Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 58. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Tokens are not tradeable right now, right?

No, there's a 1 week waiting period.

From the way I understand it, this means they are locked in the contract for the 7 days, right?
Activity: 52
Hi guys, apologies if this has already been answered or discussed. I tried sending my ETH to Status but, like everyone else, I was unable to because of high volume. I tried multiple times (maybe like 9 times or so) to send my ETH to the Status ICO address but to no avail. So I gave up yesterday. Now, 24 hours later, I go to the Etherscan website and I put my MyEtherWallet address and behold, the ETH that I tried sending yesterday multiple times started being sent 20 minutes before I first saw it. It reads "pending" under the "TxFee". Does this mean that since I sent my 4 ETH nine times, that a total of 36 ETH will be sent? I also ask this because I have 6 ETH left, so I'll be left with 2 once the 4 ETH go through, and I tried sending 2 ETH to my other wallet and the transaction couldn't go through. Does this mean that the 2 ETH that will be left will also go through to the Status ICO address?

Have you looked at status homepage? ICO is over long time ago..

Next time read carefully, you obviously didn't comprehend what I asked.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'm going to keep it for 6-12 months, ain't gonna sell the most promesing token after Stratis lol

This is a very good project. I think the coin will be pretty valuable in 6-12 months.

Yes. this is the first crypto product I am actually going to use. have you tried their Android app? amazing.
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
I'm going to keep it for 6-12 months, ain't gonna sell the most promesing token after Stratis lol

This is a very good project. I think the coin will be pretty valuable in 6-12 months.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
My transaction is split into two. And I still have 2.549 Eth left in MyEtherwallet. I am a noob for Ethereum. Is everything correct of should I just wait?

Any help guys? Thank you  Smiley

Everything is fine. The contract limited you to half what you asked for. 25K status tokens and a refund of 2.5eth (minus gas)

Why did that happen? Why won't it accept my investments?
dont hate the player hate the game, I missed out too. what I am actually worried about is the kinda poor Myetherwallet infrastructure.

Waiting for the price to be at 10 000 per ETH is actually good, because it gives a long term floor to the coin and kinda erase the good luck of the ones who got in yesterday.

Will you buy for the FOMO when the coin is traded? or will you put an order at 10 000 per SNT (ICO price) ?

Victor

Definitely not FOMO, that was my approach yesterday! That's done with now Smiley

I'm tempted to put an order in at very slightly cheaper than the ICO price just in case! It will probably shoot up at first, and then inevitably fall back. I'm not genuinely expecting it to drop back to ICO price, but it would be amusing, and I'd get in then if that happened. If not, never mind, plenty of other good prospects to look at.

I don't hate them, just a bit irritated. I'm quite enjoying complaining on here though Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1534
Merit: 1133
derp
My transaction is split into two. And I still have 2.549 Eth left in MyEtherwallet. I am a noob for Ethereum. Is everything correct of should I just wait?

Everything is fine. The contract limited you to half what you asked for. 25K status tokens and a refund of 2.5eth (minus gas)
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

Hi guys, apologies if this has already been answered or discussed. I tried sending my ETH to Status but, like everyone else, I was unable to because of high volume. I tried multiple times (maybe like 9 times or so) to send my ETH to the Status ICO address but to no avail. So I gave up yesterday. Now, 24 hours later, I go to the Etherscan website and I put my MyEtherWallet address and behold, the ETH that I tried sending yesterday multiple times started being sent 20 minutes before I first saw it. It reads "pending" under the "TxFee". Does this mean that since I sent my 4 ETH nine times, that a total of 36 ETH will be sent? I also ask this because I have 6 ETH left, so I'll be left with 2 once the 4 ETH go through, and I tried sending 2 ETH to my other wallet and the transaction couldn't go through. Does this mean that the 2 ETH that will be left will also go through to the Status ICO address?

Have you looked at status homepage? ICO is over long time ago..
Activity: 52
Activity: 225
ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE
Anyone still looking for Status tokens? We have a limited supply still for sale right now on our site https://icobazaar.com/status_network?ref=icobazaar , come get them while you can!

Yours,
ICOBazaar team
Activity: 166
And MEW spread lies that the ICO was over halfway through which fucked alot of other people over that I knew . What a bunch of assholes too.   Guys do you recommend an alternative to MEW?  I refuse to use them ever again.

Did they really wtf
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
The coin should be traded in a few days on exchanges, currently at 10 000 SNT per eth, and with a lot of crypto heads who missed out (including me), the value of the token will most likely keep on rising. would you buy at 5 000 SNT per eth, 1 000 SNt per eth?

Victor

So soon?
EtherDelta doesn't count as an exchange to me.
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
And MEW spread lies that the ICO was over halfway through which fucked alot of other people over that I knew . What a bunch of assholes too.   Guys do you recommend an alternative to MEW?  I refuse to use them ever again.
Activity: 126
Tokens are not tradeable right now, right?

No, there's a 1 week waiting period.
And they also started the ico during work hours.  I had to Serbs transactions from my phone.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
dont hate the player hate the game, I missed out too. what I am actually worried about is the kinda poor Myetherwallet infrastructure.

Waiting for the price to be at 10 000 per ETH is actually good, because it gives a long term floor to the coin and kinda erase the good luck of the ones who got in yesterday.

Will you buy for the FOMO when the coin is traded? or will you put an order at 10 000 per SNT (ICO price) ?

Victor

Definitely not FOMO, that was my approach yesterday! That's done with now Smiley

I'm tempted to put an order in at very slightly cheaper than the ICO price just in case! It will probably shoot up at first, and then inevitably fall back. I'm not genuinely expecting it to drop back to ICO price, but it would be amusing, and I'd get in then if that happened. If not, never mind, plenty of other good prospects to look at.

I don't hate them, just a bit irritated. I'm quite enjoying complaining on here though Smiley
Activity: 130
thecryptoconsultant.com

Victor
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
The coin should be traded in a few days on exchanges, currently at 10 000 SNT per eth, and with a lot of crypto heads who missed out (including me), the value of the token will most likely keep on rising. would you buy at 5 000 SNT per eth, 1 000 SNt per eth?

Victor

I think they've annoyed a lot of people. I'm not touching it unless it drops back to ICO price. Plenty of other interesting projects out there.
Fuckin assholes, all my transactions I sent through yesterday are being processed today with my ether being sent back.  I'm quite pissed at this ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: