Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 2. (Read 4127 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
After the DIAGNOSIS of asthma is established people need a way of monitoring bronchial asthma: effective, reliable and not requiring special conditions or special skills. These requirements are fully met by gas analysis of the exhaled air.
High-precision spectrum analyzer Health Monitor allows you to identify the smallest admixtures of volatile substances.
All the analysis of gases done, the result will be obtained within 1-3 minutes after the taking the test.
Activity: 27
After the DIAGNOSIS of asthma is established people need a way of monitoring bronchial asthma: effective, reliable and not requiring special conditions or special skills. These requirements are fully met by gas analysis of the exhaled air.
High-precision spectrum analyzer Health Monitor allows you to identify the smallest admixtures of volatile substances.
True, the health monitor do a detailed gas analysis that all the particles to be identified.
Activity: 10
Agreed the health monitor device will be able to detect, With regard to bronchial asthma, the pathology marker is nitrogen monoxide NO.
Activity: 9
Yes, this proves the usefulness of the healh monitor device
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Activity: 23
Where can I read the full rules of the campaign?
I believe on the first page of this thread you will be able to get that
Absolutely
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Is the sciebtificCoin platform already working?

It is not fully launched yet
I believe on the first page of this thread you will be able to get that

Yes the platform will be fully launched within Q1

Yes the platform is currently in BETA version
yes everything is on the first page of the thread

Activity: 2
Activity: 10
Can I buy or sell accumulated points?
Sure. You and your friends can combine points
Activity: 9
You can read the first page of the thread
Activity: 1
Of-course!  from 3000+ points
Yes you can via the auction referral section to be launched in Q1
Activity: 6
The health monitor is provided on a franchise basis, subject to payment of the distributor's registration fee in the amount of 5570 USD for each device. Or on the special conditions of the ScientificCoin affiliate program (with reference to our referral program), replacing the entry fee.
Franchisees pay royalties in the amount of 25% of the turnover of the device, in accordance with the agreement

25% is a reasonable amount, comparing to the amount of profit one get from the health monitor.
The health monitor is provided on a franchise basis, subject to payment of the distributor's registration fee in the amount of 5570 USD for each device. Or on the special conditions of the ScientificCoin affiliate program (with reference to our referral program), replacing the entry fee.
Franchisees pay royalties in the amount of 25% of the turnover of the device, in accordance with the agreement

Both methods of acquiring the health monitor are great offers
Pages:
Jump to: