Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 56. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Question...what happens to your staking multiplier if you get kicked off line due to power loss? It means the wallet is down.

edit: Dang it...that's the 2nd time in 24 hrs. my power has gone out. Friggin' lightning.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I lost faith in this coin and sold all his coin, it never earned.

That's because you're short sighted.  Can't blame the coin for that, talk to your mother.
Activity: 742
Did you read the post I made a few pages back?  I'm down to 1.92% of the total coins now.  No small to medium holders are buying because they know it is pointless to try beating the top holders.  Top holders are not buying because they are already getting ahead.  People not holding are just sitting by on the sidelines.  The problem with extending turbo stake isn't too much inflation.  The problem is no one wants to get involved with a coin if you need to hold 10%+ of it to not get screwed.

The high and low on that chart is also the spread. Let's be honest here. This coin is low volume but in equilibrium. It has a huge spread and big volatility. No one is going to get screwed if the devs honor their guarantee. I'm staking and I've got just enough to beat inflation.

And also makebelieve is still trying to exit. He's got his 13,000 coins at 7890 right now. That's a lot of downward pressure. He should have taken out that buy wall at 8500 when he had a chance.

This coin has always been low volume.  I'm just pointing out to vegasguy that not extending turbo stake isn't hurting the coin.  It's not like new investors were streaming in in droves to begin with, or like many coins are being dumped right now.  I've been here this long, I might as well see it through to the end, get my refund, and see if anything happens after new stuff gets implemented.

Yeah, I read your post all wrong. Extending turbostake seems like more of the same. It was a good way to get attention, but the devs should really have more up their sleeve.
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Did you read the post I made a few pages back?  I'm down to 1.92% of the total coins now.  No small to medium holders are buying because they know it is pointless to try beating the top holders.  Top holders are not buying because they are already getting ahead.  People not holding are just sitting by on the sidelines.  The problem with extending turbo stake isn't too much inflation.  The problem is no one wants to get involved with a coin if you need to hold 10%+ of it to not get screwed.

The high and low on that chart is also the spread. Let's be honest here. This coin is low volume but in equilibrium. It has a huge spread and big volatility. No one is going to get screwed if the devs honor their guarantee. I'm staking and I've got just enough to beat inflation.

And also makebelieve is still trying to exit. He's got his 13,000 coins at 7890 right now. That's a lot of downward pressure. He should have taken out that buy wall at 8500 when he had a chance.

This coin has always been low volume.  I'm just pointing out to vegasguy that not extending turbo stake isn't hurting the coin.  It's not like new investors were streaming in in droves to begin with, or like many coins are being dumped right now.  I've been here this long, I might as well see it through to the end, get my refund, and see if anything happens after new stuff gets implemented.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
I lost faith in this coin and sold all his coin, it never earned.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
@dev :To keep interest in the coin, and prices stable (or higher), have you considered ways of keeping turbo stake feature going without inflating coin? The reason I say this is because I feel that if an announcement isnt made soon, people will start dumping if they think turbo stake will end soon. I have read the roadmap, and there is no talk about extending turbo stake, and that badly needs to be added or coin might crash.No reason to hold.

Vegas

I posted the above post 9 hours ago, when synergy was stable about 8400 sats, as I predicted the dumping has already begun, and will get much worse UNLESS turbo stake is extended. IF turbo stake IS extended , we can buy up all these cheap coins and turn it around on these dumpers.

Here is what synergy looks like now: (I did try to warn)

Did you read the post I made a few pages back?  I'm down to 1.92% of the total coins now.  No small to medium holders are buying because they know it is pointless to try beating the top holders.  Top holders are not buying because they are already getting ahead.  People not holding are just sitting by on the sidelines.  The problem with extending turbo stake isn't too much inflation.  The problem is no one wants to get involved with a coin if you need to hold 10%+ of it to not get screwed.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
/BOBSURPLUS

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

/BOBSURPLUS

one only want bobslurpus to be in snrg.  there no scam to be seen here.

he doesnt think he is in.  you want him to be.  maybe he is.  do you know?

i buy tokens up to .00007000 satoshi coins and turbo stake in coin purse.  turbo staking at 21 this day right now.

Huh? What is this?

i say snrg is not scam and no bobslurpus here.

also i buy snrg to turbo stake now.  9 days less remain for the big coin stake.  you understand holee now?
Activity: 1064
MOBU
/BOBSURPLUS

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

/BOBSURPLUS

i buy tokens up to .00007000 satoshi coins and turbo stake in coin purse.  turbo staking at 21 this day right now.

Huh? What is this?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
/BOBSURPLUS

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

/BOBSURPLUS

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
/BOBSURPLUS

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

/BOBSURPLUS
Activity: 224

We have debated heavily the merits of extending Turbo Stake, but we feel like extending it will only hurt small players. Also, we really want to move on to the roadmap.

In terms of the Turbo Stake tools, I'm almost done. This GUI programming is taking longer than I anticipated because I'm not familiar with the Qt libraries. Also the "MVC paradigm" that one uses with these libraries requires a lot of coding overhead. It should be pretty slick when I get it out, though. Hopefully there will be some time left in Turbo Stake to use the tools.

My time working on these tools is not lost time because our roadmap has several items that will require GUI interfaces. Most of my time with the Turbo Stake tools is spent learning how to do what I want to do. I'm not a GUI programmer and am especially not familiar with Qt, so this is a bit of an uphill battle for me.
Activity: 168
people needs a reason to buy in

exactly! Without turbostake..why would they buy?

Vegas

I'm personally hoping Turbo Stake is not the main draw of SNRG.

Consider that.
vegasguy,

If you are worried about '.01' btc worth of 'dumping' then this may not work out for you.

The orders are spread thin in both sell and buy. I think there is a lot of stakers which is great. I don't think many people will dump without having a chance to profit first.
legendary
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

exactly! Without turbostake..why would they buy?

Vegas
legendary
@dev I REALLY need you to reconsider extending turbo stake for atleast 30 more days and ending the guarantee when it expires.

Vegas
legendary
@dev :To keep interest in the coin, and prices stable (or higher), have you considered ways of keeping turbo stake feature going without inflating coin? The reason I say this is because I feel that if an announcement isnt made soon, people will start dumping if they think turbo stake will end soon. I have read the roadmap, and there is no talk about extending turbo stake, and that badly needs to be added or coin might crash.No reason to hold.

Vegas

I posted the above post 9 hours ago, when synergy was stable about 8400 sats, as I predicted the dumping has already begun, and will get much worse UNLESS turbo stake is extended. IF turbo stake IS extended , we can buy up all these cheap coins and turn it around on these dumpers.

Here is what synergy looks like now: (I did try to warn)

Pages:
Jump to: