Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 13. (Read 157480 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
November 25, 2017, 06:43:18 PM
Why did it go up to 4 cent and I can not understand why it dropped to 3 cents. I trust the project, I will not sell it, but the price is very undecided.

A lot of market manipulation. If you believe in the project and its long term prospect don't hit your sell button. Snt has huge potential and fundamental that has not change.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
November 25, 2017, 05:19:46 PM
Why did it go up to 4 cent and I can not understand why it dropped to 3 cents. I trust the project, I will not sell it, but the price is very undecided.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
November 25, 2017, 03:50:59 PM
Judging by the fact that the price once again broke through the bottom, dev do nothing? Does anyone closely monitor the project? Principle that would go now the price is normal, the bottom, but if the project is working, but it does not really want to get a second bottom. How are they going to compete with the wats up?

Thats a good question though. Since I invested some ETH in the ICO I have not heard anything big happening for development of the project, also the marketing got pretty silent after end if the ICO. I guess after raising an ignorant sum of about 250M to build a messenger app, you as a company start to not care of what happens with your token. Lets see the next bottom and then the next. Who cares right? I admit, it was my mistake in the first place to get suckered in the fomo without doing my due dilligence correctly before investing. One of my first ICO's and one I learned a lot from. I mean cmon: 250M for a messenger?!
What are you talking dude? They are a hard working team. Presenting every week development updates, sponsoring hackathons and big conferences(marketing), announced a hardwarewallet, an new COO from google, many collobaration and partnerships.
Do you really think they going big within 6 month?
If you dont recognize the quality of this project and team, just leave it and sell your tokens.

I stopped follow the updates some time ago because of movement to the other chat... what is the last major update? what big news are expected right now? Will they sponsor any events in the future?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
November 24, 2017, 05:59:41 PM
Based on what assumptions are you stating that "current price is low"?

I think I may have to reform: it is low for me. And I say this because I have bought SNT with $0.06 and sold it on $0.08, this happened few months ago and now I was surprised to see I can buy it for only $0.03
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 05:19:50 PM
Based on what assumptions are you stating that "current price is low"?
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
November 24, 2017, 05:13:18 PM
Yes, the price is down right now but my problem is that BTC is really high the same time, and I wonder if BTC goes down, what will happen to SNT then? Will it keep its price in USD or what happens in this scenario? I also wanna invest in Status, but I can not say if now is the best moment or not. Do you people have an opinion?
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 24, 2017, 01:16:23 PM
Hi, is this the right time to purchase SNT? I see the price is quite down now, I need your opinion on this side.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
November 24, 2017, 01:04:33 PM
when will they release something ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 01:41:53 PM
Judging by the fact that the price once again broke through the bottom, dev do nothing? Does anyone closely monitor the project? Principle that would go now the price is normal, the bottom, but if the project is working, but it does not really want to get a second bottom. How are they going to compete with the wats up?

Thats a good question though. Since I invested some ETH in the ICO I have not heard anything big happening for development of the project, also the marketing got pretty silent after end if the ICO. I guess after raising an ignorant sum of about 250M to build a messenger app, you as a company start to not care of what happens with your token. Lets see the next bottom and then the next. Who cares right? I admit, it was my mistake in the first place to get suckered in the fomo without doing my due dilligence correctly before investing. One of my first ICO's and one I learned a lot from. I mean cmon: 250M for a messenger?!
What are you talking dude? They are a hard working team. Presenting every week development updates, sponsoring hackathons and big conferences(marketing), announced a hardwarewallet, an new COO from google, many collobaration and partnerships.
If you dont recognize the quality of this project and team, just leave it and sell your tokens.

I admit, this post was done without any research at all. I was a little upset about ICO's grabbing money in general so unloaded my anger a bit here. Im sorry for that. I keep holding since the ICO and certainly am not selling my tokens, because I sure know the value proposition of the project. I apologize for the somewhat silly post, lets settle this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
November 21, 2017, 01:22:53 PM
The price has increased slightly in recent times. The ideal price is between 4-5 cents.
Activity: 106
November 20, 2017, 10:46:58 PM
I think the Decentralize Chat with Crytop payment feature is the main target. Imaging if you can chat then play game payment with ETH/BTC, send money, donate... NFC Hardwallet is the support item.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 09:12:37 PM
If the Status app is used for chat, dapp browser and wallet for ETH/ERC20, then what is the specific use case for SNT tokens? Just curious...
Activity: 588
November 20, 2017, 06:27:27 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 115
November 20, 2017, 06:23:23 AM

but I see what the price is at the bottom of the jump, and it turns out that huobi helps me to restart. In fact, good news, maybe there is still hope for a great status?)
Activity: 47
Activity: 32
November 20, 2017, 04:27:30 AM
I think they need to release some new information for the end of the year .
Activity: 252
November 20, 2017, 04:06:52 AM

Did you do some research before post?

The ICO hard cap is 300,000.00 ETH, which is less than $120M at the peak of ETH {less than $400}.

Status aims to be Wechat of the west. You know Wechat right? Do you know its market value? More than $150B.

Now you are telling us that the team should build something to compete with that giant with around $10M?
Activity: 238
November 19, 2017, 10:15:01 PM

Activity: 818
Merit: 508
November 19, 2017, 04:41:07 PM
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
November 18, 2017, 05:37:54 PM
volume is rising for projects of this type can be misleading. plays a more important role in the development of the project.
perhaps the most ambitious project status is known as. need to cooperate with other projects in order to protect it.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: