Pages:
Author

Topic: So I want to get into trading. - page 26. (Read 9611 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
June 02, 2017, 03:19:53 PM
I would rather wait for a good ICO and make sure i read and understand everything what their business proposals and will contact the team and then take a decision to invest with them and that is how i am making my money in the trading industry.It is good business for now,but you have to make sure you are investing in legit ICO.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 02, 2017, 03:04:11 PM
Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?

The idea with trading is to increase the number of btc you have so in that sense the price doesn't matter. That being said I still wouldn't recommend trading as 99% of traders end up with a loss so unless you really know what you are doing its not advisable.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
June 02, 2017, 02:40:34 PM
If you think it is too high only buy a small amount with a plan to buy more if it goes lower. This way you will at least have some if it goes higher.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
June 02, 2017, 02:37:09 PM
It is hard to predict price shifts of Bitcoin, altcoin market evaluation is even harder. The only clues we have are bitcoin related news.
But news alone is not enough to fully predict the price. I will give you an example: scaling upgrade is scheduled to be executed in August.
Normally this would be bullish news - but I expect that right before scaling upgrade will be initiated there will be mass panic.
Newbies, skeptics and care bears will liquidate short positions to get rid of BTC in case that something would go wrong.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 02, 2017, 02:22:45 PM
Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?
Pages:
Jump to: