Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 8. (Read 157537 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 07:51:25 AM
https://blog.status.im/status-invests-5m-in-riot-im-4e3026a8bd50?_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9mXnjcIFKnLs-i82GBF5uHFhk7jmQ0k4xlNd9y6uGDNDCJYg18roX12IfNKSf_IjGBu3JzX_ddnD3pVxJXa8L1spxW8g&_hsmi=60282611

Status Invests $5M In Riot.im
Our first of many big steps for 2018 — we’re committed to decentralization and open source communities

good news, but i wonder is it the reason that the price rise so much today, it has already dropped many days and a sudden rise seems to be normal in this market
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
February 03, 2018, 09:59:44 AM
Hello from Web 3.0,

Status gives you access to the decentralized Web—and a crypto-wallet for everything you want to do.

An easy-to-use wallet for Web 3.0

The Status crypto-wallet makes it easy to store, send, and receive ETH, SNT, and other ERC20 tokens. You can try out the wallet on Testnet now by sending some test ETH to your account. Just follow these simple steps:

In the Console, tap the hamburger menu to the left of the chat box, or just select the '/faucet' option above the keyboard
    Select the 'Status Testnet Faucet' and hit the blue arrow to send the message
    Note: You should get the following message: 'Faucet message has been received', and some test ether should arrive shortly in your wallet.

You can now try sending some test ETH to a friend!
Activity: 242
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 06:16:59 AM
SNT Token is now LIVE on the Bancor Network for continuous, decentralized and automated liquidity!

Check out the Web App to convert SNT, BNB, TRX, ETH and other tokens directly from your Web3 wallet: http://bit.ly/BancorDiscover

Follow this guide for how to make conversions on the Web App using Metamask: https://steemit.com/bancor/@bancor-network/4gurrp-how-to-use-the-bancor-web-app
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
https://blog.status.im/status-invests-5m-in-riot-im-4e3026a8bd50?_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9mXnjcIFKnLs-i82GBF5uHFhk7jmQ0k4xlNd9y6uGDNDCJYg18roX12IfNKSf_IjGBu3JzX_ddnD3pVxJXa8L1spxW8g&_hsmi=60282611

Status Invests $5M In Riot.im
Our first of many big steps for 2018 — we’re committed to decentralization and open source communities
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Hello from Web 3.0,

The new internet is here and it requires a way to fully realize its promise. Introducing Status — now, you can chat, transact, and browse on the decentralized web.

Getting started is easy

iOS: Sign up for access via TestFlight here
Android: Simply download Status from the Play Store
Let’s chat

Status offers decentralized, peer-to-peer messaging that’s private and cryptographically secure. It’s the app of the future, today—a DApp with messaging for web3.

Test out the many ways you can send decentralized messages:

Invite your friends to Status and start a private chat. You can add them as a contact using their public key or QR code.
Start a group chat with friends
Join in on the public chats such as #status or #ethnews
Help build Status

Take this quick three-question survey about your chat experience or simply shake your phone anytime you’re in Status—and you’ll be able to give feedback instantly.

Want to chat about Status or Web 3.0? Join the conversation about all things Status on Riot.

See you on Status,
The Status Team
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is a top 34 on coinmarketcap . In my opinion they have a good team behind this coin and in near future we can see it more than $20/coin.
Also they announced big news of partenership with IT Companies. I am still holding this coin even if it will reach again $0.03

It's now #33 on coinmarketcap website. The market capitalization is $1.069.530.223 and the coin price is $0,308179 per unit. Upbit SNT/KRW market is the biggest portion for Status and it makes 77,57% of the daily trade. I think it will target $0.5 if we see a bull market.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
SNT is in the coin vote list for Legolas! Legolas is an upcoming premium exchange focused on institutional investors, so that means high volume! Participate in the public ICO, starting on the 1st of February 12:00 PM GMT, at https://legolas.exchange and cast your vote!

Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Two months ago, I invested in Status, because I believed in the huge prospects of a messenger, which had no competitors. But I was confused by the news that Telegram plans to go to ICO.

Telegram is a ready-made powerful product that will collect more than $ 1 billion. Will Pavel Durov kill Status?

So you dont know the difference between Status and a Messenger like Telegram.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
Two months ago, I invested in Status, because I believed in the huge prospects of a messenger, which had no competitors. But I was confused by the news that Telegram plans to go to ICO.

Telegram is a ready-made powerful product that will collect more than $ 1 billion. Will Pavel Durov kill Status?
The telegram ICO was fake, the founder of telegram said it

This is not a fake. They plan to raise $2 billion, but have already received applications for $3.8 billion. On the other hand, the coin has grown 6 times in 2 months, so I'm already in a good plus. I will think, sell partially now or wait for new peaks  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Is a top 34 on coinmarketcap . In my opinion they have a good team behind this coin and in near future we can see it more than $20/coin.
Also they announced big news of partenership with IT Companies. I am still holding this coin even if it will reach again $0.03
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
An interesting project, but that's just how to understand where we are going, where can I see the road map for 2018? When will their wallet appear? Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Are you sure? Source please.

I only found Tweets from Pavel Durov that the site gramtoken.io is a scam. But the ICO is still planned in my opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
People.. look!!

From status telegram. This is great news!!

"
Hey Everyone, we are proud to partake in and sponsor 2 events during the World Economic Forum week  in Davos. It is an honor to be involved with such a prestigious and noble organization and we are glad we get to share our thoughts on our project and the move to decentralization. We will be at the kick off event this evening at 7:30pm CET and COO Nabil will be speaking on a panel regarding “The State of the Token Market” on Wednesday.
If you are in Davos, we would love to see you at both events. You can register using the links below.
“Crypto Kick Off” - Tonight at 7:30pm CET https://[Suspicious link removed]/ibU24y
“A Year in Review: The State of the Token Market” - Wednesday Jan 24 at 8:00pm CET https://[Suspicious link removed]/fqkFGn

Eventbrite
Crypto Kick Off to Davos World Economic Forum Week
We are kicking off the World Economic Forum week with 10 of the leading blockchain projects and investors talking about technologies underpinning dece...
GELUID UIT
"
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
You can buy Status and 100+ cryptocurrencies at best rates from CoinSwitch. Visit: https://coins.newbium.com/post/8967-coinswitch-co-the-first-cryptocurrency-and-altco
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I couldn't find a thread on the upcoming Status ICO so I thought I would start one.

Any thoughts on Status token ICO? From the whitepaper - "It's an open source messaging platform and mobile browser to interact with decentralized applications that run on the Ethereum network."

I like the idea of using a WeChat style app for connecting all the users with the whole Ethereum ecosystem and DApps. It also has a good team/community behind it. On the other hand, I see some potential issues:

Adoption - With users having to buy and hold tokens (admittedly not a large amount but still) in order to receive push notifications, this might dissuade a large number of casual users to join.

Established competitors - What's stoping another well established messaging app like Kik to adopt blockchain technology and offer access to Ethereum services themselves, while also having the support of their massive userbase?

A few thoughts to play around with...

A) What problem do you think this dapp solves?
B) Who are it's competitors
C) Do you think the value with rise after this ICO, if so how much?
D) Will you be investing?

EDIT: Title has been changed as the ICO is currently over and we are now ready to speculate regarding SNT prices, prediction, etc

EPIC SCAM ===> BITTREX INSIDER TRADING :\ GO FUCK OFF AND DIE PLEASE.

You sold too soon I guess. Thanks for the cheap SNT.

The team has grown up quite fast with weekly update, 55+ people already and a dozen more soon. Don't see any reason to die. Sorry.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think this project will reach $ 2 next month if the team continues to do a good job unless Bitcoin finds itself in the 11k zone and people panic dump the altcoin.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Any news for this Projekt ?
Pages:
Jump to: