Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 5. (Read 157537 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Version 0.9.19 hotfix release!  

The build number will now be shown in the profile plus instabug has been upgraded so you can continue to share feedback with a simple shake of your phone. Check out our blog for more.  

https://blog.status.im/0-9-19-hotfix-9addbea512ba
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
LBX is the only UK exchange that offers SNT / GBP pairs alongside an SNT / BTC and SNT / ETH trading pair and you can now begin buying and selling SNT.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Hello! When do you finally release the beta? Why are the deadlines being carried forward all the time? If you continue to do so, then you will not have followers! It is not right! I've been waiting for half a year in investors instead of trading and earning!
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
A significant upgrade to the daily consumption of status has been merged in development and is now being tested. 1 year ago at 1000 MB to less than 17 MB!
Activity: 504
LBX is the only UK exchange that offers SNT / GBP pairs alongside an SNT / BTC and SNT / ETH trading pair and you can now begin buying and selling SNT.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
I have also heavily invested in Status when it first came out and from an investor's viewpoint, I do feel somewhat frustrated when I see other projects progressing so much faster than this one, while I continue to hodl and lose money.

Positive points
- It is a solid project.
- The dev team is very talented and hardworking.

Negative points
- There is no clear roadmap. The original roadmap indicated that Beta was scheduled for Q1 2018, but now it's almost the end of May.
- There is little to no marketing for this coin.

I'm sure that the project will be a huge success, but I can't afford to be a long term investor any longer.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
I have heavily invested in this altcoin when it first came out but over time I regretted.
I don't think it is bad coin at all. But they really need to hit more exchanges and partner deals.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
if the market crash continues most of alts included status will hard to recover the old graphs
Activity: 406
If you look at the website , this is a serious partner of the project , not even clear why such a low price , and why trade is only carried out through the exchange of liqui .
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
i think that Status will compete with Golem to take the 1st place.  Golem is slow but steady.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
A great inspirational intro from Jarrad and all the latest on Status including news on upcoming releases. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpZ3YNKKRrY&list=PLbrz7IuP1hrgu-NlZEaxatGS5slTkhZ0N
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
My buy order was just filled today, thank you crash day  Cool Gotta love those red days...

SNT has lots of cash with 260,000 ETH left... about 50% of it's cap... nice risk/reward.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
I investigated Bithumb historical data and saw that SNT highly will be listed on Bithumb in next couple weeks.

i will give you 20$ in ETH if you are right with this predicition..........
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I investigated Bithumb historical data and saw that SNT highly will be listed on Bithumb in next couple weeks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
"London Block Exchange listed Status (SNT)" added to vote on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/264
GBP(Fiat) exchange good for Status ?

LBX is the only UK exchange offering SNT/GBP pairs alongside a SNT/BTC and SNT/ETH trading pair. You can start buying and selling SNT now.
Details

Browse, chat and make payments securely on the decentralized web. With Status your mobile device becomes a light client node on the Ethereum Network, enabling you to access Ethereum’s entire ecosystem from anywhere.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
"Status Alpha 0.9.18 Release Notes" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/254
Ready to test Dapps in Status?

Release 0.9.18 is now available, including additional test tokens, a user survey for messaging reliability, new chat emojis, bug fixes and full DApp descriptions. Learn more about all the updates, including how to request and send test ETH, on our blog
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I think we should stop arguing on the price, it will not lead to anywhere. It's better to express your view on that to community and maybe you'll get new ideas, but to be honest, who got SNT will hope on the big rise, the others will not.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
My buy order was just filled today, thank you crash day  Cool Gotta love those red days...
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
Hi guys!
Thought you might be interested.
ChangeNOW has added SNT for fast and secure exchanges. Now you can get the best rates for SNT with ChangeNOW on https://changenow.io Our service is limitless and doesn't require any sign ups. We'll be happy to see you there!
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
We're talking about closed beta. How long after closed beta will open beta be released?
Pages:
Jump to: