Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 64. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

And then where is the dev. Oh he left it's so horrible. It's been so long since he posted and the fake buy walls are coming down and makebelieve is holding big bags while that dev wallet only grows EXPONENTIALLY.

Could it get any worse?

I bet the devs are going to take out every sell tonight.

Makebelieve you should dump before my coins get to trex, really, since your heart is the most pure here. The buy wall at 6200 is next, I can feel it and then the lament, where will you be 4k 3k 2k?

Oh it's horrible horrible.
Buy wall is gone. It was fake.

Makebelieve it looks like we have both screwed up here tonight. I lost so much coin age. I know you did too and you were just trying to do the world a favor.

This is horrible, you are such a good person with a pure heart and now look at what has happened. You could have dumped for a good profit and the opportunity is gone.

So sad so sad.
I do not think it has worked well for a lot of people.  I appreciate you doing the leg work to show there was something wrong.  I think I will sell my coins also while I can still sell them for something.  I do not have as many as you but I have a couple of thousand. It will not do me any good to hold on to them for 30 days if at the end of the 30 days the coin is worth a lot less.  I really liked this coin but the unfair staking advantage some people have has made it to risky to hold on to this coin.  I wish the Dev would have forked again and everyones wallets should have been reset, but it did not happen that way. 

Oh wow another person to be thankful too. I can't wait until I get all these transactions sent over there.

You are truly doing the world a favor.

I will feel bad taking makebelieve's chance to sell from him considering the wonderful thing he's doing for me, but it's every man for himself in this dog eat dog world.

Thank you again, what a pure soul you are and to know the minds of the devs. It is really wonderful to see such clairvoyance.
Give it up makebelieve. You have been crying the entire time in this thread and i've been sitting back watching your story unfold. I can't wait for someone to buy your coins and we won't have to hear from you again.

another shill --- and my favorite part of your comment-- "I can't wait for someone to buy your coins" - lol -- if you are high and mighty on the coin - buy them instead of waiting for another person, or is your faith in the coin that shallow

There ya go, a nice big buy order for you that will still give you some profit.  Take it or leave it.

no thanks..

Yup, that big dev wallet is growing and growing and growing. You are going to have to dump dude. It's called COMPOUNDING. That thing is humongous.

It's going to break 100k tonight, holy moses. I'm going to dump if you don't. My coins are on the way.

Thanks for turning me on to this problem. I owe a lot to you. I'm still going to make about 250% profit.

Thank you thank you!!!!!
Activity: 700
put your money where your mouth is---they are for sell on Bittrex--- either you are part of the Dev team or are blind--- i tried to bow out without arguing but that cannot happen with people like you

Why is it that Fudders always have to explain their exit with some type of "conspiracy" - i.e. inside scam, Dev advantage, improper coding, etc? Just dump your coins and GTFO. Just saying.Hasta la vista.

Ok shill...
Shill
NORTH AMERICAN (informal)
noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
verb
act or work as a shill.

I am neither a hawker, swindler, or a gambler. I don't like to hawk my personal possessions, and I sure as hell wouldn't gamble with my hard earned BTC. I have only MADE money on Synergy from day one. I, unlike you apparently, know a good investment when I see it. I have no connection to Synergy other than being an investor. I will put your mind at ease and clue you in to the fact that I am not a part of the development team, and I do not now, nor will I ever, scam my fellow miners. It would be like shooting myself in the foot. In order for cryptocurrency to develop into what I am sure you, as well as I, want to see - a stable, highly adoptable, accepted world-wide, method of payment - we will need to work together to accomplish this task.   There are many shills out there, my friend. However - so sorry to dissapoint you - I am not one of them. I merely have faith in this coin and see it going far. However, if you do not have faith in this coin, or once did and merely lost faith then fair enough. Move on.  You don't have to blame someone else, or something else, for your lost faith. Just move on. That is merely the point I was trying to make.

I appreciate that and apologize for calling you a shill...

Fair enough. Accepted. And I apologize for calling you a Fudder.
Activity: 602
Give it up makebelieve. You have been crying the entire time in this thread and i've been sitting back watching your story unfold. I can't wait for someone to buy your coins and we won't have to hear from you again.

another shill --- and my favorite part of your comment-- "I can't wait for someone to buy your coins" - lol -- if you are high and mighty on the coin - buy them instead of waiting for another person, or is your faith in the coin that shallow

There ya go, a nice big buy order for you that will still give you some profit.  Take it or leave it.

no thanks..
put your money where your mouth is---they are for sell on Bittrex--- either you are part of the Dev team or are blind--- i tried to bow out without arguing but that cannot happen with people like you

Why is it that Fudders always have to explain their exit with some type of "conspiracy" - i.e. inside scam, Dev advantage, improper coding, etc? Just dump your coins and GTFO. Just saying.Hasta la vista.

Ok shill...
Shill
noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
verb
act or work as a shill.

I am neither a hawker, swindler, or a gambler. I don't like to hawk my personal possessions, and I sure as hell wouldn't gamble with my hard earned BTC. I have only MADE money on Synergy from day one. I, unlike you apparently, know a good investment when I see it. I have no connection to Synergy other than being an investor. I will put your mind at ease and clue you in to the fact that I am not a part of the development team, and I do not now, nor will I ever, scam my fellow miners. It would be like shooting myself in the foot. In order for cryptocurrency to develop into what I am sure you, as well as I, want to see - a stable, highly adoptable, accepted world-wide, method of payment - we will need to work together to accomplish this task.   There are many shills out there, my friend. However - so sorry to dissapoint you - I am not one of them. I merely have faith in this coin and see it going far. However, if you do not have faith in this coin, or once did and merely lost faith then fair enough. Move on.  You don't have to blame someone else, or something else, for your lost faith. Just move on. That is merely the point I was trying to make.

I appreciate that and apologize for calling you a shill...

Ok shill...
Shill
noun
verb
act or work as a shill.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

There ya go, a nice big buy order for you that will still give you some profit.  Take it or leave it.

You aren't dumping. That looks like a fake sell wall there.

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
you should've just gracefully exited and ignored the comments. what you're doing is not helping you sell those coins.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Ok shill...
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
here are the decreases in Turbo Stake

Yep, and it's all based on the previous 48 hours.  Soooo...obviously it's possible it could decrease.  Read the whitepaper.

Ya just because it decreases doesn't mean anything except maybe your having more competition staking.  Mine has gone up, down abit, and back up but its all explained in the whitepaper how it works and it works as explained so everything has been upfront...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yep, and it's all based on the previous 48 hours.  Soooo...obviously it's possible it could decrease.  Read the whitepaper.

I have to agree that a coin which developers are holding 40% of the supply is not good in any case. Also I can only see for now that what was developed was only this turbo staking feature that is benefiting the dev team mostly than anyone else. I will buy in again when I see more development and see how it rolls. Good Luck all.

it was 30%, but has grown, and not because no one was staking but because it doesn't work correctly
I have to agree that a coin which developers are holding 40% of the supply is not good in any case. Also I can only see for now that what was developed was only this turbo staking feature that is benefiting the dev team mostly than anyone else. I will buy in again when I see more development and see how it rolls. Good Luck all.

thanks for speaking up---
Pages:
Jump to: