Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 19. (Read 157480 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I know nothing about this coin but the activity i see on bittrex got me curious, anyone knows where is its ANN? I bought some in bittrex, i feel something about this coin. So i want to know whats its purpose.
Activity: 48
I wouldn't sell this coin too early. They promised a great app so why wouldn't I wait and see what they come up with? It's a long term investment for me. I don't care about Bittrex price. It's pretty cheap btw. You can still buy and invest for long term.
Activity: 56
I also hope they focus more on marketing because most people don't want to buy a coin that doesn't move up and down, effectively putting their money in a state of limbo while waiting several months for the product release (Q1 2018) when they could be making money by purchasing coins that have more marketing and much more activity.
Activity: 47
That's where proxy servers & VPNs come in handy Smiley

unfortunately it can be applied to Whats Up too

I think you only need VPNs when downloading Status. After installed, It can't be banned
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

unfortunately it can be applied to Whats Up too
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
I don't see why not. Status is decentralized and can't be banned. WhatsApp is centralized and can be banned. So it's possible I guess Smiley

But I wonder when platform is ready it gotta be stored somewhere to be downloadable, so could it be banned from such places so Chinese couldnt get it too?
SweetBet.com
I don't see why not. Status is decentralized and can't be banned. WhatsApp is centralized and can be banned. So it's possible I guess Smiley
What Im wonder is that Whats up have been banned in China and could Status replace that billion dollars machine in China?
Correctly understand that one should expect from Status good news at this event, where he is the "exclusive Universal Sponsor"?
https://ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/

Yes. According to what devs said it slack there gotta be some interesting updates which keep in secret for now. Team will present something.
Activity: 28
Correctly understand that one should expect from Status good news at this event, where he is the "exclusive Universal Sponsor"?
https://ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

from the month of August continued its downward trend. this for a long time, however, the rise of bitcoin all the plans ruined. if you calm down a little bitcoin and altcoin should see a rise in volume. SNT need high volume for the number of units in circulation. hopefully when volume is rising (market cap) we can see.  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Only patience can win. As long as they are in front of their rucksacks and when they practice, they will be well above these prices.
SweetBet.com

snt price 800 to 1k sat after the 0.9.12 release 

2,5 k sat on devcon3  Kiss  Wink

I sure hope so. That would be amazing Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Didnt expect the price drop such low, but same happens with the other coins cause of bitcoin... Expect some rises before and on Devcon 3. Hope we re finally found the bottom.

snt price 800 to 1k sat after the 0.9.12 release 

2,5 k sat on devcon3  Kiss  Wink
Didnt expect the price drop such low, but same happens with the other coins cause of bitcoin... Expect some rises before and on Devcon 3. Hope we re finally found the bottom.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
https://blog.status.im/status-development-update-for-7th-9th-of-october-f6ca5195ca84

The team works very well. They are very nice to inform us.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
But with new ICOs coming up, isnt' status to slow in developing any significant market position? New projects have that fresh momentum and many active followers, while after some time it may get a bit stale. However, the price is so cheap right now, that any even low price raise can turn very profitable.
Activity: 2
Im in Status for the long term, i was a bit disappointed with the first version of status, but i think they can pull it off and become the wechat of the west. Its a long term play. Good luck

Cheers

What do you think it'll go up to? I also bought KIN two-three days ago.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Im in Status for the long term, i was a bit disappointed with the first version of status, but i think they can pull it off and become the wechat of the west. Its a long term play. Good luck

Cheers

Yeah i bought it at 800 sat before and sold it for 650. didnt know it will continue to drop price like that up to now. Its a loss i know but somehow happy since I happened to transfer the fund to another better project. Another problem i think is that they created many tokens for SNT that somehow makes it less valuable. Devs are still doing their job. so goodluck to SNT holders.
Pages:
Jump to: