Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 13. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Synergy is moving up steadily - buy while you can!
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Has anyone tried the accumulation bot and could explain the logic behind it?

The logic is you can pick up the orders of dumpers without having to sit on the exchange.

Have to try it I guess, but thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

The logic is you can pick up the orders of dumpers without having to sit on the exchange.
legendary
Up.

Seems interesting. Could somebody explain and describe further details.

Thanks.

Keep an eye here. Good luck SYNERGY.

What exactly do you want to know?
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Up.

Seems interesting. Could somebody explain and describe further details.

Thanks.

Keep an eye here. Good luck SYNERGY.
legendary
Activity: 798
And I very happy that see a lot of new members here!
Activity: 798
Respect for the team!

I am an early Synergy adopter and holder. I will join the cloud site when I go home from abroad.

Keep watching you guys till then!

Activity: 742

Wow. This is burning for a real-world service. I've never seen this and don't quite understand how the dev team can make money on it. But I can see this coin growing, especially if the bots work well and they keep adding services like this. It's definitely a way to encourage people to buy coins because anyone holding this can't lose if the devs stay legit.

I've held and staked mine from the beginning because this coin has never had a huge pump to make me want to exit. But now it's going to have to hit at least 0.001 before it starts to even come close to being over valued.

Also, turbo stake was pretty innovative. I wonder why the devs don't mention it in the new materials.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I just wanted to stop by and say Thank You (!!!) and welcome all of those who have joined us today.

As of this posting, 284 SNRG have been sent to the empty void in order to fund use on Synergy Cloud.   Cheesy

We've got a good list of enhancements we're looking into and addressing any issues users report as they come up.  If you have any questions on how to use the site, or just want to chat, you can generally find me on Slack.  If you haven't tried the site out yet, TRY IT!  3 SNRG sent to the burn address in your account gives you access for 24 hours, its easy.

----> Synergy Cloud <----
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Damn I missed all the funs today.   Grin

You guys did a great job on the images.  I havent looked at website yet.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
Nice work Dev team, have been following Ruby for a while, this looks like it will give it a good run for its money with many more features. Cloud based is brilliant as is the Burn address. 

Skip RBY, its going to be stagnant now.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Nice work Dev team, have been following Ruby for a while, this looks like it will give it a good run for its money with many more features. Cloud based is brilliant as is the Burn address. 
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
A good project. Hopefully running as expected. Besides the development of the coins will be better.
Good Luck $SNRG !!!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
By the way, I think people have yet to realize the confort of having a CLOUD bot, i.e. you do not have to have your pc running all the time and you can check it on your mobile!

First impression after testing it: very nice! overdelivered as expected!

You can use a mobile web browser to check and operate your bots and make use of the full feature set. But the UI has not yet been optimized for a mobile experience. Along with some back-end administrative improvements, enhancing the mobile UI is high on our list of priorities.
legendary
It is such a nice bot...and it works non stop, thanks to the cloud...so nice...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
By the way, I think people have yet to realize the confort of having a CLOUD bot, i.e. you do not have to have your pc running all the time and you can check it on your mobile!

Still exploring it - but already part of my days trading
legendary

Activity: 756
AMAZING work guys.

Congratulations to NextGenCrypto and GrandpaJones!  I havent used a bot but I will try this out tonight.
Pages:
Jump to: