Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 46. (Read 157528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
2x of return within the short period after the ICO is always a plus.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Agree, it has potential, but would be SHOCKED if the price didn't drop over the next few days, then I'd be more likely to invest long term...... As for now, I'm staying away though..... I'm guessing there will be a few pump and dumps in the coming days though where if you play your cards right and don't get greedy you could probably make a few bucks though..

I'd be very surprised if it didn't drop, too. Every recent ICO has been overvalued. Look at Bancor in particular, but also BAT.
I'm one of the ones who tried repeatedly, but couldn't get in at the Status ICO. I'm looking to buy in if it drops below (fiat) ICO price. I think there's a decent chance that it will.

Bancor dropped only because of the crash recently. BAT never dropped. ICO price was arround 3,2 pennys Wink

The only coin which dropped hugely compared to its ico price is sonm (snm), but the team was lacking anyway so no big surprise.

I dont think status will go to its ico price back. will stay around 5 pennys then go slowly up

What was the bancor ico-price (in eth)?

I believe it was 1:100 rate
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Search that for yourself, or at least go asking in Bancor topic. Why so much people Google-banned nowadays?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Agree, it has potential, but would be SHOCKED if the price didn't drop over the next few days, then I'd be more likely to invest long term...... As for now, I'm staying away though..... I'm guessing there will be a few pump and dumps in the coming days though where if you play your cards right and don't get greedy you could probably make a few bucks though..

I'd be very surprised if it didn't drop, too. Every recent ICO has been overvalued. Look at Bancor in particular, but also BAT.
I'm one of the ones who tried repeatedly, but couldn't get in at the Status ICO. I'm looking to buy in if it drops below (fiat) ICO price. I think there's a decent chance that it will.

Bancor dropped only because of the crash recently. BAT never dropped. ICO price was arround 3,2 pennys Wink

The only coin which dropped hugely compared to its ico price is sonm (snm), but the team was lacking anyway so no big surprise.

I dont think status will go to its ico price back. will stay around 5 pennys then go slowly up

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
This will go back to around ICO price IMO, it isn't deserving of such a high market cap yet, it hasn't achieved it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
i will not sell also if we reach 10x.
hold atleast 1 year and forget it Wink

Yes you are absolutely right. Within 1 year, the phone application will be activated . 10 x the potential for making is very high.
Activity: 238
^_^
I hope it will drop so I can more.  Grin
Go buy them all. Zukerberg applauds  Cheesy
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
i will not sell also if we reach 10x.
hold atleast 1 year and forget it Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
in my opinion, has made a very good start . I think I could do through the use and development of the project x 10.
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I hope it will drop so I can more.  Grin
Activity: 182
Money loves speed

It  may drop a little, but I would be very surprised if it went to or below ICO price at all. Probably not going to happen. I expect pretty good increases on this one.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

Activity: 182
Money loves speed
current market cap must be Top 30, insane.

BTW, x2 ICO is not that bad...

Yeah, Insane. Overvalued.

I feel like a sucker cause I just bought some, then realized it was in top 30 cap.

Yeah, bought when I saw the coin first came on Bittrex not really knowing that much about it... It got pumped up to 7 cents, then MASSIVE sell orders came though and brought it back down to about 5.8 cents, bounced back to about 6, but I think people are starting to realize with the market cap is just insanely high and the coin is just massively overvalued with how many there is... Did a little research after I bought, sold it, got to keep a little coin, and still made a little profit and got out.....

Legit, wouldn't be surprised if this is down to 3-4 cents in the next 24 hours... almost 7 BILLION coins, and a top 30 Market Cap already is just ridiculous..... If you're interested, I'd wait.  

There is 7 billion total supply but only 2-3 in circulation. The market cap is high for a reason. So what if there are a lot of coins? That doesn't mean it can't get to $0.25 - $0.50 as the market grows.
Activity: 29

Yeah, bought when I saw the coin first came on Bittrex not really knowing that much about it... It got pumped up to 7 cents, then MASSIVE sell orders came though and brought it back down to about 5.8 cents, bounced back to about 6, but I think people are starting to realize with the market cap is just insanely high and the coin is just massively overvalued with how many there is... Did a little research after I bought, sold it, got to keep a little coin, and still made a little profit and got out.....

Legit, wouldn't be surprised if this is down to 3-4 cents in the next 24 hours... almost 7 BILLION coins, and a top 30 Market Cap already is just ridiculous..... If you're interested, I'd wait.  

What did u think when IOTA reached top 10 Market Cap?

At first I thought it would be out of top 10 shortly. It's still there after 2 weeks.

Think it came out too high, dropped, had a huge spike, dropped again, and is starting to get right around fair market value, or close too it I believe.  2.7 billion coins is a lot, but still not anywhere near 7+ billion.    But think Iota has a lot more potential in the longrun than Status has as well, hence it having and keeping the top 10 market cap.

Let's see what Status can do with $ 100 mil. worth of investment from crowdfunding.

One of the goals is becoming "Wechat" of the west. If this vision became reality, it would be somewhere top of market cap, not just in top 10.

Don't forget that 29% of total supply is for future, in case they want more fund for new product, etc. They will not go to market in near future.

Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Status is just like Facebook.
Status is trying to build a huge connecting ethereum-based network.
Facebook during its earlier days didn't know how to monetize its huge network of social participants, but when it did, its share price took off.
I think Status might be the same, i.e. building a huge network but isn't clear how to monetize it yet, but once it does, its token price may take off.
The drawback to this is that it may require a very long wait (~1 year) for such takeoff to happen.
Activity: 252

At first I thought it would be out of top 10 shortly. It's still there after 2 weeks.

Think it came out too high, dropped, had a huge spike, dropped again, and is starting to get right around fair market value, or close too it I believe.  2.7 billion coins is a lot, but still not anywhere near 7+ billion.    But think Iota has a lot more potential in the longrun than Status has as well, hence it having and keeping the top 10 market cap.

Let's see what Status can do with $ 100 mil. worth of investment from crowdfunding.

One of the goals is becoming "Wechat" of the west. If this vision became reality, it would be somewhere top of market cap, not just in top 10.

Don't forget that 29% of total supply is for future, in case they want more fund for new product, etc. They will not go to market in near future.
Activity: 154
I just now realized that it was 7 billions coins, thought it was 7 million coins. Sold half of my coins to be safe.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Traded some Solarcoin for status coin wonder if I made a good decision.
Activity: 29

Pages:
Jump to: