Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 43. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
Thank you TeamTT for that explanation. That's very logical and makes perfect sense.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
SNT is highly influenced by ETH price right now.  If ETH will be .15 again, I think SNT will be 2500+ sato easy!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A pump & dump happening right now?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
I would continue to invest as the price drops . We'll see .
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
We are/will be kinda in a bearish markt over the summer.
Activity: 252
For me, it's just a chance for ones who missed the ICO. And a chance for some people to get a little profit aka sell tokens at price higher than in ICO, maybe.

For people who planned to keep SNT in their books for long term, it doesn't mean anything at all.

Just keep an eye on devs team to be sure they still going on road map.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
ICOs are over-hyped and over-valued at the moment. They've all been dropping quickly when they hit the exchanges.
The current price of Status has nothing to do with the long-term value of the project.

I think Status is a great prospect, and its value will rise in the long-term.
Short term who knows? It may continue to fall for a while.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
so now the price going down , what happen ? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Best is to listen to your gut feeling.
If it doesn't feel right, then sell.
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
I am actually somewhat impressed with Status not letting its price dip into the 3 cent range during this correction. *knock on wood*
Activity: 36
Im interested in buying. Is it true that the ico price is 10,000snt/1 eth?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Yeah price is low. I don't think we are going down to ICO price ever. Once this correction is over it will boost back up to $0.06+

Mark my words. Big crash is coming and then we are nowhere near this price.. Everyone gets more nervous with each time a "correction" occurs. We are supposed to be in a bull market, but we are not even close to an ATH.
I sold all of my altcoins today and am 100 % in BTC. Hope it will go up a bit and then I am out.

I really like the STATUS project. But I rather wait for the crash and then buy double amount of coins I had before.

So, if you still in profit zone I suggest to get out.

Crash? you realise market cap is $100B only right? it'll take the market to get a few Trillions before the big boom.. you got some time boddy

People keep saying about crash whenever a correction happened, there's nothing new. You knew what they said when it's just few bucks/BTC right?

For me, only statement/judgement that come along with calculation/analysis is worth considering.
Money loves speed
Yeah price is low. I don't think we are going down to ICO price ever. Once this correction is over it will boost back up to $0.06+

Mark my words. Big crash is coming and then we are nowhere near this price.. Everyone gets more nervous with each time a "correction" occurs. We are supposed to be in a bull market, but we are not even close to an ATH.
I sold all of my altcoins today and am 100 % in BTC. Hope it will go up a bit and then I am out.

I really like the STATUS project. But I rather wait for the crash and then buy double amount of coins I had before.

Crash? you realise market cap is $100B only right? it'll take the market to get a few Trillions before the big boom.. you got some time boddy

Exactly. Make decisions based on logic. Broke people make decisions based on emotion.
Activity: 308

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Tweet tweet.  Grin
Activity: 154
I sold all my SNT, feels like this is really overvalued and not yet the actual present price. Will buy again if it drops more. I kinda got a little profit tho.
Activity: 21

Money loves speed
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Price is very good at the moment to get in. I am in for the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: