Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 63. (Read 157550 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 100
I did it. I send the 24ETH and got back 28,8eth and again i did with 28.8 and get 34,56 and now it did not work anymore.

HAHA What!?!? Free money.

Anyways... I believe that I read that we wouldn't be able to trade SNT for 7 days after the ICO ends.

What price predictions do you have when SNT hits the exchangse? One month after? 6 months after? 1 year after?

What exchanges do you think it will hit first?

I think first month the Price will get half of the ICO Price and than maybe raise during the year.
But 100% it will go under ICO Price.

What is the reason ? So many ppl couldnt get into the ICO, I think the price will be at least 1,5X when hitting exchanges
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Do I have to add a custom token in MEW to see the SNT? All my ETH is gone, and has been gone since the start of the ICO. Please explain how to add custom token.

Here you are.

"contract address: 0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e
Toekn :  SNT
DEcimal :  18

add it on your wallet"

Original answer is in page 23.

Thanks! I have done this, SNT then appear under Token balance, but there is no number behind i it. Where can I see the number of SNT I have?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I did it. I send the 24ETH and got back 28,8eth and again i did with 28.8 and get 34,56 and now it did not work anymore.

Anyways... I believe that I read that we wouldn't be able to trade SNT for 7 days after the ICO ends.

What price predictions do you have when SNT hits the exchangse? One month after? 6 months after? 1 year after?

I think first month the Price will get half of the ICO Price and than maybe raise during the year.
But 100% it will go under ICO Price.
Activity: 252

Don't be too excited. Let them enjoy the champagne.

With the difficulties & heartbreak during transaction, I would not sell until it x5.  Grin Grin Grin
Do I have to add a custom token in MEW to see the SNT? All my ETH is gone, and has been gone since the start of the ICO. Please explain how to add custom token.

Can someone please help me?

When logging into MEW it says Account Balance: 0 Eth.

When i click ETH gastracker link it says "Hardfork balance 57 Ether". However, it is greyed out.

What does this mean? How do I get access to the Ether, or have then changed to SNT.

Please, I am desperate here...
Activity: 182
Money loves speed

Here you are.

"contract address: 0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e
Toekn :  SNT
DEcimal :  18

add it on your wallet"

Original answer is in page 23.
LOL I send 20ETH to contract and got 24ETH back?Huh
WTF

Lucky you. Should you send 24.00 ETH then receive 28.00 ETH and so on?

Would be a millionaire soon.  Grin Grin Grin

WTF

Lucky you. Should you send 24.00 ETH then receive 28.00 ETH and so on?

Would be a millionaire soon.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
I got 12.7 ETH.
I sent 12 ETH.
And the wallet shows I still have 7 ETH.
Something is wrong with the contract.

Now it seems that maximum SNT to be received is approx. 50,000.00. The remaining would be sent back to your wallet.

To be honest, I don't know why. About 10 mins ago, the maximum is approx. 60,000.00.

Yeah I just learned they have reduce maximum cap to accept.
I managed to get 55000+ SNT after numerous heartbreaks.
Why people investing in ICO here? It will dump so hard after release like STEEMIT. Just hype

Exactly for the reason of being able to dump for 10x (or more) of the buying price.
I got 12.7 ETH.
I sent 12 ETH.

Now it seems that maximum SNT to be received is approx. 50,000.00. The remaining would be sent back to your wallet.

To be honest, I don't know why. About 10 mins ago, the maximum is approx. 60,000.00.
Why people investing in ICO here? It will dump so hard after release like STEEMIT. Just hype
WTF
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re
https://contribute.status.im/tutorials/parity.pdf

I didn't know Parity has such a useful feature...
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
EDIT: I have edited the thread title to "[SNT] Official Status ICO Speculation" as the ICO is currently over and we are now ready to speculate regarding SNT prices, prediction, etc
I got 12.7 ETH.
I sent 12 ETH.
How many times did you try?

I tried more than 5 times.
Mostly "unable to locate transaction entry".
Of course I am not stupid enough to use 1 gwei with 21000 gas limit when it was already very clearly stated out the recommended limit to use for a "successful" transaction.

I say this is a fake ICO.

Many more times I tried to send again but got the message that hash has been sent and I can't proceed further.
I had to switch to etherscan.io and myetherwallet multiple times to do a transaction that ended up "unable to locate transaction entry".

Fake as scam.

5 times is not enough!

I've been trying for 3 hours without success, then I tried that: using MyWtherWallet, I started "spamming" the transaction. I sent it over and over again. 50 Gwei and 200.000 gas limit on the first time. Then 200.001 gas limit and I always increased by one, so that it is considered a different transaction. I did it fast, 1 transaction sent every 3-4 seconds max.

First succesful attempt required 33 tries. On the second one it went through after 10 attempts

I am a noob to Ethereum. How do I set the maximum Gasprice to 50gwei? There is no option I can find, only the max gas limit and that I put at 200.000. Stil unable to locate Transaction Entry.

Thx.  Smiley

Are you using MyEtherWallet? Check the bottom left of the page!

Bottom right, to be exact.
Update:

So now I got 3 error messages instead of 2 for every valid transaction I made.

1. Transaction with the same hash was already imported.
2. Unable to locate Transaction entry.
3. Transaction gas price is too low. There is another transaction with same nonce in the queue. Try increasing the gas price or incrementing the nonce.

I say, Status SHOULD make whole ALL the transactions that are bad. It's not the people's fault for having this kind of wasteful + problematic issue.
Pages:
Jump to: