Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 50. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
There are somany bounty, you really need to look at the white paper, the team behind it. do some research by yourself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Before joining bounty you can see the wp or the official website of the project. see also the team that handles the project and also note the assessment of the project.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
It's better to choose campaigns according to the estimates on icobench, there are trusted authorized experts who can be trusted.
Activity: 210
there are so many bounties campaigns and yes its difficult to find best one but there are some points that you should notice to find best one . bounty managed by legendary with +trust. research about the bounty and read reviews .
Activity: 133
There really is no way to tell which one is trusted other than just doing old fashioned researching and drawing conclusions based on your research. Personally what I do is when I find a bounty campaign I am interested in, I try to look at the developers and what their plan is for the coin before I join.
Activity: 25
In this case the best bounty is the bounties which managed by expert manager like yahoo or atriz or other legendary member with many positive thrust. Especially for yahoo, may be he has ability to find scammers because he has many experience in cryptocurrency. But it's only my oppinion.
Activity: 68
Still could not invent such a tool that would probably say what and when will be done, so do not think and be sure that after a time spent bounty of some kind of project you will be able to earn something.
Activity: 196
For the so many bounties being introduced and launched , you will be troubled which one is to be trusted, this the fact that , we will go to the lucky participation, but you can still choose by merely make some research and good informations about the ICO project being introduced, its for you to decide because of so many projects.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

That depends on what you use to guide you which ones are trustworthy or not. That's the problem when you have so much business, specifically bounties going on. Although it has it pros, it also has it cons, and one of that is the confusion and difficult it brings to people in terms of choosing which projects are sure hit compared to projects that should be avoided. People use a couple of indicators: some people check the manager, they usually follow managers who have good standing. It gives them that sense of security that that manager won't go for a project that won't be successful. Another one is by reviewing the objective and concept of the project, if you feel it has the potential, then go for it, anyway, you can't really tell 100% without trying it first.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
If you're looking for a rewarding bounty or even to participate in any ico, then visit the Whitelist of that company. From there you can get more information about the project.
The council is good, but when you are considering dozens of projects, it is very time-consuming.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Bounty with Amazix is ok. Very good team. I've only had good experiences so far. If I am looking for the next bounty campaign I will work with Amazix again. good communication is also available
Activity: 36
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

o many Bounties-Which one is trusted? Well those projects that are useful and so kany members are the ine that needs to be trusted.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Among those many bounties, some of them are very legit, some of them are normal, and some of them are scams. It means that we must have a very good strategy to analyze and research which one of the legit bounty, at least normal, not the scam.
You may check on some trusted website of the bounty or ICO that commonly give the rank of the projects. Additionally, it is also important to consider the manager bounty that has the good track record, commonly the project will be successful (even not 100% all).
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
 Important thing to do is to look for bounty campaign being run by highly respected managers, because they won't want to do anything to hurt their image, and also the quality of the project, if it is one project you can't invest into don't bother touch it, because that means it doesn't worth spending time marketing what you yourself will not invest into so how are you going to convince others to invest into it, because the amount most bounty campaigns give out is tied to the success of token sale !
Activity: 25
April 30, 2018, 06:22:36 AM

yeah, there are many doubtful bounties, that's why I like more promo campaigns or airdrops of those projects which I already trust. It's very pleasant to join such initiatives cause you are sure that you'll have your money and won't waste your time. I joined a promo of MyWish platform recently and got ETH. Get a promo code here, share it and when somebody will use your promo code to create crowdsale or token contract you will get ETH.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
April 30, 2018, 05:44:04 AM
I never seek for the bounties on the bountylord.com. Commonly, I will prefer on the bounty thread forum, bountyhive, and more.
Actually, I see some good bounties on that website such as the Bitimage. It uses the experienced bounty manager.
Just if you want to choose the promising bounty, you can see from the ICO project, manager, token allocation and supply, and the price of each token
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
April 30, 2018, 05:41:45 AM
The only thing you risk losing is your time (for making a translation or for putting a text in your signature). So things could be worse.

And further on, always the same advice: DYOR.
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 05:40:22 AM
yes it is much, i am tired to looking their project, i am just waiting and read the topics  very this forum and hard decision to choose one. i don't trust them but i know there is risky.
Activity: 137
April 30, 2018, 05:39:18 AM
For me, the best thing to do when choosing a bounty campaign is to choose bounties from trusted managers I'm this industry. With that, you have lesser risk of bounties now being able to pay you.

Also, check the team, check the project, read white paper and also, check the allocated tokens for bounty distribution as well
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 05:34:29 AM
You should learn how to choose the company's bounty, too much competition, nowhere is there any detailed information. First of all, look how much the project allocates funds, and whether they really have them.

This is absolutely right. Checking the allocation of funds will also help you choose which bounty to participate on
Pages:
Jump to: