Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 58. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
So it's too late to even start turbostake ?

I'm synced; I splitted my coins in multiple blocks in one address then when I fill the turbostake box with the address nothing happens. Are the coins staking automatically in turbo mode yet ? Coins are not mature.

Yep, just make sure your wallet is unlocked for staking and you're good to go!

tks.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
good job grandpa  Cheesy
I Hope price going to 100k again
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I'm synced; I splitted my coins in multiple blocks in one address then when I fill the turbostake box with the address nothing happens. Are the coins staking automatically in turbo mode yet ? Coins are not mature.

Yep, just make sure your wallet is unlocked for staking and you're good to go!
Activity: 368

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Activity: 444
Good improvements....Keep it going
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
nice update grandpa keep up the good work, though i dont know who s really active here  Cheesy
Activity: 1064
MOBU
So Grandpa...trying out the new wallet. I get the 'rebuild', but what does the 'TurboStake' button do? I entered my address but nothing happens. Will you explain plz?

Thanks

That is a placeholder for a Turbo Stake stats page that I started work on. I've been very busy trying to get the wallet running smoothly from Turbo Stake itself. Hopefully I'll have a little time to put some things in the page. I kept the placeholder in this release because it would take too much time to take out just to put back in again.

Yup...I kinda thought that was a future feature, but thought I'd ask. Lookin good Gramps..keep it up. I can get ya some 'little blue pills' if ya need 'em. lol

Thanks
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Oh that's really cool. It's interesting to see a devs work in progress. There is no doubt that your doing some hard work here. Really well done.
Activity: 224
So Grandpa...trying out the new wallet. I get the 'rebuild', but what does the 'TurboStake' button do? I entered my address but nothing happens. Will you explain plz?

Thanks

That is a placeholder for a Turbo Stake stats page that I started work on. I've been very busy trying to get the wallet running smoothly from Turbo Stake itself. Hopefully I'll have a little time to put some things in the page. I kept the placeholder in this release because it would take too much time to take out just to put back in again.
I'm here, just been busy with life stuff...   Grin

Super appreciative of the update provided last night.  All of those fixes and changes are the things that really make one crypto stand out from another. 
Activity: 1064
MOBU

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Aha found one active user, who's next? Cheesy
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
LOL really nobody is active here anymore except DEV

Lol. Previous page was one of the most constructive discussions in any altcoin topic.

Thanks for the update Grandpa, it definetly worked faster for me.
legendary
LOL really nobody is active here anymore except DEV
Performance Update

A new version of the client (1.0.5.0) is available from the links on the OP.

This update does not involve a change to the core protocol, so will not fork the chain.

Improvements are:

• Much faster syncing of the Turbo Stake blocks.
  • Much faster launch of the client.
  • One-click wallet repair (File -> Rebuild).
  • Turbo Stake statistic in "gettransaction" and "listtransactions" RPC commands.
  • A Turbo Stake stats page placeholder that may or may not ever be completed depending on other development concerns.

Updating is easy.

• Backup your wallet with your current client.
  • Restart with the new client, version 1.0.5.0.
  • Select the File -> Rebuild menu item.
  • Backup your wallet again after the wallet rebuild.
The "update wallet" feature would be a first in Crypto. So simple, yet so brilliant!  As far as Rich getting richer, its not about that, if the top holders get rewarded the most, it encourages the bottom holders to buy more , thus raising volume and prices on the exchanges, therefore increasing EVERYONE'S overall value that hold this coin. If the bottom holders get the biggest rewards, whats the incentive to buy more? When there is no more buy interest, the coin dies. Thats simple economics.

Vegas
It's not first in crypto, you should check navajocoin one click update feature.

It's actually a one-click wallet rebuild. I'll probably rename it to "Rebuild". "Update" looks to be confusing. I was hoping it would convey an update of the wallet data structure, but it's clear that "update" has a different meaning in user space.

A one-click version upgrade is a good idea.

Ah, ok!  That's still VERY useful, but a one-click version upgrade would be awesome as well.

Keep up the great work.  These little updates say a lot to us holders.
The "update wallet" feature would be a first in Crypto. So simple, yet so brilliant!  As far as Rich getting richer, its not about that, if the top holders get rewarded the most, it encourages the bottom holders to buy more , thus raising volume and prices on the exchanges, therefore increasing EVERYONE'S overall value that hold this coin. If the bottom holders get the biggest rewards, whats the incentive to buy more? When there is no more buy interest, the coin dies. Thats simple economics.

Vegas

It's actually a one-click wallet rebuild. I'll probably rename it to "Rebuild". "Update" looks to be confusing. I was hoping it would convey an update of the wallet data structure, but it's clear that "update" has a different meaning in user space.

A one-click version upgrade is a good idea.
legendary
The "update wallet" feature would be a first in Crypto. So simple, yet so brilliant!  As far as Rich getting richer, its not about that, if the top holders get rewarded the most, it encourages the bottom holders to buy more , thus raising volume and prices on the exchanges, therefore increasing EVERYONE'S overall value that hold this coin. If the bottom holders get the biggest rewards, whats the incentive to buy more? When there is no more buy interest, the coin dies. Thats simple economics.

Vegas

Good to know. Thanks.

Vegas
You're welcome
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
The "update wallet" feature would be a first in Crypto. So simple, yet so brilliant!  As far as Rich getting richer, its not about that, if the top holders get rewarded the most, it encourages the bottom holders to buy more , thus raising volume and prices on the exchanges, therefore increasing EVERYONE'S overall value that hold this coin. If the bottom holders get the biggest rewards, whats the incentive to buy more? When there is no more buy interest, the coin dies. Thats simple economics.

Vegas

Good to know. Thanks.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: