Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 59. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 258
when will it be on exchange and on which exchanges will it be added ? bittrex ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The coin should be traded in a few days on exchanges, currently at 10 000 SNT per eth, and with a lot of crypto heads who missed out (including me), the value of the token will most likely keep on rising. would you buy at 5 000 SNT per eth, 1 000 SNt per eth?

Victor

I haven't thought about it but certainly not 1000 SNT per ETH.  That is 10x.  At 4X it is 2500 SNT per ETH.  I don't think I would pay that even.  I think 5000 SNT is probably the number.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
thecryptoconsultant.com
The coin should be traded in a few days on exchanges, currently at 10 000 SNT per eth, and with a lot of crypto heads who missed out (including me), the value of the token will most likely keep on rising. would you buy at 5 000 SNT per eth, 1 000 SNt per eth?

Victor
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
i tried for hours yesterday and wasn't able to get in.  I didn't know it was running until this morning; would've tried again.

It probably wouldn't have worked. I tried many times yesterday afternoon and evening, couldn't get in. I tried again through the night, and many times again this morning, still couldn't get in.
My first attempt was within seconds of the ICO opening, and I kept trying until after it ended.

I think I deserve some tokens for persistence at least!
Activity: 308
The phone app is in alpha although it is very good . More and more will develop.

Yup this is why I invested in the first place.

What is mostly important, that this is an open source and many companies can use it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i tried for hours yesterday and wasn't able to get in.  I didn't know it was running until this morning; would've tried again.  It'll definitely pop on an exchange opening which pisses me off to no end.  However, the mobile client space will be fast growing and if they get to market first this will be more valuable as a longer term hold.  Since I missed out I hope they experience a rough patch so i can get in.  If not, I hope some other ICO comes to market with a mobile light client that's better than this one.

dont worry mate, also seems that I am missing civic ICO due to long queue but cool ICOs soon are coming
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
i tried for hours yesterday and wasn't able to get in.  I didn't know it was running until this morning; would've tried again.  It'll definitely pop on an exchange opening which pisses me off to no end.  However, the mobile client space will be fast growing and if they get to market first this will be more valuable as a longer term hold.  Since I missed out I hope they experience a rough patch so i can get in.  If not, I hope some other ICO comes to market with a mobile light client that's better than this one.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The phone app is in alpha although it is very good . More and more will develop. But do not buy until 1 August.
Okay, now that the ICO's over is anyone interested in purchasing 10,000 SNT for BTC or ETH? I'm ready to trade, but I don't really want to wait a whole week. Make me an offer and we can make it happen OTC (using escrow, of course).

Better than buying the HitBTC IOUs for 3x the ICO price.

Why lol, more patient and you'll make x100. this is the biggest coin since Stratis..

yes mate it will go 100x why do you think big wales with 25k ethers went in from 1st second. Only an advise

Big whales? are you kidding? check the stats.

Status have 20K+ Token Holders (90% of them are probably slack/bitcointalk community). that's insane. you can't find any coin with so low "Whales".

They have Dynamic Cieling for a reason, you're not updated I guess..

I guess your answer got nothing to do with my post. Never complained about many whales, just said a 100x is possible  Smiley
Okay, now that the ICO's over is anyone interested in purchasing 10,000 SNT for BTC or ETH? I'm ready to trade, but I don't really want to wait a whole week. Make me an offer and we can make it happen OTC (using escrow, of course).

Why lol, more patient and you'll make x100. this is the biggest coin since Stratis..

yes mate it will go 100x why do you think big wales with 25k ethers went in from 1st second. Only an advise

Big whales? are you kidding? check the stats.

Status have 20K+ Token Holders (90% of them are probably slack/bitcointalk community). that's insane. you can't find any coin with so low "Whales".

They have Dynamic Cieling for a reason, you're not updated I guess..

Activity: 238
^_^
According to https://ethplorer.io/address/0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e...
Total Supply:   1,238,204,436.356892 SNT, which is equivalent to 123,820.4436 ETH, which is equivalent to $42,841,873.4856 (ETH @ $346).

How is $42 million market cap a huge thing?

What if it goes to a $billion in market cap?
If it grows it will be billions of $ worth. If it fails to draw users it will cost nothing.
Competition on this market is very tough.
Anyway, I wasn't lucky or unlucky to invest in this ICO, as it knocked ethereum network out.
Activity: 342

Are you serisouly considering what you're fucking implying Huh

X100 mean that Status would be ranked 3 or 4 in marketcap  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Got my ETH free and invested in HIVE

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19691045

They have a presale going on now and guess what, I actually got in immediately and my contribution shows up immediately. Wow, amazing right?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Big middle finger to the guys at Status.

Tried hundreds of times to get involved, nothing would go through (yes I tried the spam method with increasing gas limit as people posted here over and over and over again).

I sent 1.011ETH from my coinbase acount to MEW, and that ETH appears to have disappeared into the void. Gone from coinbase, nothing on MEW, receiving address on etherscan shows no activity.

My ETH holdings have depreciated in value over $1,500 overnight due to the SNAFU that was the ICO.

At the end of the day my first ICO experience has let me about $1,850 poorer, with nothing at all to show for it.

Fuck status.

.....but best of luck to all of you lottery winners who actually got in. Hope the whitelisted whales don't find a way to fuck you out of your money.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
It looks like one of my 2000 tries yesterday actually made it through (only to be refunded of course). But now MetaMask shows I have 5 pending transactions and I cannot do anything with my ETH that got refunded.
The Status Network Contribution Period has ended
Thank you to everyone who participated. We'll have a full blog post with the results soon

Seems like the ICO is over.

Yup, biggest ICO in history. 80,000 transfers and most of them were not accepted.

Bancor was 20,000 total..
Activity: 89
The Status Network Contribution Period has ended
Thank you to everyone who participated. We'll have a full blog post with the results soon

Seems like the ICO is over.
Activity: 64
According to https://ethplorer.io/address/0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e...
Total Supply:   1,238,204,436.356892 SNT, which is equivalent to 123,820.4436 ETH, which is equivalent to $42,841,873.4856 (ETH @ $346).

How is $42 million market cap a huge thing?

What if it goes to a $billion in market cap?
Those are only 41%. Read the page 4 of the terms.
Pages:
Jump to: