Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 7. (Read 157480 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Protocol upgrades, bandwidth reduction and onboarding flow updates oh my! This release is a smash-hit! 0.9.16 is a culmination of a whole lot of great work done by the team over the last few weeks, check out the blog post for all the details: https://blog.status.im/status-alpha-0-9-16-release-notes-c5a40cb19d47?gi=ca3f2632595f
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I read that A security auditor was selected and they have 4-6 weeks to complete the audit.
If no security issues are found, the team  release first candidate  in April. Any news about that?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
what is the update here? i think there is an active app now with same features of status now. toshi.org what is the difference vs status?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
With the ALpha release I was expecting a better price response but the price has not done well at all, what I was thinking about this project is over funding, because in Ethereum and BTC value the project has greatly underperformed when compared to other projects. but with Beta platform on the wings lets see what the market will price it
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
What price is everyone hoping that SNT will reach when Beta is released in April?

On this question is unlikely to give you an accurate answer. Now the market is very variable, all processes are changeable. In general, I can say my opinion: we will see good growth. But what kind of result will be satisfied - it's up to everyone, and this decision is the result of your own analysis! Good luck Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I feel like we'll not reach our ATH at x8 ico in ETH pairing even after the launch Sad

No news about staking either!
copper member
Activity: 112
Hey guys, looks like SNT is the leading rising currency today on BITFINEX :

Long time no see this kind of volatility :-)

85% of it comes from UPBIT (China)
copper member
Activity: 112
Hey guys, looks like SNT is the leading rising currency today on BITFINEX :

Long time no see this kind of volatility :-)
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
What price is everyone hoping that SNT will reach when Beta is released in April?
Activity: 385
What's the market now  Huh
Activity: 57
Awesome to see SNT is now listed on CoinGenome https://coingenome.com/coin/snt

I started following SNT on their platform! Excited for progress
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
February 27, 2018, 04:33:45 PM
Dear friend of Status,

We embrace decentralization. But we’re a growing team, and we like to see each other and you—the community.
You’re invited to join our first team offsite in Bangkok (and online) from March 7 - 9.
If you’re a member of the Status community in or near Bangkok, you’re welcome to meet us for exciting talks, work sessions, and collaboration.
If you’re not able to join in-person, you can join us online — we’ll be streaming the talks live.

Learn more about our team offsite on our blog.
https://blog.status.im/status-to-host-first-team-offsite-in-thailand-a28ff8cf3552
Activity: 26
February 26, 2018, 09:26:00 AM
Hi Firstblood,

Decentralized messenging is a part of what status has to offer. status itself can be more compared with an OS system for Ethereum. You run run all sorts of Ethereum dapps on it and messenging is a curcial part in order to create a community. The real value of Status is the OS system for Ethereum as a whole... simple, effective and ready for mass adoption. So yes... Telegram can come with a decentralized messenging app but they don't have a system that connects everything yet. So don't be afraid.. Status is a great product which will blow your mind!

Regards,

Migson
Activity: 58
February 24, 2018, 04:04:06 AM
Two months ago, I invested in Status, because I believed in the huge prospects of a messenger, which had no competitors. But I was confused by the news that Telegram plans to go to ICO.

Telegram is a ready-made powerful product that will collect more than $ 1 billion. Will Pavel Durov kill Status?

So you dont know the difference between Status and a Messenger like Telegram.

I'm sorry but what is difference between Status and decentralized messengers?
Activity: 26
February 22, 2018, 11:24:03 AM
Hi people..

Look the new status alpha version

https://blog.status.im/status-alpha-0-9-14-release-notes-abc35a7dc39c

Things are getting hot here CheesyCheesy:D:D
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
February 12, 2018, 03:38:53 PM
The new Internet is here—and you’re all set to take it for a test drive as part of the Status Alpha program.

If you haven’t yet

iOS: Sign up for access via TestFlight here
    Android: Simply download Status from the Play Store

Status is a decentralized, all-in-one DApp for Web3.0 offering:

Decentralized messaging
    A safe and secure crypto wallet
    Access to browse the world of DApps on Ethereum

Help build Status

At Status, we believe in open source and our vibrant community. You can play a significant role in bringing decentralization and dapps—aka decentralized apps—to the world. Once you’ve downloaded and are using Status, we’d love to hear from you.
Activity: 588
February 10, 2018, 05:38:01 AM
I'm kinda new to ICO's I have bought some SNT but can I redeem it already? On MEW there is no such ICO, should I add it , or still these are not distributed and just have to wait?

the ico is over since summer. where you bought it? On an exchange? MEW should show your snt tokens.
Activity: 59
February 10, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
I'm kinda new to ICO's I have bought some SNT but can I redeem it already? On MEW there is no such ICO, should I add it , or still these are not distributed and just have to wait?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 03:43:19 AM
Can anyone inform me about the ICO price of status in eth?
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
February 10, 2018, 12:37:10 AM
Does anyone know roughly when the beta release will take place? Feb? March?
Pages:
Jump to: