Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 18. (Read 157480 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

from the month of August continued its downward trend. this for a long time, however, the rise of bitcoin all the plans ruined. if you calm down a little bitcoin and altcoin should see a rise in volume. SNT need high volume for the number of units in circulation. hopefully when volume is rising (market cap) we can see.  Smiley

But looking at the general dollar price it stays relatively stable for a longer time. Of course because of raise of btc the btc price for status will lower significantly, especially now with the whole bitcoin pump because of forks. But after it all settles down, maybe the bitcoin price of status will get back to it's previous ones, while bitcoin price remains high, meaning the final dollar change will be rather significant.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

from the month of August continued its downward trend. this for a long time, however, the rise of bitcoin all the plans ruined. if you calm down a little bitcoin and altcoin should see a rise in volume. SNT need high volume for the number of units in circulation. hopefully when volume is rising (market cap) we can see.  Smiley
Don't worry, the price will recover once the traders get their Bitcoin Gold currency. Most of that money will get poured into project like this.
wait too long until the price of SNT jumps more buy SNT but big enough loss
in reddit there will be good news but price no change...it's really unfortunate my fate to lose money because of this SNT coin
need a large enough volume when the SNT price is above 1K hopefully good news that can be realized not a sweet word from the developer
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
could you share with me you experience with the Status.im app ?  I dont have access to the preliminary version of SNT. Please for those who has it, let us know how is it?

Too early to really say considering it is still in Alpha. Interface is clean with features still on "to do" list. More importantly, the Status team has been great about publishing detailed progress reports between version releases.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!

Don't worry, the price will recover once the traders get their Bitcoin Gold currency. Most of that money will get poured into project like this.
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
What's happening in SNT price. continuing to go down even being the universal sponsor on devcon3. Somethings not right here.

nothing spectacular, just dumb money buying overpriced btc while bashing their altcoin positions...
good time for smart money to make some nice positions...
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
What's happening in SNT price. continuing to go down even being the universal sponsor on devcon3. Somethings not right here.

lol yes bitcoin price lol

yeah,the bitcoin price made a lots of  altcoin down.
no only the SNT, even the ETH was also been influenced
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

lol yes bitcoin price lol

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Here is another update 4 hours ago, mostly regard Slack chan:

Hey, these are great questions. Now that we're very nearly caught up on emails and support requests, we'll be re-opening the Slack in the next 36 hours so we can discuss these points together.
Outside of hiring, our next steps will be to improve upon our Wiki (http://wiki.status.im/) to provide clearer instruction on how community members can help grow the network, and also spend time analysing other successful open source communities in an attempt to better understand how everyone should be focusing their efforts.
From here, we'd then like implement more formal processes so everyone can observe development progress week-by-week.
Didn't get in on the ico because my tx didn't go through.
I see this happened to a lot of people.
However, 1 day later, MEW shows the tx as completed, ETH went to status ico address.

WTF?
Did this happen to other people, too?
Activity: 20
I got a confirmation that Status ICO received my ETH, and they are no longer in MEW. Although I don't see any SNT in MEW. In fact, I don't even see a place holder for "SNT" tokens... only "SGT" - the genesis tokens. Is this a problem? Should I have received something?

When I look at the transaction history, it seems that they were transferred to MEW, but I see nothing...

UPDATE: so in MEW, when I click on "Token (Ethplorer.io)" I see a list of all my tokens and Status is in that list, but it's not on the homepage or whatever under the "Send Ether & Tokens" - is this because they are non-transferable?

Thanks.
Activity: 12
could you share with me you experience with the Status.im app ?  I dont have access to the preliminary version of SNT. Please for those who has it, let us know how is it?
I know nothing about this coin but the activity i see on bittrex got me curious, anyone knows where is its ANN? I bought some in bittrex, i feel something about this coin. So i want to know whats its purpose.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
That's where proxy servers & VPNs come in handy Smiley

unfortunately it can be applied to Whats Up too

That is it, Whats app is a Facebook backed project and it has the network effect already, If Status want to serve that Chinese market that is more than a billion people, they need to start fulfilling the some of the promises people saw in the project at first
Is it under ICO price now? ETH price was 400$, it went back to 250$. Status price was 2mBTC, it went back to 1.5mBTC.
I guess Status got affected by general ETH assets value drop. I don't feel bad because I made my investment long term. I can hold 1 more year to take profit here.
Wow it is a war zone. never seen such active new coin trade like SNT.

It's almost 2x the ICO price.

There is a high, high demand.

I'm so pissed I was unable to buy like 200K SNT's in floor price or ICO price.

I guess I will have to wait for market crash again.
Activity: 19
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Status is just like Facebook.
Status is trying to build a huge connecting ethereum-based network.
Facebook during its earlier days didn't know how to monetize its huge network of social participants, but when it did, its share price took off.
I think Status might be the same, i.e. building a huge network but isn't clear how to monetize it yet, but once it does, its token price may take off.
The drawback to this is that it may require a very long wait (~1 year) for such takeoff to happen.
Activity: 42
I am also concerned that the ICO gathered too much funds , so this could spoil the project. Now they might have too much cash on their disposal, not knowing what to do with it. Being already overbooked, my lead to less interest later, hence less price increase and less ROI for us. OFC it could go other ways as well. Does anybody have experience with the app ? please share photos, experiences etc after using the alpha version !!

cheers
Activity: 56
With a low cent coin like status those small pumps can bring in some big profits. I am excited to see what happens to my portfolio when status drops some of the big announcements they are hinting at on Slack.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I'm kinda new to ICO's I have bought some SNT but can I redeem it already? On MEW there is no such ICO, should I add it , or still these are not distributed and just have to wait?
Pages:
Jump to: