Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 9. (Read 157480 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
I couldn't find a thread on the upcoming Status ICO so I thought I would start one.

Any thoughts on Status token ICO? From the whitepaper - "It's an open source messaging platform and mobile browser to interact with decentralized applications that run on the Ethereum network."

I like the idea of using a WeChat style app for connecting all the users with the whole Ethereum ecosystem and DApps. It also has a good team/community behind it. On the other hand, I see some potential issues:

Adoption - With users having to buy and hold tokens (admittedly not a large amount but still) in order to receive push notifications, this might dissuade a large number of casual users to join.

Established competitors - What's stoping another well established messaging app like Kik to adopt blockchain technology and offer access to Ethereum services themselves, while also having the support of their massive userbase?

A few thoughts to play around with...

A) What problem do you think this dapp solves?
B) Who are it's competitors
C) Do you think the value with rise after this ICO, if so how much?
D) Will you be investing?

EDIT: Title has been changed as the ICO is currently over and we are now ready to speculate regarding SNT prices, prediction, etc

EPIC SCAM ===> BITTREX INSIDER TRADING :\ GO FUCK OFF AND DIE PLEASE.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
SNT was undervalued and now get real price. March 2018 > $2+

Sooner.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Who thinks these fellas can deliver ?
Activity: 41
It has gone crazy, $.70 broken at Bitfinex already.  Shocked  Grin I turned in ar 0.2 when BT2 was crashing and i ran out of it. Status will be a great interest with good team and big project!
Kindly regards!
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

That's right, I hope so too. At the moment I would be very happy if the price stabalizes above 0,5$. HODL pays off.  Grin
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com

I really hope so. That would be amazing Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
crazy of SNT these days, though it was undervalued before, but i think it rise too much recently, i think a stable line will be better
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
What is pushing up the price so much and well before the beta release ?
i also wonder why does the price pump so much recently, maybe it stay in line for such a long time and now is just laggard play
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
What is pushing up the price so much and well before the beta release ?
Activity: 252
The price surged to $0.36 today, the hodlers are rewarded. Congratulations! But, there are plenty of rooms to go.

For the naysayers, I did not see you around recently. Please come back so we can all laugh at your faces.

+66% / 0.46$

Yeah. This one is aging way too fast.  Grin Grin Grin

Nearly 20x ICO price. Just landed on Moon. Next is Mars ladies and gentlemen.
The price surged to $0.36 today, the hodlers are rewarded. Congratulations! But, there are plenty of rooms to go.

For the naysayers, I did not see you around recently. Please come back so we can all laugh at your faces.

+66% / 0.46$

A colleague suggested to pay attention to this token. Looked at the website, on that note, this is a serious partners of the project. Not even clear why still such a low price? And why trade is conducted only on the exchange of Liqui?? What is the downside of advertising or error management of the company Huh

Do some diligent research, mate.

SNT was listed on Bittrex from beginning. The price is x12 ICO price. Many more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
A colleague suggested to pay attention to this token. Looked at the website, on that note, this is a serious partners of the project. Not even clear why still such a low price? And why trade is conducted only on the exchange of Liqui?? What is the downside of advertising or error management of the company Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
For sure, great infos posted above..
Holding until Q1 of 2018 period when beta version will be available - is a minimum MUST!

When SNT chats will be installed in blockchain smartphones - just imagine what happens afterwards..
Activity: 172
Status (SNT) is going to be the OS of Finney, the Sirinlabs (SRN) 157.000.000 ico first blockchain cellphone. So... yes... it's better to hold.
https://blog.status.im/status-to-be-pre-installed-on-finney-by-sirin-labs-the-worlds-most-secure-blockchain-smartphone-5b4d64971970

wow, i am just wondering why the price pump so much today, it seems this one may be the reason, and i think snt is still undervalued now
December 31, 2017, 09:19:31 PM
Status (SNT) is going to be the OS of Finney, the Sirinlabs (SRN) 157.000.000 ico first blockchain cellphone. So... yes... it's better to hold.
https://blog.status.im/status-to-be-pre-installed-on-finney-by-sirin-labs-the-worlds-most-secure-blockchain-smartphone-5b4d64971970

One more thing if you are interested by the combo SNT+SRN (actually Miota is in the game too...), Sirin labs ico is closed (157.000.000/3 days)
But SRN is already tradable on liqui @ 0.00134827eth / 0.00007240btc. Bought yesterday @ 0.0009eth.
Crypto new year.   
December 31, 2017, 09:01:13 PM
Guys... I am dumping the coin, there are much more coins that can deliver more confidence - at least they have full names in section Team members, but here I cannot find anything about them. Who are they? Just hobby developers? Some professionals?. They want our confidence to invest, but they are not able to deliver their self-confidence.

Sorry to say this, but at least, they have something to make better. Its in hype anyways today, so I will wait for correction eventually and step in later with 100USD at maximum Smiley

Hehe...
Maybe you have to read this article : "Status joins the enterprise ethereum alliance" ?
https://blog.status.im/status-joins-the-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-eea-29963d48f06c

The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts.
https://entethalliance.org/
December 31, 2017, 08:52:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: