Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 2. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 09:31:42 AM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

Yes, many bounty campaigns now are on going and you cannot say who bounty campaigns will be trusted and not. But if you are a bounty hunter it is good to joined all of them so that you will see who bounty campaigns is trusted and good enough. I joined many bounty campaigns and i see most of the trusted campaigns.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 09:25:11 AM
It's best you do your research on the sort of bounty you want to participate in, try to know what the project is all about, read the white paper, website, their road map, team members, hard carp and soft raised or otherwise you might just be wasting your time on a scam.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 31, 2018, 09:19:18 AM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

Finding reliable bounty is one problem, but the ICO behind this bounty is another. You should alway check the team behind the ICO, becase it would save you several month of free time.
Activity: 304
October 31, 2018, 08:27:06 AM
None of them could be fully trusted right now, because sometimes one team member may decide to stall all the money and dissapear. ICO will be dead and bounty will be dead too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 08:06:07 AM
In my opinion, if you do a Twitter campaign, this will get a small number of tokens.
We know that there are many Facebook campaigns and Twitter campaigns that follow, and that means only a little money will be earned.
I'm sure it's better to choose another campaign.
For example, do a signature campaign and this is a type of campaign that is better than the Twitter campaign because more tokens are obtained.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 31, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

trust but check.
you should not rely on ratings, you have to carefully study everything yourself: the team and the white paper and website, and even pay attention to the manager that the project is leading
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 31, 2018, 07:52:52 AM
trusted ICO usually manage by profesional team and have a clear roadmap and whitepaper. Its provide that they know what are they doing. Another indicator is they have a good review from expert. And the last, we can see from their partnership. If they have partnership with big companies, its a good sign for investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 07:46:59 AM
Now it’s not at all clear what kind of project is good, what’s not, participation for luck and hope that the project will be worth it
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

It is not the best time for participating the bounty, because most of ICOs prolong their term and bounty participants will get tokens much later than it was announced.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 31, 2018, 06:52:09 AM
If you really have a hard time choosing a bounty event, then you can try to help you find it! For example, you can participate in a project with many followers, because when the project is good, it will attract many hunters and investors!
Activity: 252
October 31, 2018, 06:49:27 AM
Search for great bounties on the rating website. They have a lot of information about the live ICOs. Search for a project, that has already reached its soft cap. It will guarantee that you will at least get your tokens. If it benefits you, it would be a wonderful scenario.
Activity: 392
October 31, 2018, 06:44:58 AM
Look at bounty managers. Most of them are not reliable enough to work properly, so you shoudl notice that team is trying to save money and avoid this bounty.
Activity: 308
October 23, 2018, 04:11:11 AM
The main rule - do not believe third-party sites and strangers. Of course, for the preliminary selection of bounty you can use thematic ratings. But in the future it is imperative to conduct a thorough independent study of the project for confidence in the prospects and remuneration for the work.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 12:26:22 AM
Prior to joining the new bounty, I have to make sure that the project has a very good team. I prefer to join with the projects that have the best managers and who has experience. Many new projects now and they only copy other people's work. As a bounty hunter, of course, we have to be selective in defining the project.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
October 23, 2018, 12:16:17 AM
We are seeing many counties launching daily which participants are confusing which one tho choose and which one will pay. Before joining any bounty we have to carefully check the metric of their project because we can easily identify some projects are fake ones. Through those counties, we won't get paid for participating.
Activity: 350
October 23, 2018, 12:13:17 AM

Today the choice of various altcoins is really huge for participants. But you need to understand that often there are scammers and unsuccessful projects. Therefore, the appropriate choice should be treated very carefully. Of course, you can watch thematic ratings, but in any case, you need to conduct your careful study of the project.
Activity: 123
October 22, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
I trust the Amazix management team, although they have a scam projects. If you want to choose a good bounty company, you should analyze the projects yourself and do not believe anyone's judgments.
I agree with you, it is necessary learns to analyze projects independently. You shouldn't listen to strangers at the choice of bounty.
Activity: 182
October 22, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

In fact, it is very difficult to give an unequivocal answer to this question. After all, at the beginning all the bounty programs look quite promising and promising. But no one can guarantee that they will provide the necessary payments and rewards. Therefore, I strongly recommend that you carefully consider the appropriate choice.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 04:00:45 PM
lol, nothing is truly certain in this world including the Bounty program, in this forum alone there are so many bounty managers who are already big but are still exposed to scam projects.. but I give a little suggestion to always choose the bounty program that you will enter, preferably a bounty program that has escrow and handled by one of the staff in this forum, it will be better.  Grin
Activity: 336
October 20, 2018, 03:50:45 PM
I trust the Amazix management team, although they have a scam projects. If you want to choose a good bounty company, you should analyze the projects yourself and do not believe anyone's judgments.
Pages:
Jump to: