Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 15. (Read 157480 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 12:24:43 AM
SNT is for long term investors, and not for the day traders. After reading the big news, I plan on buying more and hodling for the big day next year.
That is a good decision. We should not trading with token everyday, we should invest then wait someday those token bring huge profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 03:38:59 PM
The Status Network Factor Time period has endedThank you to definitely everyone who took part. We'll possess a full blog post using the outcomes soonNow it's formally more than.

It seems like translated from polish or some slavic language 1:1
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
November 09, 2017, 03:33:55 PM
The Status Network Factor Time period has ended Thank you to definitely everyone who took part. We'll possess a full blog post using the outcomes soon Now it's formally more than.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
November 09, 2017, 01:40:27 PM
Waiting status to hit 700 satoshis this week already..

yup, me too. My mistake I dont sell earlie when price hit 700 sat.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 09:15:09 AM
Waiting status to hit 700 satoshis this week already..

Activity: 994
Merit: 262
November 08, 2017, 04:41:25 PM
is it true that this coin has gathered $ 100 million into ICO?

yup  Wink and its all only for mobile wallet, now coin going nothing. Hope after new year i sell this coin with some profit, better if earlie. Sure., problem with price because bitcoin very high
Activity: 28
November 08, 2017, 02:44:04 PM
is it true that this coin has gathered $ 100 million into ICO?
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
November 07, 2017, 03:11:36 PM
What does Status have in store for us in November that could drive it to an all-time-high: https://coincodex.com/article/1044/is-status-snt-finally-going-to-break-out-to-a-new-ath-in-november/

What do you think the price of SNT will be at the end of November?
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
November 04, 2017, 03:18:34 PM
It is a messanger for ethereum.
Does it mean that messages are store on blockchain?  (I dont think), so where does it store users data?
Also could you explain for a noob what does this paragraph mean?
"With Status your mobile device becomes a light client node on the Ethereum Network"
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
November 04, 2017, 02:00:27 PM
Thats really good news.
https://hacked.com/status-ethereum-browser-announces-hardware-wallet-new-coo-from-google-1m-bounty-fund/

Status has so much potential.  Maybe it will take 1-3 years, but i could be huge. Im not selling.

I hope they succeed. Because they are a hardworking team, they can complete it in less time.
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 11:17:56 AM
Thats really good news.
https://hacked.com/status-ethereum-browser-announces-hardware-wallet-new-coo-from-google-1m-bounty-fund/

Status has so much potential.  Maybe it will take 1-3 years, but i could be huge. Im not selling.
Activity: 350
November 03, 2017, 04:33:47 PM
Status so far has good development progress but the price is not going up much. Maybe because the token is based on erc 20
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
November 03, 2017, 03:01:45 PM
SNT is for long term investors, and not for the day traders. After reading the big news, I plan on buying more and hodling for the big day next year.
Activity: 148
November 03, 2017, 11:02:34 AM
After Devcon3 event, SNT down like more altcoin. When big update snt?
phantailaptop want to know it
Activity: 47
November 03, 2017, 10:40:57 AM
I saw people sold SNT in panic yesterday, but I don't care. The news is really very huge but traders don't care about technologies, they only want Microsoft, LOL

-$1M bounty for dev and outsource
- Hardware wallet
- PC (MAC & windows) version
- And maybe Masternode.

What are you waiting for?
Merit: 253
November 03, 2017, 05:22:39 AM

Greetings from Cancun where DevCon3 is buzzing with news about Ethereum. We’ve got news of our own, including big investments in our team, our product, and the open source community.

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

New COO Nabil Naghdy (ex-Googler)
As we develop Status for mass adoption, we’re pleased to announce long-time “Googler” Nabil Naghdy (naghdy@) is joining as our Chief Operating Officer. Interested in bringing your talents to Status? We’re hiring!

Introducing Status Open Bounty, $1M Bounty fund
Status Open Bounty makes it easy for developers to find, contribute, and receive rewards for code contributions—and helps organizations source expert talent.

Plus, we’re kicking off a $1M bounty fund (in the form of SNT) dedicated to open source projects. Find your bounty

Status Hardwallet, the contactless crypto-wallet
Existing crypto-wallets require a wired connection. In development, Status Hardwallet lets you store, send, and receive ETH, SNT and other ERC-20 tokens contactlessly with built-in NFC. Get all the details on Status Hardwallet

The movement needs you
Status Hardwallet is in development by Status, the passionately open source, decentralized effort to bring the decentralized Web to all.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
November 03, 2017, 02:14:14 AM
It's hard to understand why you're falling. Short-term investors should probably go through cash.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 01:10:10 AM
sometimes you need to make decision that requires loss on your investment just to prevent more damage. Like what I did in SNT. I buy at 800+ and sold it at 600+. Not aware of stop loss during that time. But happy that I pulled out the money earlier and transferred it to a better project. I think some whales are controlling the price of SNT.

Whales can control the price of whatever coin they want.

Lots of people are not happy with the news, or at least it is not as "big" as they assumed. If anybody has lost their patience, then sell it. Some of us will happy to buy yours, including myself.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Activity: 280
November 02, 2017, 09:55:51 PM
i have to wait since i bought snt at a high price which means i am locked, i will just wait until the i have some profits in this project

Good luck on that. It will sure take some time
Activity: 172
November 02, 2017, 09:53:20 PM
An announcement by the CME Group Inc on Tuesday the 31st of October that it plans to launch bitcoin futures in the fourth quarter sent the price of Bitcoin soaring. This is why 99% of altcoin market tumbled Sad It was just bad timing for us.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/31/cme-plans-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-by-year-end.html

Now, I will just have to wait for the SNT beta release in Q1 2018. I believe that it will be worth the wait.
i have to wait since i bought snt at a high price which means i am locked, i will just wait until the i have some profits in this project
Pages:
Jump to: