Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 44. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Everyone made suggestions. ooo super coin, ooo It will rise very much.  bla bla.  iam 2200 satoshi buy.  now 1700satoshi damn.I lost a lot of money. damn

cause you are too greedy lol. 2 bad days and you talk about loosing money. You only lose money when you sell it. Double digit minus in cryptos are more than usual. What did you expect? you buy and after 2 days 2x? Its a process.

In addition to that. You should only buy coins not because of other people telling you to do, but you have to make your own research. Its blaming others.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I am also concerned that the ICO gathered too much funds , so this could spoil the project. Now they might have too much cash on their disposal, not knowing what to do with it. Being already overbooked, my lead to less interest later, hence less price increase and less ROI for us. OFC it could go other ways as well. Does anybody have experience with the app ? please share photos, experiences etc after using the alpha version !!

cheers

I downloaded the APK a user posted on this forum and used an Android simulator to test out the app, I can post some screenshots and maybe a video, for anyone who got access to the Android App is there any NDA or agreement forbidding sharing information about the beta app?
Activity: 56
Everyone made suggestions. ooo super coin, ooo It will rise very much.  bla bla.  iam 2200 satoshi buy.  now 1700satoshi damn.I lost a lot of money. damn
u will earn long term. don't look short term. it will up when they announce their project. this project is rock and i believe it. don't care spucalation price.

Well, I don't quite understand the "potential" of status. Nevertheless you can easily say if a project will thrive or not by looking at the Github... 934 stars and 1400 commits (200 forks).
This proves that Status has a great community and that the price will rise long-term (if people keep investing in crypto ofc). For now it is still overpriced like most of the ICOs projects after hitting exchanges
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
Everyone made suggestions. ooo super coin, ooo It will rise very much.  bla bla.  iam 2200 satoshi buy.  now 1700satoshi damn.I lost a lot of money. damn
u will earn long term. don't look short term. it will up when they announce their project. this project is rock and i believe it. don't care spucalation price.
Activity: 140
Activity: 21
Status will hit ICO price, that is for sure. I consider buying if it falls below 0.02 $.

If it does that. You wont be thr only one wanting to jump in, therefore very unrealistic

I sold all of my SNT, because I think that this is very likely. Just look at the Bancor price.
Activity: 70
Status will hit ICO price, that is for sure. I consider buying if it falls below 0.02 $.

If it does that. You wont be thr only one wanting to jump in, therefore very unrealistic

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
It's a promising project . I have to sell my investment at least 1 year and I'm not .
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed

Haha good luck with that Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Status as I see it...
1. Does not have plan on how to monetize the platform.
2. Market cap is so high that there is much limit to how much the price can appreciate.
3. If the price is going to appreciate 6 - 10 months from now, we may miss some other ICOs that may give much higher profit potential than Status.
Activity: 7
I am also concerned that the ICO gathered too much funds , so this could spoil the project. Now they might have too much cash on their disposal, not knowing what to do with it. Being already overbooked, my lead to less interest later, hence less price increase and less ROI for us. OFC it could go other ways as well. Does anybody have experience with the app ? please share photos, experiences etc after using the alpha version !!

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
All the coins are dipping right now pretty hard. Status is down to $0.047 on Bittrex, just grabbed some more.

It's absolutely killing me that ETH is sliding down with everything else. Every time I find a decent ICO I actually want to participate in, the price drops dramatically and the network grinds to a halt.

I'm thinking a short downtrend, and then someone is going to buy SNT into oblivion. Even if not immediately, we should see some action come beta release
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Within 1 year of the application in conjunction with the release, the project will be very good .
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
All the coins are dipping right now pretty hard. Status is down to $0.047 on Bittrex, just grabbed some more.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
I wouldn't sell this coin too early. They promised a great app so why wouldn't I wait and see what they come up with? It's a long term investment for me. I don't care about Bittrex price. It's pretty cheap btw. You can still buy and invest for long term.

This is where I'm at. I picked up a little bit more in the dips, this isn't a token that's going to pop immediately. The value lies in holding this for a while, like Adex tokens (ICO ia about to open up soon!) They at least have a prototype, which is a lot to be said (although it's a bit buggy ATM). These are protocol tokens, tokens that essentially add layers of functionality and can be developed third party, are the future of blockchains. This isn't a short term asset, none of these are. You want to hold something like this at least 6 months, and let the product develop value as they move through the roadmap.

Plan accordingly Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
decent project, but high cap already. Relatively limited growth space compared with low-caps.
I think it is easier to go from 10M to 100M than from 100M to 1B
Activity: 13
For those who want to add the Token (Custom) to their MEW portfoio, use the following:

ADDRESS: 0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e

Symbol: SNT

Decimal: 18

Save it.

If you  got SNT's, you'll see the amount there.

Thanks for this, looks like I ended up getting the tokens.

70,000 SNT to MyEtherWallet

If you still want in, just keep trying!

ahahah thats why i see in my wallet 10000000x times what i purchased actually.  i wrote in add custm token 2 decimals instead of 18 decimals.  Smiley))
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
this is def long term if the price continues to go down just consider it more opportunity to buy more, this will be a nice hold a few months down the road wait and see ;-)
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
I wouldn't sell this coin too early. They promised a great app so why wouldn't I wait and see what they come up with? It's a long term investment for me. I don't care about Bittrex price. It's pretty cheap btw. You can still buy and invest for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: