Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 12. (Read 4129 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I might have been smoking too much, and i would definitely pay some coins if i got fast and painless estimate on the state of my lungs right on the spot. Somehow going to doctor to find out seems too difficult.

You can just read through the thread and find out where is closer to you to perform the test.
Activity: 42
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
What countries is this available in?
Am sure of Russia and EU. You can visit the website to see more options
Is it possible for the straws to release particles that influence the measurements?

No. You just blow into the straws. No particles should enter
I might have been smoking too much, and i would definitely pay some coins if i got fast and painless estimate on the state of my lungs right on the spot. Somehow going to doctor to find out seems too difficult.

Sure you can easily go the website to find out countries were the health monitor device is installed
Activity: 10
Is it possible for the straws to release particles that influence the measurements?
Activity: 7
What countries is this available in?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
the project is innovative and will have a great future, the idea is winning i believe there will always be a great demand for innovative technology such as monitor healt terminals especially in airports is an important step towards disease prevention

I believe in it too Smiley
I look at this concept map.
If it place in public place like airport, do it need a relatively closed space to analyze the air ?

No, it doesn't
For the success of this project will be useful create a detailed video guide, how to use these machines, and share this on YouTube + work with mass media, which would make these devices more popular.

I think their are such materials
Either way it sounds not so nice, especially if you are in a public space as for example a shopping mall, were you just came to have some fun shopping with your family or so.

Those that can afford it are free to keep it at their houses
Your Base is near Prague?

You should probably ask in the telegram group for specific answer.
Activity: 420
I think HEALTH MONITOR can really be used by people, a lot of people need that kind of devices, that make them save a lot of time and have important health informations.

I think so too
the project is innovative and will have a great future, the idea is winning i believe there will always be a great demand for innovative technology such as monitor healt terminals especially in airports is an important step towards disease prevention

You have said it all
I look at this concept map.
If it place in public place like airport, do it need a relatively closed space to analyze the air ?

I don't think it does, you simply need to blow air into it.
Activity: 22
I think HEALTH MONITOR can really be used by people, a lot of people need that kind of devices, that make them save a lot of time and have important health informations.
Activity: 12
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Either way it sounds not so nice, especially if you are in a public space as for example a shopping mall, were you just came to have some fun shopping with your family or so.

I thinks it's majorly meant for the public.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: