Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 9. (Read 4127 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Anyone successful in communicating with the team? I guess you need to speak Russian Grin.

no need for that, the team is filled with professionals from different regions.
I will keep track of your ongoing projects.
that is great, a good  project to keep an eye on.
Activity: 12
I will keep track of your ongoing projects.
Activity: 3
Anyone successful in communicating with the team? I guess you need to speak Russian Grin.

Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Is Health Monitor actually trading anywhere ?
Not yet on exchanges
Activity: 66
not yet trading
Activity: 36
Question about Health Monitor ICO,How is progress coming along in your road map?

I think its going well, ICO have ended
Question about Health Monitor ICO,How is progress coming along in your road map?
Ico for the health monitor is already closed.

ICO is finished but road map is on track.
Activity: 10
yes the idea is great and the Team has something very good idea to develop and evolve. Smiley

Health monitor have a dedicated team which is determined to achieve the best  for all
yes the idea is great and the Team has something very good idea to develop and evolve. Smiley

Sure, the team behind the health monitor device are experts.
Activity: 22
Another question... other health care companies I follow, most notably coral health, are vowing not to access or store data unless explicitly state to by the user. I think that’s very important to all potential patients, will 4your data model be similar?

Not sure
Another question... other health care companies I follow, most notably coral health, are vowing not to access or store data unless explicitly state to by the user. I think that’s very important to all potential patients, will your data model be similar?

I think so
Activity: 42
Another question... other health care companies I follow, most notably coral health, are vowing not to access or store data unless explicitly state to by the user. I think that’s very important to all potential patients, will your data model be similar?
The health monitor team values privacy. So they won't store user data, without permission.
Yes. It doesn't store user info. It only send your results to the required email you input into the health monitor.
Activity: 70
Sure, the health monitor device will not store user report data
Pages:
Jump to: