Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 31. (Read 162153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
There is no reason at all to fud this coin. Dev has not stopped pushing out wallet updates, and has ALWAYS posted screen shots as proof of development. Coin has a clear use and dev has been very active in the thread. SNRG has a very exciting future and its clear dev is delivering on what was promised. Its one of the few coins out that actually DOES deliver. What more you guys want? This coin has ALL the qualities of a great coin. Please dont fud the coin unless your ready to show REAL  , hard evidence, not just an opinion. The next person to fud this coin will be challenged to show some REAL proof.

Thank you

Vegas
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I believe higher pos inflation rate doesn't affect the price because early investors won't dump. We are only at the early stage. I believe this time it's different because something like this has never done before. Higher coin supply will attract more and more investors because there's more and more coins to buy in a short time. So every intelligent investor will buy.
Joe bastard deleted my post but I'll keep on posting!

beware guys this "dev" is in top 3 scammers list with hits like crave, xai and xqn. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1110730.620

Fear not. We will not delete your posts any more. One individual on the team deleted your post, but we discussed it and came to a consensus that we would not delete any further posts from you. At least that is my understanding of the consensus.

Stop fudding right now. Moon is coming and you only try to fud the price down. Meanwhile we intelligent investors accumulate as much snrg as possible so we can benefit from the high pos inflation rate. Price is not going down anymore, next stop is 500k and you remember this post when we are there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I've finished the most labor intensive parts of this release, having completed all of the scans. Today I finished the scan to determine the minimum balance during the two weeks prior to a pump. A screen shot is below. As you can see, all of the fields are filled, which means all of the information required for participating in a pump has been calculated and collated into the GUI.

I have done several full cycles of testing and debugging. We will do more debugging with the beta release. I anticipate that the beta version will be ready for release in two or three days.

To-Do for Pump Group Release

• scan for previous registrations to know which stealth transactions will relay the pick for the current pump
  • scan for said stealth transaction and extract the pick information
  • scan transactions belonging to the registration address to report the minimum balance
  • gui refinements (lock input fields for manual entry and other "fool-proofing")
  • full-cycle testing and associated debugging
  • block reward adjustment (assuming consensus for higher rewards remains unchallenged)
  • deployment (versioning, building, & bundling)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

beware guys this "dev" is in top 3 scammers list with hits like crave, xai and xqn. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1110730.620

Your link is a shit. Please give us proof.

Edit: Please don't give, I don't care your trolling Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
man who drive like hell bound to get to destination.

But what does it mean holeedik?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
man who drive like hell bound to get to destination.
Activity: 742

Wow, an anonymous asswipe makes an accusation on the internet. I've got unicorn farts that carry more weight than that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'd challenge you to prove what you're saying, but, you have no proof.  Also, didn't that dev run?  As far as I can tell, gramps is still here.

Trolls, please, bring it on.  All you'll do is bring up the post count.

Fear not. We will not delete your posts any more. One individual on the team deleted your post, but we discussed it and came to a consensus that we would not delete any further posts from you. At least that is my understanding of the consensus.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 486

Inflation is a big concern. 40% is generous and will attract investors AND keep the money supply low. The lower the money supply, the higher the value.

Vegas

You are on the same side as ridery99. This is the guy who openly posts about his bad trades and then thinks he's going to persuade anyone about how crypto should work.
shouldn't do inflation it will just drop the price

Price drops that result from high interest rates don't matter if you are staking. Your holdings go up with the money supply so it's all good. It's all about market cap. With pos coins, you just need to stake to keep up with inflation. The incentive is to hold. While you hold the market cap goes up. The dev knows what he is doing. A higher market cap is good for the coin. High cap coins go higher. It's a marketing ploy and it's worked well for many coins. It also encourages early adopters who want to get rewarded by the high staking rates.

This is true, and if you're staking you've got nothing to complain about.  It's those who dont stake and hold coins on exchanges that will have an issue.
Activity: 462
I just bought some, will dump that extra pos inflation and get profit  Wink

You've pretty much admitted that anything you say is bullshit. The fact is, no one knows what you will or won't do because you have confirmed yourself as dishonest in a previous post.

Your best bet is to start a new account then come at fudding or whatever from a new angle.

+1 as I stated before, you're not very good at trolling.  If this is going to be your main account to troll on, you should practice on another first.
I just bought some, will dump that extra pos inflation and get profit  Wink

You've pretty much admitted that anything you say is bullshit. The fact is, no one knows what you will or won't do because you have confirmed yourself as dishonest in a previous post.

Your best bet is to start a new account then come at fudding or whatever from a new angle.

[edit]

Weren't you the one who dumped at 14k? Now you bought in at 23k.

Here's some trading advice: buy low and sell high, not the other way around. You nearly halved your money with that one, genius.

Something tells me you are going to be too bumbling to make money staking too.
I just bought some, will dump that extra pos inflation and get profit  Wink
Activity: 432
I trust Grandpa.
He knows what he is doing.
All good, awaiting the first pump  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Inflation is a big concern. 40% is generous and will attract investors AND keep the money supply low. The lower the money supply, the higher the value.

Vegas

Price drops that result from high interest rates don't matter if you are staking. Your holdings go up with the money supply so it's all good. It's all about market cap. With pos coins, you just need to stake to keep up with inflation. The incentive is to hold. While you hold the market cap goes up. The dev knows what he is doing. A higher market cap is good for the coin. High cap coins go higher. It's a marketing ploy and it's worked well for many coins. It also encourages early adopters who want to get rewarded by the high staking rates.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
MOON! BUY QUICK BEFORE SUPER INFLATION.

Roll Eyes  You're one interesting chap, that's for sure. 

For proof of work coins, that may hold true. Proof of stake coins don't respond as directly to inflation.

As I read the new POS rates will be 40% at the first year. That is about 3.5%/month, I think this is very low.

The only thing that is important, that we have about 700 K coins now, and this is very low too.

Price need to go at 100 K with this details.
Pages:
Jump to: