Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 5. (Read 4127 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi guys! Already have the first results of the program? How many people managed to bring on the platform?
Yes. Some users have used the health monitor device
Activity: 23
Which processor is installed in the Health Monitor and how quickly are the data received from the spectrometer processed?
It is a fast processor.
You may check the website for the spectrometer process
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Which processor is installed in the Health Monitor and how quickly are the data received from the spectrometer processed?
It use an Intel Core i5-5200U. If you know what that is.
Activity: 28
Hi guys! Already have the first results of the program? How many people managed to bring on the platform?
The campaign is still ongoing
Do you cooperate with real doctors or medical facilities?
No need for doctors, its a health check device
Activity: 1
Activity: 27
Does the health monitor react to mercury vapor?

Not sure, you may read about technical characters of the device here: https://healthmonitor.pro/TECHNICAL
So, Health Monitor is an example of successful promotion of a project on the ScientificCoin platform?
Health Monitor is a successful project on the ScientificCoin platform
2d99e5cbb92ff7eed6c529fd359d1c12
Activity: 3
So, Health Monitor is an example of successful promotion of a project on the ScientificCoin platform?
Can the device be used in an industrial or production room?
The device is preferable at places where different people gather everyday. such airports, shopping malls and so forth
How many seconds do I need to blow into the tube to get the correct results?
Not specific, you are required to breath in deeply, if not sufficient the device will request you to breath in again
Can the device be used in an industrial or production room?
you have a consulting doctor?
I need to purchase a non-invasive device. Your has a wide range of applications.
I'm interested in the accuracy of measuring the device. Not only for diabetes, but also for alcohol testing
No Doctor, its a health check device. for purchase you may send an email to support:[email protected]
Activity: 2
Does the health monitor react to mercury vapor?
Activity: 7
How many seconds do I need to blow into the tube to get the correct results?
   What type of sensor is installed in the device?
Activity: 4
Do you cooperate with real doctors or medical facilities?
Activity: 3
How are you going to advertise your platform to attract more projects?
Activity: 2
you have a consulting doctor?
I need to purchase a non-invasive device. Your has a wide range of applications.
I'm interested in the accuracy of measuring the device. Not only for diabetes, but also for alcohol testing
Pages:
Jump to: