Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 30. (Read 162153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
And dont forget this is moderated topic . They will delete my all post. Coz they dont want me to ruin their profit plan. Ahh maybe you are in pump group too. Who knows.
legendary

P.S - SNRG was PoW.  There were no "prebought" coins.

Are you stupid?? i didnt say it is premine. what did you do your brain? did you take it off? Pump groups prebought this coin day by day slowly. and they distribute all coins to different wallets. So we dont see the all coins . Crave, Banana, CIRC, Snergy etc.. all this coin belong to Joe Mozelesky and he works with pump dump groups. when he finished his work and got profit they ll abandon this coin and announced new coin. Dont be fool mate. i am not your enemy. i just warn you. This is a cyrpto world. Dont fall in love with a coin. Just make a profit and go another coin. The only real coin is just Bitcoin , others are just scam.
legendary
Be carefull guys! The dev will run out and will dump all coins. This is a cyrptoworld. Dont trust anyone. İf you made good profit it s time to leave this coin.

Thanks for your great advice, ignorant troll.  Move along, nobody gives two fucks what your ignorant ass has to say.

Hahahaha. What happened?? are you angry with me to disclose your trick?? Everybody knows that %99,9 of altcoins are just scam like Snergy. I dpnt want anyone to loose their money. You are so funny. Buy this shit coin and relax with your pump group.

Hey guys i know this game and i saw this game before. They will dump all prebought coins . as i said dont be brainless like @NextGenCrypto . Use your brain and run out. There are so many good coin out there. This is just a scam. Did you see that any pump group give ayaw their profit?? They just dump their coins. Use your brain and keep away .

Quoting this just so I can reference your ignorance in the future. 

Moron.

Hahahahahah. You dont have any word to reply me??? COz you already know that this is just a scam and you dont have anything to say. Good luck with your coins mate. I just warn you and the newbies. i can be very dangerous sometimes so it s better you ignore me . i can bite Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Be carefull guys! The dev will run out and will dump all coins. This is a cyrptoworld. Dont trust anyone. İf you made good profit it s time to leave this coin.

Thanks for your great advice, ignorant troll.  Move along, nobody gives two fucks what your ignorant ass has to say.

Hahahaha. What happened?? are you angry with me to disclose your trick?? Everybody knows that %99,9 of altcoins are just scam like Snergy. I dpnt want anyone to loose their money. You are so funny. Buy this shit coin and relax with your pump group.

Hey guys i know this game and i saw this game before. They will dump all prebought coins . as i said dont be brainless like @NextGenCrypto . Use your brain and run out. There are so many good coin out there. This is just a scam. Did you see that any pump group give ayaw their profit?? They just dump their coins. Use your brain and keep away .

Quoting this just so I can reference your ignorance in the future.  

Moron.

OH, it all makes sense now!!!  You're a CRAVE fanboy who lost his ass on that scam, LOL!!  Thank you for bumping the thread, it's appreciated.

P.S - SNRG was PoW.  There were no "prebought" coins.
legendary

Thanks for your great advice, ignorant troll.  Move along, nobody gives two fucks what your ignorant ass has to say.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I don't want to spread fud but look at the distribution. When that top wallet dumps, it's game over. I think it's just a matter of enough buy support to dump on  Shocked

This is what you have? That's only 2.3% of the money supply. That's not much for a small cap coin. Look at other coins where the biggest addresses are on bittrex. The top 3 addresses for circ all have 3%. If you compare both charts, you have maybe 5% of the money supply of snrg on the exchange and about 50% of circ. And circ has a much larger market cap right now. If that top snrg address dumps, there will be plenty of happy buyers. Their best bet is to set up an off-market deal and get a good price.

I don't want to spread fud but look at the distribution. When that top wallet dumps, it's game over. I think it's just a matter of enough buy support to dump on  Shocked

What you're doing is EXACTLY that, spreading FUD.

16k coins is NOTHING.  If the owner of those coins would like to sell them to me on or off market, please reach out to me and we'll make a deal.

I believe in this coin too because it's different than anything done so far but be careful of traps  Shocked

Then please make posts that are positive and actually help bring others to see how good SNRG can be.  What you're doing is not helping and is just making things more difficult for those of us who are trying.
Activity: 616

16k coins is NOTHING.  If the owner of those coins would like to sell them to me on or off market, please reach out to me and we'll make a deal.

I believe in this coin too because it's different than anything done so far but be careful of traps  Shocked
I don't want to spread fud but look at the distribution. When that top wallet dumps, it's game over. I think it's just a matter of enough buy support to dump on  Shocked

16k coins is NOTHING.  If the owner of those coins would like to sell them to me on or off market, please reach out to me and we'll make a deal.

legendary

You are right. If you have a brain use it and dont let them to dump on you.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I would love to try a beta of this.

Vegas
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I've finished the most labor intensive parts of this release, having completed all of the scans. Today I finished the scan to determine the minimum balance during the two weeks prior to a pump. A screen shot is below. As you can see, all of the fields are filled, which means all of the information required for participating in a pump has been calculated and collated into the GUI.

I have done several full cycles of testing and debugging. We will do more debugging with the beta release. I anticipate that the beta version will be ready for release in two or three days.

To-Do for Pump Group Release

• scan for previous registrations to know which stealth transactions will relay the pick for the current pump
  • scan for said stealth transaction and extract the pick information
  • scan transactions belonging to the registration address to report the minimum balance
  • gui refinements (lock input fields for manual entry and other "fool-proofing")
  • full-cycle testing and associated debugging
  • block reward adjustment (assuming consensus for higher rewards remains unchallenged)
  • deployment (versioning, building, & bundling)

If you need any help testing anything, feel free to let me know.  I have windows and os x machines I can test on.

I can help out on Windows as well.

We're getting really close.  I'm curious to see what the first coin choice is, there's lots of low hanging fruit out there in the markets right now.  Gramps is definitely one of the most consistent devs out there, once people catch on all hell is going to break loose on the market. 
can we get the information on the different levels please.  some of us are waiting for this to buy in.

I have a feeling that's a terrible idea that's going to bite you in the ass in the long run.

Take a look at the 1 month chart. 
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
can we get the information on the different levels please.  some of us are waiting for this to buy in.

I've finished the most labor intensive parts of this release, having completed all of the scans. Today I finished the scan to determine the minimum balance during the two weeks prior to a pump. A screen shot is below. As you can see, all of the fields are filled, which means all of the information required for participating in a pump has been calculated and collated into the GUI.

I have done several full cycles of testing and debugging. We will do more debugging with the beta release. I anticipate that the beta version will be ready for release in two or three days.

To-Do for Pump Group Release

• scan for previous registrations to know which stealth transactions will relay the pick for the current pump
  • scan for said stealth transaction and extract the pick information
  • scan transactions belonging to the registration address to report the minimum balance
  • gui refinements (lock input fields for manual entry and other "fool-proofing")
  • full-cycle testing and associated debugging
  • block reward adjustment (assuming consensus for higher rewards remains unchallenged)
  • deployment (versioning, building, & bundling)

If you need any help testing anything, feel free to let me know.  I have windows and os x machines I can test on.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
still waiting to see what these coins can produce
There is no reason at all to fud this coin. Dev has not stopped pushing out wallet updates, and has ALWAYS posted screen shots as proof of development. Coin has a clear use and dev has been very active in the thread. SNRG has a very exciting future and its clear dev is delivering on what was promised. Its one of the few coins out that actually DOES deliver. What more you guys want? This coin has ALL the qualities of a great coin. Please dont fud the coin unless your ready to show REAL  , hard evidence, not just an opinion. The next person to fud this coin will be challenged to show some REAL proof.

Thank you

Vegas

Fudders will get rekt when 500k moon comes
Pages:
Jump to: