Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 35. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
@rider99, you don't know how the things works in Crypto World.

Everybody who beleives, that this coin price will be under 100 K is not a good trader.

Look at the facts: total supply is under 1 million, and the dev ALWAYS deliver to us.

Doesn't matter how much Time, but this coin will be worth 100 K.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Trade on fundamentals. Good dev and low price equals buy now and profit later.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
@rider99, you don't know how the things works in Crypto World.

Everybody who beleives, that this coin price will be under 100 K is not a good trader.

Look at the facts: total supply is under 1 million, and the dev ALWAYS deliver to us.

Doesn't matter how much Time, but this coin will be worth 100 K.
What if I lied?  Smiley

Then you are blowing your cover as a fudder troll, which means anything you say can be disregarded in the future.

You really are new to this aren't you?
Activity: 616
So you want higher inflation to dump the price down? Nice plan, who dumps first wins  Smiley

Early adopters won't dump.

How can you know there's not someone like me who dumps?

Because you are a nobody.  And, you don't have enough coins to make a difference.

Well I made it from 30k to under 15k, I think it's a difference  Smiley

No you didn't. The price was 19k when you had your hissy fit. You dumped 0.25 BTC of coins at 19 and pushed it down to maybe 15. For a coin with practically no volume, that's not really an accomplishment.

[edit]

Correction. You had less effect than I thought. The highest bid when you dumped was 15248 and you dumped down to 14897. Congratulations you moved the price 2.3%.

What if I lied?  Smiley
So you want higher inflation to dump the price down? Nice plan, who dumps first wins  Smiley

Because you are a nobody.  And, you don't have enough coins to make a difference.

No you didn't. The price was 19k when you had your hissy fit. You dumped 0.25 BTC of coins at 19 and pushed it down to maybe 15. For a coin with practically no volume, that's not really an accomplishment.

[edit]

Correction. You had less effect than I thought. The highest bid when you dumped was 15248 and you dumped down to 14897. Congratulations you moved the price 2.3%.

Emotional traders are awesome. They keep the rest of us in BTC.

I'll open my trade book after I suck some more SNRG and BTC from weak traders like you. You'll see how it's done.

The funniest thing is that no decision was made and you dumped anyway. You should have just voiced your opinion like I did. You also dumped low on the heels of a test pump that was wildly successful. In fact, it worked better than expected because it pulled coins from your weak hands on the down side.

I'll bet you would do it all over again too.

Thanks you idiot! I will remember you when we will at 100 K... Asshole.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
So you want higher inflation to dump the price down? Nice plan, who dumps first wins  Smiley

Because you are a nobody.  And, you don't have enough coins to make a difference.

Well I made it from 30k to under 15k, I think it's a difference  Smiley

The only thing that tells us is that you're a terrible trader who knows nothing about how to make money.  Time to leave, troll.
So you want higher inflation to dump the price down? Nice plan, who dumps first wins  Smiley

Because you are a nobody.  And, you don't have enough coins to make a difference.

Well I made it from 30k to under 15k, I think it's a difference  Smiley

@Grandpa Jones, can you search for the XSTerminate delete bot and run it on this thread?  Time to get rid of this troll.

I think if you dump at this price you are fool.

Personally i feel Increasing the rewards for early adopters would be nice.

Ok, then do it. I am an early adopter and I mined too in the beginning Smiley
Activity: 444
Personally i feel Increasing the rewards for early adopters would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I think the pos system of 1 SNRG is too low. A percent would be nice.

Vegas
To reward early investors a little more, I'm thinking about changing the current reward schedule from the top table (which it is currently) to the bottom table in the next major release.

What are the community thoughts about this proposed change?

I like it. The most successful coins reward early adopters the most. Like it or not, that's the facts. And it's probably because it promotes adoption.

Look at mint, tek, and zeit. They are all 3 top 100 coins and their only selling point is that they award early adopters.

I don't know, but maybe you're right!  Smiley
To reward early investors a little more, I'm thinking about changing the current reward schedule from the top table (which it is currently) to the bottom table in the next major release.

What are the community thoughts about this proposed change?

I like it. The most successful coins reward early adopters the most. Like it or not, that's the facts. And it's probably because it promotes adoption.

Look at mint, tek, and zeit. They are all 3 top 100 coins and their only selling point is that they award early adopters.
Pages:
Jump to: