Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 52. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
April 27, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
I choose bounty campaigns not for ratings but for trusted bounty managers. Managers value their reputation and therefore are responsibly approaching the choice of projects that they will manage. Accordingly, it best minimizes the risks of non-payment.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:08:48 AM
I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them
Activity: 80
April 25, 2018, 09:22:18 AM
Hi bounty hunters, I also recently in this bitcointalk forum, I also want advice for bounty, but in my opinion I will advise you on a good bounty, for example you make sure the bounty manager is in Bitcointalk. I've found the best bounty managers like sylon and Needmoney, they make sure the prizes are allotted, the rules are easy to follow and see whitepaper then Spreadsheet. that's my opinion
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
April 25, 2018, 09:14:12 AM
I've know its hard to say which bounty is legit and scam since there's a lot of bounties now turn out into scam project even they have a good rating in the first, if i were you just join in any bounty here and you will find out which one is legit after the ico sale .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
Bounty as well as ICO projects should be chosen very carefully, since there is a lot of scam, which I myself repeatedly trap in. I try to choose from campaigns on the forum.
Activity: 38
April 25, 2018, 08:23:36 AM
Browse through some of the best rated sites and find projects with the highest ratings and collected funds.
Activity: 439
April 25, 2018, 08:21:29 AM
I'm not lucky when choosing companies, so I rely on my friend, who has been involved for a long time, so he tell me good campaigns.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 25, 2018, 08:16:17 AM
In YouTube there are channels of bounty hunters who often make reviews on campaigns where they explain in detail whether participate  or not.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 22, 2018, 09:58:41 AM
Marinecoìn's is a community project, it is a large endeavor to create the largest fair distribution crypto currency community. The block chain has a simple code for new developers to be able to build on top of it. The block chain is maintained by an artificial intelligence named Jarvis. More than 20000 seed members is the goal by the end of the ICO. The articial intelligence will be responsible for the daily mundain maintenance of the network. Marinecoìn's block chain will also dev-less. Dev-less in that there will be no need for the ongoing input of developers. Javis will permit the network to be self sustaining. Visit https://marine co.ìn to register and https://marine co.ìn/ico for ICO.
Activity: 84
April 24, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 01:29:03 PM
It's not easy work to find good bounty campaign and everyone should do it carefully
Activity: 127
April 22, 2018, 12:56:52 PM
Actually, it is difficult or we cannot guarantee that the bounty that we will participate is legit one or trusted one. But, we can make strategy by analyzing the bounty. We can see the manager campaign of the bounty and see the ICO project including token supply, allocation, and also the team.
Activity: 380
April 22, 2018, 04:12:50 AM
In fact no one is reliable, even scam many projects. Bounty manager, look at the money he collects at ico, the number of participants is also important. You can find a preference for them, and also you need be lucky Cheesy
Activity: 392
April 22, 2018, 03:30:41 AM
Read reviews. But study them carefully. Because the reviews can be paid. Try to ask living real people
Activity: 406
April 22, 2018, 03:24:23 AM
There are a lot of bounty company, but good bounty companys is not very much. Now I noticed a not very good trend. Companys gather many participants, payments divide by all. And everyone gets a penny. For advertising companies, excellent, but for bounty hunters, it's bad. I looking for companies with a limited number of participants.
Activity: 98
April 22, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
searching for bounty is constantly hard. I invest a great deal of energy in this. When no good thing and promising I can not discover, at that point I simply watch campaigns that lead surely understood bounty manager. Of them, I pick what suits me. Be that as it may, this does not generally ensure achievement.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 22, 2018, 03:06:14 AM
Picking a bounty campaign can be tricky and it is not something anyone can or should do for you, what you should do is look up all of the ICOs offering bounty campaigns now and check out their project and their proposals, if after doing research you think that the ICO will do well and are actually serious then you can join their campaign.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
April 22, 2018, 02:44:26 AM
I would look for projects that are managed by a company or bounty manager with a high reputation. AmaZix are a company with a reputation to protect so they tend to take projects that will not damage the invevstors or their business partners. Also you should look at the amount of tokens you can potentially earn from the project and the release price of the tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 02:37:49 AM
If you have already experienced on what kind of bounty project you want to in so it is your choice to choose that kind of bounty because we can be so sure that bounty can be trusted really. We just observed what kind of bounty are we in.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 06:06:42 PM
In all the dozens of variants of the bounty, you can select only a few projects that you can trust. At the same time I am guided by my personal instincts - after all, even according to the results of the research, it is difficult to predict everything.
Pages:
Jump to: