Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 17. (Read 157480 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 10:42:17 AM
What update in devcon3 event? How much SNT target
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 07:29:23 AM
ATH is around 3,200 sat. Let's hope we surpass it again.  Grin

Hi, are you from Vietnam?

If SNT reach 3k sats again, I think I will be retired. LOL

Yes, Mr. baby whale.

I remember you have like 3 millions SNT. When we reach 3k sat, you would almost be a millionaire. But we will surely surpass that when the app become operational and widely used by crypto community, how about 33k?  Grin

LOL, I'm scared a bit so just 1m5 SNT. But it's ok. I'm in ANT also. This is my 2 favourite projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
November 01, 2017, 02:50:28 AM
I think the best crypto money phone application and project as a wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 12:22:33 AM

Yes, Mr. baby whale.

I remember you have like 3 millions SNT. When we reach 3k sat, you would almost be a millionaire. But we will surely surpass that when the app become operational and widely used by crypto community, how about 33k?  Grin
Activity: 148
November 01, 2017, 12:09:10 AM
wait dev3 event next day. i hope snt go to 1200sts +
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Devcon 3 will show the most status itself. If the application continues to evolve in this way, full drag will be released at the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
Bought at 600 satoshis, hope 2 November we will go at least x2 from it  Wink really hoping for good news being announced on devcon3

Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
It reached 3654 sat on the 23rd of July
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
If we consider the ICO price, the current price is very low. I hope you get out of 5 cents.
We can see a steady increasing this time. HODL
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
Many people have invested when it was 800+ sats.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
 Status (SNT) $0.034500
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/status/

I guess it leaves the train. the price of bitcoin stagnated. we see a rapid increase in volume altcoin. is it possible to invest at this price?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
New Alpha release and building up for the big news on Nov2!!!
This is starting to take off  Grin Grin

It is really low at the moment, so I think we'll see important gains in the upcoming days
https://blog.status.im/status-alpha-0-9-12-release-notes-a1c1885c344b

The hardest team I see is the status team. I hope the application will come out the full driver as soon as possible.
New Alpha release and building up for the big news on Nov2!!!
This is starting to take off  Grin Grin

It is really low at the moment, so I think we'll see important gains in the upcoming days
https://blog.status.im/status-alpha-0-9-12-release-notes-a1c1885c344b

So this is the reason for 15% rise in price this morning?  Grin

Hope the things that will be announced in DevCon3 is much bigger.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
We definately need some good news soon. But i think November might be the time.

Still think this project is good. All alts did dump the last weeks because of bitcoin gold rush.

It will go up soon, now that bitcoin rush is over.
I don't think the rush is completely over, many people are speculation with another B2X coin, we will see what happens in November. It will settle after the Segwit2x Fork, until then the market may be very volatile.
Activity: 93
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
We definately need some good news soon. But i think November might be the time.

Still think this project is good. All alts did dump the last weeks because of bitcoin gold rush.

It will go up soon, now that bitcoin rush is over.

from the month of August continued its downward trend. this for a long time, however, the rise of bitcoin all the plans ruined. if you calm down a little bitcoin and altcoin should see a rise in volume. SNT need high volume for the number of units in circulation. hopefully when volume is rising (market cap) we can see.  Smiley
Don't worry, the price will recover once the traders get their Bitcoin Gold currency. Most of that money will get poured into project like this.
wait too long until the price of SNT jumps more buy SNT but big enough loss
in reddit there will be good news but price no change...it's really unfortunate my fate to lose money because of this SNT coin
need a large enough volume when the SNT price is above 1K hopefully good news that can be realized not a sweet word from the developer

The "good news" you are waiting for probably to be announced in DevCon 3, early Nov. Be patient.
I got a confirmation that Status ICO received my ETH, and they are no longer in MEW. Although I don't see any SNT in MEW. In fact, I don't even see a place holder for "SNT" tokens... only "SGT" - the genesis tokens. Is this a problem? Should I have received something?

When I look at the transaction history, it seems that they were transferred to MEW, but I see nothing...

UPDATE: so in MEW, when I click on "Token (Ethplorer.io)" I see a list of all my tokens and Status is in that list, but it's not on the homepage or whatever under the "Send Ether & Tokens" - is this because they are non-transferable?

Thanks.

Don't tell us that u contribute during ICO (in June) and not yet received tokens? You didn't check that for few months?

If you just contribute recently, I would say you probably got scammed by some fucking scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: