Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 3. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 02:49:53 PM
It is necessary to trust on a word to nobody. Always check projects, their team of developers, partners and advisers. Make sure that it is real people and they are related to the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 20, 2018, 02:47:37 PM
A very difficult question about trust. Now generally you can't trust anyone but yourself, every project is what will deceive. Someone will pull the payment and someone will just throw money
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 02:44:19 PM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

there are lots of ico scams nowadays so better think twice on your preffered project. if you are into twitter, it is advisable to do another campaign aside from it to maximize earnings.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 02:02:58 PM
I for participation choose projects of managers already familiar to me at this forum. I already participated in their companies and mean that they try to choose good projects.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 02:01:00 PM
Yes bounty very much, definitely need to look and choose the right projects that have a great future!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 01:59:38 PM
It's like a game of roulette, you never know if you are lucky or not ... The fact is that a great team and popularity does not guarantee the success of the project.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 20, 2018, 01:57:16 PM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
Hmm... never heard about this site, for newcomers I would recommend to use reliable sources such as BountyHive or BountyPlatform, they collect the most trustworthy bounty campaigns. 
Activity: 308
October 20, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
I suggest that you follow the bounty from Btcltcdigger, if you want to do a twitter campaign there is the right choice because you are only tasked to Retweet 5x per week and you report on Google form very easily.
Activity: 403
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
October 20, 2018, 01:44:56 PM
Recently, a lot of people want to earn. Because of this, a lot of scams appeared. Especially a lot of people are involved in social media compaigns. So to find and deceive people is not a problem, as a lot of wishing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 19, 2018, 02:44:34 PM
These days, legit bounties are also a very big problem for bounty hunters, as they find it difficult to choose. You can browse ICO rating and reviews sites such as icobench, icoguide, icorating and many others, do your own research and choose the best ones.
Of course today there is the status of some resources that provide the market for any company. But you still need to take into account the fact that everyone can abuse their functional responsibilities and wishful thinking. Thus, I can assume that some of the rating can not be true.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 02:18:41 PM
Дa oчeнь мнoгo щeдpoт кoтopыe пoпpocтy нe выплaчивaют мoнeты пo oкoнчaнию кoмпaнии. Я нa дaнный мoмeнт ocтaнoвилcя нa кoмпaнии Ternion. Coвeтyю. Бoльшe инфopмaции здecь https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41773542
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
October 19, 2018, 03:20:34 AM
These days, legit bounties are also a very big problem for bounty hunters, as they find it difficult to choose. You can browse ICO rating and reviews sites such as icobench, icoguide, icorating and many others, do your own research and choose the best ones.
Activity: 406
October 19, 2018, 02:51:51 AM
I trusted the bounties that have a good campaign manager. I checked their profile and their previous projects first before I joined with their team. I joined bounties with my previous manager because it is legit and have a good platform.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 19, 2018, 02:45:54 AM
Trust is relative in ICO investment and bounty hunting! You have to do your own research to ascertain the amount of trust you are going to give the project within your purview! The most trustable coin somwtimes don't do well either!
ico and also a different job bounty because in the bounty requires us to work but in ico we only do research and wait for ico to finish and we can invest to be able to get big profits
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 19, 2018, 02:43:37 AM
Trust is relative in ICO investment and bounty hunting! You have to do your own research to ascertain the amount of trust you are going to give the project within your purview! The most trustable coin somwtimes don't do well either!
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
October 19, 2018, 02:12:42 AM
I am also confused and it is really hard to find good bounties as there are many scams nowadays . I myself had been scammed twice in bounty in which I chose a good bounty manager which has a good record in paying their bounty hunters but yet scammer is wiser now. So I think in order not to be scammed you must study the project thoroughly. Do your research and I think the people or the team must be transparent. The white paper should be well detailed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 19, 2018, 01:36:08 AM
Trust no longer projects, and managers who promote these projects. At least it was six months ago, and now they started deceiving people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 01:59:24 AM
Today the number of bounty available is really huge. Therefore, it is quite logical that with such a variety of proposals it is very difficult to make a suitable, reliable choice. To search for suitable bounty options, you need to conduct your thorough study of the project, studying the information about the project, the proposed technologies and the development team.
Activity: 854
October 16, 2018, 07:39:11 AM
If you just want to join in twitter campaign i don't think you need to do research before you join. Just join if you think that project is good and don't forget to read everything about the rules.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
October 16, 2018, 07:19:56 AM
if for Social Media Campaign, I usually don't become selective, I will follow as much as possible according to my ability, but if for the Signature campaign, I become selective because for one account I can only follow one signature campaign, it is rather difficult to see which project is a scam or not, but at least we have to do an analysis of the ico through their social media, visit the web, read the whitepapper, or you can see how aggressively ico is being promoted by the dev
Pages:
Jump to: