Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 7. (Read 4127 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Tell me, will your devices be integrated into one global network? It is very convenient to view the test results when you return home. The receipt can be lost!
Can't say for sure
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Tell me, will your devices be integrated into one global network? It is very convenient to view the test results when you return home. The receipt can be lost!
The mobile application can be link to the device to view your results later
Activity: 66
If receipt is not convenient enough for you, you may send your results to your email and view at home in your comfort zone
Activity: 14

there is option to get your results via email.
Activity: 7
How can I earn and spend referral points?

refer 10 000 people to the scientificcoin platform and get a health monitor as a reward.
How can I buy Health Monitor?

Simple, contact health monitor support via email

Send an email to support with the necessary information

by referring your friends, family and anyone else to the scientificCion platform
Activity: 42
Tests can be done at any time? Or do you need special conditions in the hospital? I mean, if I smoke a cigarette or eat a sweet before I breathe into the phone, will it affect the results?
Any time yes

You cannot spend referral points.
You get a health monitor device, if you can refer 10,000 members
How many people should be checked on the Health Monitor every month to get $ 2317?
At least an average of 60 people every day
You can contact the team through the website.
Tests can be done at any time? Or do you need special conditions in the hospital? I mean, if I smoke a cigarette or eat a sweet before I breathe into the phone, will it affect the results?
Not at all. Test can be done anytime

By referring members to the platform
Do you have any responsibility for producing incorrect results?
But I doubt if incorrect results can be found. They have a lot of experts working on the device
Sure, am definitely sure the team will take full responsibility for that
The device does not produce incorrect results. But before taking the test, you are require to read and understand the terms and condition, then agree to it.
Pages:
Jump to: