Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 63. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Makebelieve, when you try to salvage the situation by sending your coins back to your wallet, can you send them to the same address so I can see how much stake you missed?

no, i think it was when the Dev had me BootStrap and I lost 1500 coins including those -- so what is your point, to prove I was right

No my point is that you missed a nice buy wall and that I know your address, so if you send them back, I can see how you lost over 48 hours + your multiplier here.

they never left my wallet until today -- those 1500 coins were lost because they were not confirmed and when i bootstraped the wallet they did not reappear in my wallet

Activity: 742
no, i think it was when the Dev had me BootStrap and I lost 1500 coins including those -- so what is your point, to prove I was right

You didn't lose the coins retard.

You obviously don't understand how cryptos work. My advice to you since you are too dumb for this is to dump your 20k coins and get out while you can salvage a profit.

I've never seen a sell wall like that get eaten up, especially when the entire network is producing coins at a record pace. It's not just the devs wallet growing exponentially. It's every wallet.

And your wallet is dead. 0 balance. Bittrex isn't going to turbostake for you.
There is no one on this thread that knows what in the heck they are talking about -- what a joke --

You do!

Yet not a single coin has moved...or am I missing something?

yes, the second and third wallet

Here's the second:

SPkh5q8MDWnKMqMYonr7UBCuvzsAegQwVL   Balance: 22739.15277393 SNRG

Makebelieve, when you try to salvage the situation by sending your coins back to your wallet, can you send them to the same address so I can see how much stake you missed?

No my point is that you missed a nice buy wall and that I know your address, so if you send them back, I can see how you lost over 48 hours + your multiplier here.

oh, it was you taking it out of context again -- the other pic posted with that showed the wallet was frozen and prior to that I showed I was on the correct blockchain --
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Hey GrandPa, I think you have a pretty good coin.  What you need to do is get rid of all the idiots - there seem to be about 5-7 of them in the last 2 pages alone feeding off of each other.

Anyway, i want to discuss a couple of things with you and will send a PM to you ---

grandpa too old and died.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Hey GrandPa, I think you have a pretty good coin.  What you need to do is get rid of all the idiots - there seem to be about 5-7 of them in the last 2 pages alone feeding off of each other.

Anyway, i want to discuss a couple of things with you and will send a PM to you ---

legendary
aka "whocares"
Congratulations!

Dev wallet has cracked 100k!

http://cryptobe.com/address/SkYohDwGnJXiR3f98TZN46SDk3oBmPEuWq

Balance: 100038.61237992 SNRG

Your prize is you all get fucked.

yes, the second and third wallet
legendary
aka "whocares"
There is no one on this thread that knows what in the heck they are talking about -- what a joke --
legendary
aka "whocares"
Why would somoene want to try and dump 20k at that price? Crazy.

Those 20,400 are mine... I do not want to proceed with this coin-- I have yet to see Turbo Stake work correctly, my wallet hasn't worked properly a single day- and I do not want a guarantee of coins only if I hold them for the entire 30 days...

To me, a properly working Stake, a working wallet and Turbo Stake that increases instead of decreasing would have been sufficient...

You are going to be saying that that 8300 sat buy wall would have been sufficient...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh master, i wish i knew as much as you -  Grin
legendary
aka "whocares"

I have to agree with your assessment. In my opinion this is going to epicycle fail. If I were the dev I would be dumping it hard now, get in before the suckers who fell for this.

No, I'm sticking with makebelieve on this one, our leader to a more pure crypto universe.

I'm going to hold my stagnant bags while that dev wallet grows EXPONENTIALLY. It will feel good to miss the profit and staking rewards because the self-righteousness I have is more important than trading for a profit.

Just know that since I am taking makebelieve's lead, I am better than you because of the purity in my heart.

Since you insist I stay here and tell the truth -- i will take you up on the offer and stick around--
Why would somoene want to try and dump 20k at that price? Crazy.

Those 20,400 are mine... I do not want to proceed with this coin-- I have yet to see Turbo Stake work correctly, my wallet hasn't worked properly a single day- and I do not want a guarantee of coins only if I hold them for the entire 30 days...

To me, a properly working Stake, a working wallet and Turbo Stake that increases instead of decreasing would have been sufficient...

You are going to be saying that that 8300 sat buy wall would have been sufficient...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 168
Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Yeah, makebelieve has that sell wall up though. Let's all go buy it.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 133
Congratulations!

I have to agree with your assessment. In my opinion this is going to epicycle fail. If I were the dev I would be dumping it hard now, get in before the suckers who fell for this.

No, I'm sticking with makebelieve on this one, our leader to a more pure crypto universe.

I'm going to hold my stagnant bags while that dev wallet grows EXPONENTIALLY. It will feel good to miss the profit and staking rewards because the self-righteousness I have is more important than trading for a profit.

Just know that since I am taking makebelieve's lead, I am better than you because of the purity in my heart.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

And then where is the dev. Oh he left it's so horrible. It's been so long since he posted and the fake buy walls are coming down and makebelieve is holding big bags while that dev wallet only grows EXPONENTIALLY.

Could it get any worse?

I bet the devs are going to take out every sell tonight.

Makebelieve you should dump before my coins get to trex, really, since your heart is the most pure here. The buy wall at 6200 is next, I can feel it and then the lament, where will you be 4k 3k 2k?

Oh it's horrible horrible.

Activity: 168
Oh boy, next thing you know emiliomann will be here followed shortly by the SDC troll army.

At least it'll bring the post count up.

Then comes bobsurplus, ryan pumper and all the other wannabe's out there...   When someone with half a brain finally realizes what's going on here this is going to be epic.
Pages:
Jump to: