Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 60. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Well I will post and make it simple for people to understand maybe.  When you buy coins and want to withdraw them to a wallet to turbo stake do two things.

1: Send the SNRG you want to turbostake to ONLY one address.  If you send to multiple addresses you will have multiple turbo stake multipliers and you will not stake as much as you would by just sending to one address.
2: Break up your transactions into blocks of 100 or less SNRG.  This isn't a hard rule you can do some of 50-75 or 150 or even less to see how it works but you can only stake one block per input and it takes 48 hours for a staked block to mature.

This coin takes 48 hours to mature and you can only stake 1 input to 1 block so that is your limiting factor.

Thanks for the helps guys!

Just leave open the wallet for staking and don't close! That was the trick. You have to wait a few days, but satking works perfectly now!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Interesting coin...Bought coins from bittrex..Wallet is ready to stake..lets see how it goes

It's kinda like poker,... if ya can't hold 'em, ya never win!
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Interesting coin...Bought coins from bittrex..Wallet is ready to stake..lets see how it goes
legendary
Activity: 994
The dev of this coin is legit and honest.
Full support to him.
How do you know that?

Got stuck to compile windows wallet,and he was so gently to help me with.
It's not enough, you know what i'm saying!

No I personally have no idea what your saying.  Dev has been extremely helpful and responsive and hasn't abandoned his coin in the first week so this is already better then 90% of altcoins.  I don't understand what people want this is new tech in a coin not copy paste and its working just how its supposed to.  I guess I will just keep buying more SNRG to feed my turbo multiplier.
With 250k total coins and active dev, price must be above 100k not 7k lol.
Don't tell me, it's weekend downtrend lol.

Also, do you want to buy more? go and eat those sell walls if you think this coin is awesome.

I don't disagree the price is to low. I have buy orders up supporting and I did buy another 2000 at ~0.00008000.  I don't know why people are dumping at this price. I mined it and I know this price is below my cost of electricity.

Really I think the problem is many maybe just don't understand how to get good rewards.  They are used to high POS coins with maturing age of 2hrs or so(most coins lately).  So when faced with a coin you actually have to hold multiple days to get a good return they don't know what to do.  I will tell you if you get some coins and set it up right the multiplier and rewards start going up fast.  I'm at turbo multiplier 57 now and once the ones I bought mature I should be over 100.  Still lots of time left in the turbo stake period also.
I bought some at 7k hope to see some movements in the next days.
Activity: 334
Full support to him.
How do you know that?

No I personally have no idea what your saying.  Dev has been extremely helpful and responsive and hasn't abandoned his coin in the first week so this is already better then 90% of altcoins.  I don't understand what people want this is new tech in a coin not copy paste and its working just how its supposed to.  I guess I will just keep buying more SNRG to feed my turbo multiplier.

Also, do you want to buy more? go and eat those sell walls if you think this coin is awesome.

I don't disagree the price is to low. I have buy orders up supporting and I did buy another 2000 at ~0.00008000.  I don't know why people are dumping at this price. I mined it and I know this price is below my cost of electricity.

Really I think the problem is many maybe just don't understand how to get good rewards.  They are used to high POS coins with maturing age of 2hrs or so(most coins lately).  So when faced with a coin you actually have to hold multiple days to get a good return they don't know what to do.  I will tell you if you get some coins and set it up right the multiplier and rewards start going up fast.  I'm at turbo multiplier 57 now and once the ones I bought mature I should be over 100.  Still lots of time left in the turbo stake period also.
legendary
Full support to him.
How do you know that?

No I personally have no idea what your saying.  Dev has been extremely helpful and responsive and hasn't abandoned his coin in the first week so this is already better then 90% of altcoins.  I don't understand what people want this is new tech in a coin not copy paste and its working just how its supposed to.  I guess I will just keep buying more SNRG to feed my turbo multiplier.

Full support to him.
How do you know that?

No I personally have no idea what your saying.  Dev has been extremely helpful and responsive and hasn't abandoned his coin in the first week so this is already better then 90% of altcoins.  I don't understand what people want this is new tech in a coin not copy paste and its working just how its supposed to.  I guess I will just keep buying more SNRG to feed my turbo multiplier.
legendary
Full support to him.
How do you know that?

Activity: 868
Full support to him.
How do you know that?

legendary
Full support to him.
How do you know that?
Activity: 868
Full support to him.
Well I will post and make it simple for people to understand maybe.  When you buy coins and want to withdraw them to a wallet to turbo stake do two things.

1: Send the SNRG you want to turbostake to ONLY one address.  If you send to multiple addresses you will have multiple turbo stake multipliers and you will not stake as much as you would by just sending to one address.
2: Break up your transactions into blocks of 100 or less SNRG.  This isn't a hard rule you can do some of 50-75 or 150 or even less to see how it works but you can only stake one block per input and it takes 48 hours for a staked block to mature.

This coin takes 48 hours to mature and you can only stake 1 input to 1 block so that is your limiting factor.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I just think they dont understand. But thats costing them money.

Vegas
Most likley its your block sizes. Im using blocks of 100 and am up to turbo 10x. Wallet works perfect, but remember if you block sizes in coin control <100 youll have problems with others that have >100 block sizes.

Vegas

Exactly if you only send one transaction to your wallet then you will only get one stake and then you will have to wait 48 hours for your coins to mature and be able to stake again.  Do people just not read how the coin works or do they just not understand? I personally sent all 50 or less transaction size and am now up to 46X turbo with less then 3k coins.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Most likley its your block sizes. Im using blocks of 100 and am up to turbo 10x. Wallet works perfect, but remember if you block sizes in coin control <100 youll have problems with others that have >100 block sizes.

Vegas
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi Dev!

I waited another 2 days got 1x stake again, and then my wallet not staking again. I can't beleive this, whats wrong with this coin. every other coins staking contiously, but with Synergy I've got one stake after two days, and after that wallet stop staking. My version is 1.0.4

Please help! 

Synergy takes 2 days to mature. You probably started with only one transaction.
Activity: 798
Hi Dev!

I waited another 2 days got 1x stake again, and then my wallet not staking again. I can't beleive this, whats wrong with this coin. every other coins staking contiously, but with Synergy I've got one stake after two days, and after that wallet stop staking. My version is 1.0.4

Please help! 
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Synergy has been added to GorillaEx in the following markets:

https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=SNRG/MMXIV
https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=SNRG/TEETH
https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=SNRG/BUCKS
https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=SNRG/VARY

Instead of voting, we will be selecting coins with high volume on these four markets to get a permanent BTC market on GorillaEx. For now, all coins will be starting on these four markets until they prove they have interest on our sites

Thanks guys

Synergy has just been added to
GorillaStake Cloud Staking

For any issues related to either service, please visit us here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gorillabucks-custom-multipool-live-social-media-network-1059159

Thanks iGotSpots. Added to OP. The website will be updated soon.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Wow......what the hell happened here? I go away for 12 hrs and this forum increases by 4 pages....ppl selling, ppl buying, ppl bitching, ppl bitch slappin',.......WT?

Someone give me a 'quick' run-down! PLEASE

Thank You

edit; never mind...read thru them. Sheesh.....not gonna say much, but I, too, had a couple of days in my little wallet that had the May31st stuff happen. I'm not sure but I think that's about the time this was supposed to go into 'Turbo' mode. Started around 10pm, May31 and ran thru 11am June1 (don't know what time-zone). I have no clue, so....F#$^...what do I know? Just a Noob. lol
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Synergy has been added to GorillaEx in the following markets:

https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=SNRG/MMXIV
https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=SNRG/TEETH
https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=SNRG/BUCKS
https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=SNRG/VARY

Instead of voting, we will be selecting coins with high volume on these four markets to get a permanent BTC market on GorillaEx. For now, all coins will be starting on these four markets until they prove they have interest on our sites

Thanks guys

Synergy has just been added to
GorillaStake Cloud Staking

For any issues related to either service, please visit us here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gorillabucks-custom-multipool-live-social-media-network-1059159
Pages:
Jump to: