Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 45. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Chief Technology Officer, NYC
cant believe people are thinking this will go to 5x lol. its 200mm cap already smh. this thing is overbought. sell and take whatever profits you can get. dont be a bagholder

Being a bagholder of ICO-initiated projects is (almost without exception) profitable to the region of around 800%-1600% given six months (irrespective of marketcap) providing proper risk management strategies are in play.

In general, ICO projects typically hover around 200% of ICO price on release where they stay for a 3-8 months and thereafter start their ascent.

Anyone investing in an ICO project should exercise a reasonable amount of due diligence, but bought either at ICO price or at an elevated public price is almost certainly likely (in the current climate) to yield huge returns as a reward for bagholding.

In my opinion in just 18 months from now we will see a huge surge in interest of the entire cryptospace, and just as investors were once falling over themselves to throw money at projects like Ethereum, which has seen four-figure percentage rises, so too will satellite projects (and alternatives such as NEO) exceed and become expectant of similar and greater returns thus becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You can't do that, unless you're a bagholder.

It's your choice, but pussy-footing around expecting the price to decline a few pips isn't going to happen with a project like Status. A cursory glance of Bittrex's 24 Status volume - currently over 4000 BTC - should tell you everything you need to know, where the whales are, where the eyes are, and ultimately what's just about to happen.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.

Good post. Have you personally invested in SNT?

Yep. I tend to invest in most of the ICO projects, either at ICO price or at a 200% premium. I even bought ICN when it had already risen by 400% and I still managed to get a whopping 800% return from it.

The only ICO I have so far avoided has been Matchpool. (Because it's literally horseshit).
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
cant believe people are thinking this will go to 5x lol. its 200mm cap already smh. this thing is overbought. sell and take whatever profits you can get. dont be a bagholder

Being a bagholder of ICO-initiated projects is (almost without exception) profitable to the region of around 800%-1600% given six months (irrespective of marketcap) providing proper risk management strategies are in play.

In general, ICO projects typically hover around 200% of ICO price on release where they stay for a 3-8 months and thereafter start their ascent.

Anyone investing in an ICO project should exercise a reasonable amount of due diligence, but bought either at ICO price or at an elevated public price is almost certainly likely (in the current climate) to yield huge returns as a reward for bagholding.

In my opinion in just 18 months from now we will see a huge surge in interest of the entire cryptospace, and just as investors were once falling over themselves to throw money at projects like Ethereum, which has seen four-figure percentage rises, so too will satellite projects (and alternatives such as NEO) exceed and become expectant of similar and greater returns thus becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It's your choice, but pussy-footing around expecting the price to decline a few pips isn't going to happen with a project like Status. A cursory glance of Bittrex's 24 Status volume - currently over 4000 BTC - should tell you everything you need to know, where the whales are, where the eyes are, and ultimately what's just about to happen.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.

Good post. Have you personally invested in SNT?
Activity: 125
Chief Technology Officer, NYC

Activity: 25

That's just flat out not true. Are you not taking into account the fact that the crypto market as a whole will grow much larger and along with the big players like Status will grow  too? It was just listed on the exchanges yesterday, to assume it can not grow even further is just absurd. It is a top 30 crypto now and I can see it going into the top 10 this year or next.

"grow much larger"... based on?
Activity: 182
Money loves speed

That's just flat out not true. Are you not taking into account the fact that the crypto market as a whole will grow much larger and along with the big players like Status will grow  too? It was just listed on the exchanges yesterday, to assume it can not grow even further is just absurd. It is a top 30 crypto now and I can see it going into the top 10 this year or next.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

honestly. The coin is online on exchanges a bit longer than 24 hours and first start to complaing that it is not real 2x. Guys its 24 hours...

Come back in dezember and scroll back to this page and start laughing about this penny price...
Activity: 27
Just you wait till Facebook partners or acquires them
Activity: 25
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Yeah, it is so interesting and we are at such an early stage at the moment!
Money loves speed
people are celebrating 2X ico price at listing Grin
such a joke

I think this is why the price won't go too much lower. People want to hold for 5x their initial ICO investment. I mean unless you are just trying to make a quick buck.

Exactly. However it might pump up to $.08 - $.10 but I can see a lot of people dumping at that price after getting a solid return. Then it will probably stabilize around $0.06 - $0.07 for awhile until more progress is made in the project and news is released. Then,  I can see it going up to $.15, $.25 and eventually to the moon when more people start realizing the potential in this one.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
people are celebrating 2X ico price at listing Grin
such a joke

I think this is why the price won't go too much lower. People want to hold for 5x their initial ICO investment. I mean unless you are just trying to make a quick buck.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Money loves speed
Do you think it will touch the ICO price again or 2000 is the new bottom?

I don't think SNT will ever touch ICO price again.
Activity: 378
Do you think it will touch the ICO price again or 2000 is the new bottom?
Activity: 14
It's in this thread, just read up ;-)
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Status' price isn't really 2x of ICO price.
It's just like around 50%+ higher.
Sad.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
You guys its listed on Bittrex. I just bought some!
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
If July turns out to be bullish, which probably will be, I wouldnt stay out of this one now.
Atleast not fully, maybe have some spare change and buy in more as it dips, IF it dips. Not listed yet in all coinsites and sure could have had the perfect launch-time of all these late ICOs
Its Summertime, i expect like every year a "summer hole". Coins going up and down and will not make notable spikes.
We have to wait probably till the end of the year..
Activity: 51
If July turns out to be bullish, which probably will be, I wouldnt stay out of this one now.
Atleast not fully, maybe have some spare change and buy in more as it dips, IF it dips. Not listed yet in all coinsites and sure could have had the perfect launch-time of all these late ICOs
Activity: 187
What was the bancor ico-price (in eth)?
Search that for yourself, or at least go asking in Bancor topic. Why so much people Google-banned nowadays?

You are right, my fault.. didnt follow the bancor topic and someone just mentioned bancor. have been on the official site but mostly after ico is over they remove crowdsale page.

Agree, it has potential, but would be SHOCKED if the price didn't drop over the next few days, then I'd be more likely to invest long term...... As for now, I'm staying away though..... I'm guessing there will be a few pump and dumps in the coming days though where if you play your cards right and don't get greedy you could probably make a few bucks though..

I'd be very surprised if it didn't drop, too. Every recent ICO has been overvalued. Look at Bancor in particular, but also BAT.
I'm one of the ones who tried repeatedly, but couldn't get in at the Status ICO. I'm looking to buy in if it drops below (fiat) ICO price. I think there's a decent chance that it will.

Bancor dropped only because of the crash recently. BAT never dropped. ICO price was arround 3,2 pennys Wink

The only coin which dropped hugely compared to its ico price is sonm (snm), but the team was lacking anyway so no big surprise.

I dont think status will go to its ico price back. will stay around 5 pennys then go slowly up

What was the bancor ico-price (in eth)?

I believe it was 1:100 rate

thanks a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: