Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 55. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 05:34:11 PM
One of cafeterias I use to choose a bounty is to check who is a bounty manager. Legendary and Hero bounty managers are usually very selective and they have a lot of experience, so in most cases they select the most profitable and reliable bounty campaign. Of course you should always do your own investigation, but this is just a quick tip that can help you to filter some scam bounties.
Activity: 202
April 13, 2018, 05:31:35 PM
I always wonder which bounty i should register for because, there is a lot of bounty campaign this day, but before do any bounty we should first check the ICO of the particular bounty campaign.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
April 13, 2018, 05:23:45 PM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
I used to rely on my own research on the prospects of the ICO project and I do not really trust the opinions of various sites in this issue, although I do not ignore them and become interested in them. In ICO projects, I'm very interested in what they do, the real usefulness of the released tokens and the project as a whole. There are types of their activities that are practically useless to nobody, or not so interesting to people. Usually I'm not interested in such projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
April 13, 2018, 04:25:08 PM
Have not paid yet: ENVION , Coinmetro, Savedroid,Belugapay, and many more ICO. The team's hesitate or do not want to pay. the time is over almost everywhere and people are still waiting for the tokens.I think it is getting worse  Angry
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 04:20:40 PM
Just a few bounties can be trusted and even with that trust, it is based on your individual instincts. It is usually hard to point out a particular bounty and say you trust it unless you are part of the team. I follow my instincts and it mostly works for me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 10:58:21 AM
I think you should trust those Bounties that more people work with. to find more information about them, and even better - to find reviews about them, I've seen these threads on the forums. in General, it takes time to figure out which Bounty to trust
Activity: 132
April 13, 2018, 10:57:20 AM
I did not know about this platform but I recomand you cardstack's bounty and also Dav its ok but its on bancor. if you want more there are but Its your choice
Activity: 182
April 13, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
So many bountyes are becoming scam that im starting to think of just quitting them all together and concentrate my energy on something much more time efficient and that actually pays real money haha
Activity: 266
April 13, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
These bounties are actually flooding the forum and some of which are not legit. You should be very careful with dealing with these bounties. Research about the project, know the team, advisors and the bounty managers if they are trust worthy. You should focus on these vital factors mate.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
April 13, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
Usually before i joined in bounties i will research this project if this bounty are good and ofcourse who is bounty manager before im joined this campaign

Yes looking the best manager will also avoid to us to join scam bounties, sometimes I'm joining in bounty that have a trusted manager and also I am checking the website they have and the team ,if i see that the project is good then I will join.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1563
April 13, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
True, there are so many bounties out there and we do not know if those bounties are really legit and scam free, joining bounty campaigns is like gamble there is no assurance that you will be rewarded in these projects.

This is also my problem these past weeks, I don't even know what I should watching to conclude that it will be a good campaign, forr me the bounty manager is very important, the whitepaper, web design, usefulness in the daily living, team behing the project, and the ICO price.

Don't settle by just viewing in other website, try to learn from yourself on how to choose a good campaign.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 09:52:47 AM
The one I am currently waring is trustable. I participate now since 1 month. There are only a few seats available for the signature campaign. On top it has also an airdrop till appr. end of april every monday.
Activity: 294
April 13, 2018, 09:50:18 AM
The most important thing to do is to look for bounty campaign being run by highly respected managers, because they won't want to do anything to spoil their image, and also the quality of the project, if it is one project you can't invest into don't bother touch it, because that means it doesn't worth spending time marketing what you yourself will not invest into so how are you going to convince others to invest into it, because the amount most bounty campaigns give out is tied to the success of token sale
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 11:11:46 PM
Usually before i joined in bounties i will research this project if this bounty are good and ofcourse who is bounty manager before im joined this campaign
Activity: 85
April 13, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

Bounties here in this forum is trusted depending on the manager who is holding on it, you can also review the platform of the current ico before joining the campaign so there's no need to look for other websites because they are show legitimate informations here in this site.

With regards to bountylord.com I have not noticed anything that shows actual numbers. If there is, is it really reliable? How did they come up with that estimate?

On another note, yes I agree that managers are a big plus in deciding which bounty is trusted. There are a lot of well known managers with substantially high trust rating. And I follow the projects of these managers.
Activity: 350
April 13, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

Bounties here in this forum is trusted depending on the manager who is holding on it, you can also review the platform of the current ico before joining the campaign so there's no need to look for other websites because they are show legitimate informations here in this site.
Activity: 65
April 13, 2018, 09:43:49 AM
In this case the best bounty is the bounties which managed by expert manager like yahoo or atriz or other legendary member with many positive thrust. Especially for yahoo, may be he has ability to find scammers because he has many experience in cryptocurrency. But it's only my oppinion.
Activity: 132
April 12, 2018, 11:15:11 PM
While it's a good idea to follow a high-score gift by a trusted source, Some gifts that are highly advertised as trustworthy end in fraud, not allocating the promised tokens.
Activity: 130
April 12, 2018, 11:10:38 PM
Activity: 136
April 11, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
Like when you research the project before invest ICO. I think these are the things you should find before join some bounty: Team established ICO, ICO topic on Bitcointalk, roadmap and venture capital funds, community and media support, number of tokens (limited or unlimited), rate whitepaper and quality of their code
Pages:
Jump to: