Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 85. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Hopefully this all gets cleared up with the fork in a few hours or so.

I have about 2% in one wallet, broken up into 73 transactions ranging in size from 50-200 and I'm currently staking with a weight of 1165.  So there are others staking...
Ya but you would think with a weight higher than the netstake weight that you would receive a reward or be finding blocks at least right?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hopefully this all gets cleared up with the fork in a few hours or so.

I have about 2% in one wallet, broken up into 73 transactions ranging in size from 50-200 and I'm currently staking with a weight of 1165.  So there are others staking...
I still haven't staked yet either.  Should I have left my coins in larger chunks?  Obviously it would be a bad idea to move coins around and sacrifice stake weight now.  I'll hold off judging the turbo stake system until we aren't competing with POW blocks I guess.
I don't know I know my initial first clump was a clump of around 1500 coins and I haven't hit a reward yet at all for any of my clumps and my weight is way higher than the network stake weight which I find odd that I haven't found a block yet?
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
I still haven't staked yet either.  Should I have left my coins in larger chunks?  Obviously it would be a bad idea to move coins around and sacrifice stake weight now.  I'll hold off judging the turbo stake system until we aren't competing with POW blocks I guess.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
if you go to the block explorer you'll see which address is doing most of the staking, or i just looked at recent stakes in the last 20 blocks honestly. it has about 25,000 snrg which would be about 10% of the network. it didn't start mining until block 102 so i highly doubt it's the dev, and if it is good on them for waiting until that late to start mining.
like when I type getstakinginfo into my debug console on the new wallet this is what appears

16:34:30

getstakinginfo

16:34:30

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00000106,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 5844,
"netstakeweight" : 27,
"expectedtime" : 0
}
Ya I'm good to go now with everything I believe so now just to bring on the staking rewards
Lets hope Turbo will works flawlessly now but according to Dev theres still some couples of hours left before this update be on effect for staking thing...........

I concur, I have the latest wallet (also downloaded from Mega) and the staking is still showing out of whack.
Just have to be patient, it is Saturday night is Scotland so it's not like I don't have anything better to do  Grin
Will check it in the morning and see how it fares then.

By the time the changes kick in, they will be irrelevant. The real difficulty is increasing as the stake splits. 11 of the last 40 blocks were PoS. If there weren't a lower bounds on difficulty, 20 of every 40 (1/2) would be PoS. Except for the minimum difficulty, everything is working fine. And if you keep reading, you'll find that the minimum difficulty is working fine as well.

You can check these results on the block explorer for yourself. Look at every block starting from the most recent and count how many from the last 40 are PoS. You will get about 1/4. That number will climb to probably 1/3 when the minimum PoS limit is dropped in about 11 hours.

With that said, it will probably take a lot of convincing of users that things are working fine because it will be hard to stake anyway. Difficulty is climbing, like it should, making it hard to stake, like it should be. That's where the security of PoS comes in. If it were easy to stake blocks, it would be easy to compromise a coin. And that is the whole point of Turbo Stake. We didn't anticipate the fun aspect of it (as a competition). If we did, we would have started the minimum difficulty lower. The point of Turbo Stake is to get the coin secured on it's way to pure PoS.

That's also the reason that PoS and PoW overlap, to give time for the PoS difficulty to climb.

For coin security, we know what we are doing.

so the guy who owns about 10% of the total coins... is doing 75% of the staking currently. seems mathematically legit.
Who owns 10% of the total coins? Also does anyone else only have like 1 or 2 connections with the new wallet version 1.0.3.0? I only have 2 connections on mine right now and my stake weight is way higher than the net stake weight as well?? Is that normal?
Activity: 478
Ya I'm good to go now with everything I believe so now just to bring on the staking rewards
Lets hope Turbo will works flawlessly now but according to Dev theres still some couples of hours left before this update be on effect for staking thing...........

I concur, I have the latest wallet (also downloaded from Mega) and the staking is still showing out of whack.
Just have to be patient, it is Saturday night is Scotland so it's not like I don't have anything better to do  Grin

By the time the changes kick in, they will be irrelevant. The real difficulty is increasing as the stake splits. 11 of the last 40 blocks were PoS. If there weren't a lower bounds on difficulty, 20 of every 40 (1/2) would be PoS. Except for the minimum difficulty, everything is working fine. And if you keep reading, you'll find that the minimum difficulty is working fine as well.

You can check these results on the block explorer for yourself. Look at every block starting from the most recent and count how many from the last 40 are PoS. You will get about 1/4. That number will climb to probably 1/3 when the minimum PoS limit is dropped in about 11 hours.

With that said, it will probably take a lot of convincing of users that things are working fine because it will be hard to stake anyway. Difficulty is climbing, like it should, making it hard to stake, like it should be. That's where the security of PoS comes in. If it were easy to stake blocks, it would be easy to compromise a coin. And that is the whole point of Turbo Stake. We didn't anticipate the fun aspect of it (as a competition). If we did, we would have started the minimum difficulty lower. The point of Turbo Stake is to get the coin secured on it's way to pure PoS.

That's also the reason that PoS and PoW overlap, to give time for the PoS difficulty to climb.

so the guy who owns about 10% of the total coins... is doing 75% of the staking currently. seems mathematically legit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 432

Just have to be patient, it is Saturday night is Scotland so it's not like I don't have anything better to do  Grin
Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Okay I got the proper wallet downloaded now but is there any nodes for the conf file that anyone has?
I just updated my wallet version & didn't synced from scratch.& I currently have 6 active connection without any conf file.
Okay I got the proper wallet downloaded now but is there any nodes for the conf file that anyone has?
I just updated my wallet version & didn't synced from scratch.& I currently have 6 active connection without any conf file.
I downloaded the windows wallet from the OP but it still seems to be the version 1.0.0 one? Where can I download the newest version of the wallet?
Seriously though I downloaded the windows wallet from the OP and it is still version 1.0.0.0 for me? Where is the latest windows wallet qt download please and thank you?
I downloaded from OP & its showing Synergy-1.0.3.0-Win32
Really you downloaded the windows wallet link and it's that version?
Hmmm I'll try again then but I did that and the version I got was 1.0.0.0-win32
Yep I downloaded windows one from mega.

I downloaded the windows wallet from the OP but it still seems to be the version 1.0.0 one? Where can I download the newest version of the wallet?
Seriously though I downloaded the windows wallet from the OP and it is still version 1.0.0.0 for me? Where is the latest windows wallet qt download please and thank you?
Really you downloaded the windows wallet link and it's that version?
Hmmm I'll try again then but I did that and the version I got was 1.0.0.0-win32
So the updated wallet for windows in the OP now?
Pages:
Jump to: