Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 62. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Sent 1 eth now, got 10.000 SNT in return.
ICO still going.
Activity: 40
It's not over yet. Half hour ago my transaction went through.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
I did it. I send the 24ETH and got back 28,8eth and again i did with 28.8 and get 34,56 and now it did not work anymore.

HAHA What!?!? Free money.

Anyways... I believe that I read that we wouldn't be able to trade SNT for 7 days after the ICO ends.

What price predictions do you have when SNT hits the exchangse? One month after? 6 months after? 1 year after?

What exchanges do you think it will hit first?

I think first month the Price will get half of the ICO Price and than maybe raise during the year.
But 100% it will go under ICO Price.

What is the reason ? So many ppl couldnt get into the ICO, I think the price will be at least 1,5X when hitting exchanges

Only a small group is really intrested in the coin and so they are willing to buy after ICO but the most are only in ICO for a quick bug so they dump.
The people who didnt got into the ico will jump in the next ico. You will see.

But you are saying that the price will be half of what it is in the ICO when it hits exchanges, so how will the people who are in it for a quick buck make any money if the price is lower than what they bought for?
Just a fool would sell below the ico price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Could someone tell me why SNT are already traded @ hitbtc since yesterday ?

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/SNT-to-ETH      Shocked

that are tokens of hitbtc itself. And volume is very very low
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Could someone tell me why SNT are already traded @ hitbtc since yesterday ?

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/SNT-to-ETH      Shocked
Activity: 26
The ICO is finished just wait for the release on official exchanges
No it's not. There's ~291K collected ETH of 300K hard-cap. https://etherscan.io/address/0x2fdfdc48b4ca0021e4c629f137d151b5910e6cd0
But it will end in couple of hours max.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Funny, how a single ICO can "ddos" the ETH network
Activity: 342
How can buy SNT now?Huh??
please guide completely if yet we can buy................. Roll Eyes

thanks

The ICO is finished just wait for the release on official exchanges
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
How can buy SNT now?Huh??
please guide completely if yet we can buy................. Roll Eyes

thanks
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
I am feeling a hype about SNT. A lot of people were waiting for this project and I think even if there are dumpers on day 1, the price will bounce back as people will look to buy cheap SNT. I suggest holding SNT and wait till they start releasing updates and the product to see the massive appreciation of the price of the SNT tokens. Till then hold with patience.

I'm with you on that one. Wide distribution, good starting capital, solid tech, promising project and some hype   Wink
Activity: 224
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl
But you are saying that the price will be half of what it is in the ICO when it hits exchanges, so how will the people who are in it for a quick buck make any money if the price is lower than what they bought for?

The price won't be half of the ICO price.
The ICO price is already dirt cheap enough and won't get any cheaper.

Well I'm hoping it is well over the ICO price of ~ $.036 USD ... I am wondering if it is best to wait a few months and see what happens to the price on this one. I really do think it is a good project and they just got a shit ton of money to put towards development. 

I am feeling a hype about SNT. A lot of people were waiting for this project and I think even if there are dumpers on day 1, the price will bounce back as people will look to buy cheap SNT. I suggest holding SNT and wait till they start releasing updates and the product to see the massive appreciation of the price of the SNT tokens. Till then hold with patience.
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
My first transaction worked fine.
But now I am once again in the "Status ICO Hell" - transactions are not working ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Well I'm hoping it is well over the ICO price of ~ $.036 USD ... I am wondering if it is best to wait a few months and see what happens to the price on this one. I really do think it is a good project and they just got a shit ton of money to put towards development. 

Beside the social development surrounding this project, one thing I like is the fund to the developers are locked up for at least 6 months, I think.
So they have the incentive to carry out their project to the best they can.
I just checked at EtherDelta some are already putting SNT buy order.
I am not sure if EtherDelta's listed SNT is the same SNT as Status' tokens.
Money loves speed

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

Activity: 252
Never mind. Just got all my ETH back...

Don't be sad. It has not ended yet. I saw the transactions keep getting confirmed recently.

You can try again with 3.50 ETH x 15 times. Good luck!
Money loves speed
I did it. I send the 24ETH and got back 28,8eth and again i did with 28.8 and get 34,56 and now it did not work anymore.

Anyways... I believe that I read that we wouldn't be able to trade SNT for 7 days after the ICO ends.

What price predictions do you have when SNT hits the exchangse? One month after? 6 months after? 1 year after?

I think first month the Price will get half of the ICO Price and than maybe raise during the year.

What is the reason ? So many ppl couldnt get into the ICO, I think the price will be at least 1,5X when hitting exchanges

Only a small group is really intrested in the coin and so they are willing to buy after ICO but the most are only in ICO for a quick bug so they dump.

Activity: 252
Do I have to add a custom token in MEW to see the SNT? All my ETH is gone, and has been gone since the start of the ICO. Please explain how to add custom token.

Here you are.

"contract address: 0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e
Toekn :  SNT
DEcimal :  18

add it on your wallet"

Original answer is in page 23.

Thanks! I have done this, SNT then appear under Token balance, but there is no number behind i it. Where can I see the number of SNT I have?

It should be under Token Balances.

If nothing there, you should check your transaction history. Good luck!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Activity: 35
Do I have to add a custom token in MEW to see the SNT? All my ETH is gone, and has been gone since the start of the ICO. Please explain how to add custom token.

Here you are.

"contract address: 0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e
Toekn :  SNT
DEcimal :  18

add it on your wallet"

Original answer is in page 23.

Thanks! I have done this, SNT then appear under Token balance, but there is no number behind i it. Where can I see the number of SNT I have?

Never mind. Just got all my ETH back...
Pages:
Jump to: