Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 10. (Read 4127 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Another question... other health care companies I follow, most notably coral health, are vowing not to access or store data unless explicitly state to by the user. I think that’s very important to all potential patients, will your data model be similar?
Activity: 66
If they go global, it's very clear that they need local companies that will do the maintenance for these machines.
I can't imagine that they will drive/fly from the headquarters to refill the disinfection fluid or wrapped material Smiley

Obviously there will be certain loyalties with personal or companies in local regions that will ensure this
Activity: 14
If they go global, it's very clear that they need local companies that will do the maintenance for these machines.
I can't imagine that they will drive/fly from the headquarters to refill the disinfection fluid or wrapped material Smiley

There will be collaborations with companies/individuals to ensure the install of the Health Monitor in different regions so as the maintenance.
Activity: 7
I am not familiar with patents, but is this patent valid worldwide or only in Russia?
Since the Health Monitor will be available globally so as the Patent will be
Activity: 70
What I do not understand is, how can a device as revolutionary as Health Monitor get no funding from the pharmaceutical industry, venture capitalists, medical funds and government subsidy programs?

It has got some funding.
Let's be optimistic. Other will foll as soon as the health monitor device goes fully viral
I am not familiar with patents, but is this patent valid worldwide or only in Russia?
I believe that the patent is worldwide, since they are the only ones producing the health monitor at the moment
Activity: 42
What I do not understand is, how can a device as revolutionary as Health Monitor get no funding from the pharmaceutical industry, venture capitalists, medical funds and government subsidy programs?

It has received support from the crypto industry, other will follow suit soon
Activity: 42
Is FDA approval needed only for medicines and nutraceuticals or also for this kind of product? In case, did you already start FDA approval?
The health monitor doesn't need FDA approval. Only medical devices do
Activity: 208
Merit: 1

I believe some funds will eventually come around
The patent is valid worldwide.
Is FDA approval needed only for medicines and nutraceuticals or also for this kind of product? In case, did you already start FDA approval?
The health monitor is not a medical device
FDA approval is only needed for medical devices
Activity: 12
Activity: 13
How do you make sure the Health Monitor has enough straws? It means you need staff to check and refill the straws every few days if the straws are stored within the machine. Multiple times a day if they are in a dispenser, because kids will take them all. Have you taken into account the costs of refilling straws?

This has been considered and that's why after payment, the customer must take a personal straw provided by the individual and insert it into the corresponding hole of the health monitor .
Activity: 20
How do you make sure the Health Monitor has enough straws? It means you need staff to check and refill the straws every few days if the straws are stored within the machine. Multiple times a day if they are in a dispenser, because kids will take them all. Have you taken into account the costs of refilling straws?
I suggest you watch the video on the website
Can i pay with which cryptocurrency to conduct the test on Health Monitor?
You maybe be able to use the SNcoin
Pages:
Jump to: