Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 32. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
When we will be able to use the full version of the application . Status a very high quality project .
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Assuming that it's a guy, he's not selling the tokens as regularly as before and the number of buys have started to pick up. Perhaps he's just selling off his large bag of coins over a few days or so. I can't imagine that he has an unlimited supply of tokens Smiley The majority of sales appear to be from people who've had enough of waiting for a pump.

Yes, it has diminished, but if you observe there is a certain level that it does not let pass. He just should not be selling so much because now he must already be at the point where he thinks it is good to accumulate.

Also see only the amount of sale they put from 1180 until 1400. It has 162 bitcoins.
If it does not take these bitcoins out of the way I think we'll hardly see SNT mooning.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Assuming that it's a guy, he's not selling the tokens as regularly as before and the number of buys have started to pick up. Perhaps he's just selling off his large bag of coins over a few days or so. I can't imagine that he has an unlimited supply of tokens Smiley The majority of sales appear to be from people who've had enough of waiting for a pump.
But why anyone in his right mind is selling now ! from the look to the situation the coin is preparing for the takeoff only to find that every time someone pulling it down back . I can not find any reason for this except that this is whales act , Because if this is dev. why he would dump that low when he can wait and dump at high level ! Anyway I can sell now too and collect profit but why collect small profit while there is big chance to collect big one if I am  holding
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
He keeps doing it.
I think now he is satisfied. At least he is not pouring coins like he used to be.
SweetBet.com
I don't think that it's a whale either. Nobody wants to knowingly throw away serious amounts of money. I don't know why the devs would be doing it either. To keep the price down? But why? I'm starting to wonder if it's a competing project that doesn't want SNT to get the upper hand.
Is someone following the order book?
Now at this point of 100 orders, 90 are sales. It's been a week since SNT is like this. There's someone who can not stop SNT for 1 minute.
Does anyone have the developers' Slack to ask if they are doing it? Because I can not imagine why a whale would do that.
Is it worth holding 3k SNT @ 1,2k sats each?
I wonder if to sell it or wait Q1 2018
I dont think it can climb that price again easily, bitcoin is starting to rise again and it might not good to hold that at this moment.
But its still your decision if you will still HODL that and wait for Q1 2018. It might be good too.

Now that it fell below 1181 I think it can reach up to 1054 sats. Let's hope it does not fall below that because if it falls it will not have bottom.

I hope it goes back up and over 1400 sats at once to see SNT mooning.
Activity: 154
I dont think it can climb that price again easily, bitcoin is starting to rise again and it might not good to hold that at this moment.
But its still your decision if you will still HODL that and wait for Q1 2018. It might be good too.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251

Good time to grab some more I'd say!

I wanted to get some on novaexchange, but seems like there's some wallet maintenance going on, I could not place my order...

will try again later.
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
SweetBet.com
I just bought into this token . Can really this coin takeoff to 8k+ I kinda wish for 3k but 8k I really do not know . Also what was this token price at ICO ? Please give me the number in $ . I have searched this forum and could not find any Ann for them ! Can someone please give me link as from where I can get there last updates etc ... . Thanks

ICO price was approx 1400 sato
The token reached a high of 0.00003550 on 23 July when the test app appeared in google play store.
I believe that the app can reach 4k when the full version is released in Q1 2018
The lowest that it has ever been is approx 0.00000996 on 21 July.
Update news:
https://slack.status.im/

BTW here's the play store link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=im.status.ethereum&hl=en
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good news Apha version is now install able on iOS. Just received the update from Status.

This is one of the most promising project, be patient!. The coin is pretty well distributed, which is the reason why whales can not dump it as they want. A good coin always has a good resistance!

This baby will go up soon, latest for the beta release.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I just bought into this token . Can really this coin takeoff to 8k+ I kinda wish for 3k but 8k I really do not know . Also what was this token price at ICO ? Please give me the number in $ . I have searched this forum and could not find any Ann for them ! Can someone please give me link as from where I can get there last updates etc ... . Thanks
Congratulations to whale (or developers) who were doing this. We are below 1181 sats. You got it. Now we will probably see the price dropping further creating several barriers to grow back.
I don't understand the logic of a whale bulk selling at such a low price if the price isn't going to go down much further and has only one direction left to go which is up.

I also do not understand because the only movement I see is the sale, so it is not possible that it is someone accumulating. I'm coming to the conclusion that the developers are pouring SNT into the exchange.
SweetBet.com
I don't understand the logic of a whale bulk selling at such a low price if the price isn't going to go down much further and has only one direction left to go which is up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Will come to their rightful place . But we need to be patient. Most investors got tired of waiting and when you sell will rise.
It's already kind of ridiculous what this whale is doing. At least I look at the order book and only see red but the price does not fall.
Pages:
Jump to: