Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 65. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I do not think it has worked well for a lot of people.  I appreciate you doing the leg work to show there was something wrong.  I think I will sell my coins also while I can still sell them for something.  I do not have as many as you but I have a couple of thousand. It will not do me any good to hold on to them for 30 days if at the end of the 30 days the coin is worth a lot less.  I really liked this coin but the unfair staking advantage some people have has made it to risky to hold on to this coin.  I wish the Dev would have forked again and everyones wallets should have been reset, but it did not happen that way. 

Obviously you haven't been paying attention of you'd know you won't end up with "a lot less".  Please, sell.  There are plenty of buys waiting for you and the other shill who obviously don't understand what has been explained over and over.

put your money where your mouth is---they are for sell on Bittrex--- either you are part of the Dev team or are blind--- i tried to bow out without arguing but that cannot happen with people like you
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I have to agree that a coin which developers are holding 40% of the supply is not good in any case. Also I can only see for now that what was developed was only this turbo staking feature that is benefiting the dev team mostly than anyone else. I will buy in again when I see more development and see how it rolls. Good Luck all.
Activity: 700
  Wish I had a little over 3BTC to gobble it up. My wallet could use a few more coins.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
3.3389BTC

someone Try make sell wall  Grin

He number 1 on trex
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I do not think it has worked well for a lot of people.  I appreciate you doing the leg work to show there was something wrong.  I think I will sell my coins also while I can still sell them for something.  I do not have as many as you but I have a couple of thousand. It will not do me any good to hold on to them for 30 days if at the end of the 30 days the coin is worth a lot less.  I really liked this coin but the unfair staking advantage some people have has made it to risky to hold on to this coin.  I wish the Dev would have forked again and everyones wallets should have been reset, but it did not happen that way. 

Obviously you haven't been paying attention of you'd know you won't end up with "a lot less".  Please, sell.  There are plenty of buys waiting for you and the other shill who obviously don't understand what has been explained over and over.
Activity: 700
  Dump. Leave. Skedaddle. It's your loss. But truthfully, I haven't seen a coin with this level of Dev involvement and transparency in quite some time. Sure, there are snags. And yes, things haven't always gone smooth. However, the Dev's have worked to fix what needed to be fixed tirelessly. I'm in it for the long haul. So while you're off to try to find another coin with this much development to mine, I'll be passing you on my way to infinity......and beyond. C'est la vie
  Oh, and Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Activity: 238
Why would somoene want to try and dump 20k at that price? Crazy.

Those 20,400 are mine... I do not want to proceed with this coin-- I have yet to see Turbo Stake work correctly, my wallet hasn't worked properly a single day- and I do not want a guarantee of coins only if I hold them for the entire 30 days...

To me, a properly working Stake, a working wallet and Turbo Stake that increases instead of decreasing would have been sufficient...

good luck guys

I have way less coins then you and turbo staking is proceeding nicely.. "Hint" it makes a big difference the size of the transactions to your wallet.

I appreciate the help but tried everything...I just feel I have wasted to much time on a coin and wallet that do not work correctly for me... but thanks

Those 20,400 are mine... I do not want to proceed with this coin-- I have yet to see Turbo Stake work correctly, my wallet hasn't worked properly a single day- and I do not want a guarantee of coins only if I hold them for the entire 30 days...

To me, a properly working Stake, a working wallet and Turbo Stake that increases instead of decreasing would have been sufficient...

good luck guys

I have way less coins then you and turbo staking is proceeding nicely.. "Hint" it makes a big difference the size of the transactions to your wallet.

I appreciate the help but tried everything...I just feel I have wasted to much time on a coin and wallet that do not work correctly for me... but thanks
Activity: 334
Merit: 250

good luck guys

Activity: 322
Sound Engineer for Hire
Dang that dump in Yobit was so Sad

good luck guys
Activity: 133
Any rich list?

This coin has 88142.36347755 SNRG:
http://cryptobe.com/address/SkYohDwGnJXiR3f98TZN46SDk3oBmPEuWq

It has 34.707% of coin supply and is staking lots of coins. Is this the dev address?

How can it stake 2 blocks in a row with multiplier? Isn't the multiplier meant to be 0 for 2 in a row?

Block 6129, reward: 27.00220923
http://cryptobe.com/block/a4af657c037bdb7720e917e7ea47a3ad892038227c780f819e46a3bfd486db21

Block 6130, reward: 33.6873512
http://cryptobe.com/block/01b59e907f0b09849a23d4a4f9e2e48c39a41f67d65a079347e5104c60eacaf9

This has all been talked about ad nauseum here. That's the devs wallet and they are pretty unapologetic about it. You may want to look at the staking guarantee they put up if you are worried about staking.

There is a whitepaper about turbostake also. I just looked it up on your post. It doesn't matter if the blocks are consecutive. It's how far apart in time they are that matters.

Sold all my coins. thanks for the pump.

Devs now have 99072.44073672 SNRG:
http://cryptobe.com/address/SkYohDwGnJXiR3f98TZN46SDk3oBmPEuWq

Holdings have increased from 34.707% of coin supply to 36.813%. this will only increase much more in the 30 days turbo stake.

good luck  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Anyone got any good FUD?  We gotta get this thread bumpin again!!

I have started a Slack channel to discuss SNRG.  If you'd like to join, please PM me an email address the invite can be sent to.  This address only needs to be used once.  It does not have to be your primary email address.  But please, come join us.

Activity: 1064
MOBU
Damn...somebody just dumped almost 700 SNRG on YoBit for cheap & I missed it. Figures....a day late and a dollar short AGAIN!! Oh woe is me.

Can I get a break, just once!!   Angry
Activity: 224
My wallet says I am not Staking Cause I do not have Mature coins -  Yet they have been in there for a week now -- any ideas Grandpa

When you stake or send the clock starts over. From what you have posted before, you have done a lot of staking. It's likely that your stakes are all close together. They stake at close to the the same time. This reflects in your multiplier, which will have a 48 hour periodicity. Soon, your transactions should desynchronize, which will even out your multiplier.

Go to coin control and see what your oldest output is (an output is a transaction that goes in to your wallet). If it is more than 48 hours old, then PM the TXID if you want me to look into the problem.

Activity: 432
Can someone explain how to combine all my addresses in the wallet into one large stake.
I have two receiving addresses, one from the Supernova pool and one from Bittrex.
For staking I would like them all together but I don't know how to achieve that in the wallet.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Find "preferences" in the wallet, the go to view, then enable coin control features (experts only).

Then go to send coins, then click on coin control. Expand every address so that you see all the transactions.

If you combine it with the others, you'll lose its maturity, but at least it will be earning interest. By sending it to yourself, you will lose the 0.000625 (fee will vary by sending amount) SNR transaction fee.

To send it to the others, select it in coin control and send it to the address you want to add to.

That's the best cut-n-paste explanation I can give you.

Good Luck & Happy Days are around the Corner!!

edit; had to edit real quick. I said it was a cut-n-paste but didn't read it....should be correct now

@ASICRefugee

Wow...sorry! That's got to be the worst example for combining coins to one address I have read. I just tried those instructions and it confused me to. Let me see if I can do better without the cut-n-paste stuff,

Not sure of other opsys but for the winQT wallet, go to options (menu pull-down) and make sure you have the 'expert coin control' checked.

Now go to Send SNRG;up @ top is expert coin control, click the 'Input' button. That brings up the expert window.

Expand the Tree/List (check box) and choose the coin address you want to send; ie., in your case you said you had Bittrex & SuprNova, choose the smaller (check box)[ie. Bittrex]. That's the SNRG you are Sending.

Click the OK at the bottom & that window will close to the 'Send' screen. Enter the address you want to send to[ie.SuprNova] and hit Send.
Done, but you will have a transaction fee and you lose the maturity of those coins you sent.

All your SNRG are now in under your SuprNova (wallet) acount. (-fees)

Now THAT....is a pretty darn good explanation!! Glad to have helped (see below)   Grin

Thanks very much. I will try it when I get back home later.
Force of habit, creating different addresses for different inputs - I forgot the way this one worked Smiley
Thanks again
Activity: 478
it's probably because some of your older stakes were passing the 48 hour mark at a slightly higher rate than you started staking again when they came mature again. it happened to me and i had to check my transactions times and manually count back 48 hours and confirm it really was right... it was.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Hey guys and Grandpa Jones, I have been having this awkward stakes, does anyone happen to know why I turbo acts like that? (all the stakes have max 30 minutes space, minimum 5 minutes)

Pages:
Jump to: