Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 51. (Read 6246 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 05:32:50 AM
I dot know about bountylord.com . I use bountyhive and I actually have this level of trust for them because I get my coins at the end of each campaign.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 02:36:17 PM
If you're looking for a rewarding bounty or even to participate in any ico, then visit the Whitelist of that company. From there you can get more information about the project.
Activity: 404
Merit: 15
April 29, 2018, 02:17:47 PM
This is a rather difficult question. Ratings can not be trusted 100%. Sometimes it happens that you get a good income from a small company and a large and promising company refuses to pay. Try to take as many companies as you can. Some may not pay you. But you will gain experience that will help you in the future.
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 05:39:57 AM
You should learn how to choose the  bounty campaigns, too much competition, nowhere is there any detailed information. First of all, look how much the project allocates funds, and whether they really have them.
Activity: 110
April 27, 2018, 12:26:19 PM
Yeah, they are too many bounty but i chose the best by checking the whitepaper and the team behind the project and also the use case and that was the reason i prefer to do bounty for medichain...
Activity: 107
April 27, 2018, 12:25:34 PM
Relying on one site alone, really not worth it, you need to consider a combination of factors when choosing a company bounty. There are a lot of them now and it's very difficult to choose the right one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 12:20:26 PM
Joining bounties can also be risky because sometime the bounty you would end up joining is a scam ICO. To lessen the risk and your work and time would not go into waste , before joining any bounty make sure that your reseach first about the ICO of the bounty and make sure that the bounty campaigm is being handled by trusted campaign manager here at the forum.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 27, 2018, 12:06:42 PM
Base your choice of bounty campaign primarily on the personality of its manager. If the manager already has many successfully completed bounty campaigns with good payments to participants - choose it, do not be afraid, the campaign will be good.
Activity: 266
April 27, 2018, 11:06:25 AM
Actually the Bounties are so much that I ask myself how to know which one of them will succeed but I also do well to conduct some proper research but campaigning or inventing on it
Merit: 22
April 27, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
Now it is very difficult to find good bounty. If the bounty seems to be good, than too many people join it and the rewards isn't good.
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 11:32:40 AM
One of cafeterias I use to choose a bounty is to check who is a bounty manager. Legendary and Hero bounty managers are usually very selective and they have a lot of experience, so in most cases they select the most profitable and reliable bounty campaign. Of course you should always do your own investigation, but this is just a quick tip that can help you to filter some scam bounties.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
April 27, 2018, 11:30:39 AM
You can find out so many bounties not only on that site but also in this forum, on coinschedule.cm, bountyhive.io and some other trusted platform of bounty and ICO.
The first thing to know the good bounty is by knowing the manager campaign of the bounty. Choose the one with higher rank and has a good experience.
Then, learn the ICO project including the soft-cap, token allocation, token supply, team, and all things about the project. Now, you must search for the bounty campaign that gives big allocation for the twitter campaign.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 27, 2018, 11:28:56 AM
In all the dozens of variants of the bounty, you can select only a few projects that you can trust. At the same time I am guided by my personal instincts - after all, even according to the results of the research, it is difficult to predict everything.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
April 27, 2018, 11:26:41 AM
I've know its hard to say which bounty is legit and scam since there's a lot of bounties now turn out into scam project even they have a good rating in the first, if i were you just join in any bounty here and you will find out which one is legit after the ico sale .
Yeah sure, but you will waste lots of time because of joining too much scam bounties. I think atleast we should check the rating on some site like: Icodrop, Icobench... and decide to join the bounty or not.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 27, 2018, 11:21:00 AM
I choose bounty campaigns not for ratings but for trusted bounty managers. Managers value their reputation and therefore are responsibly approaching the choice of projects that they will manage. Accordingly, it best minimizes the risks of non-payment.

indeed with us chooding a trustworthy bounty manager, will keep us from the risk of fraud. at least our work can be paid as it should, so we do not waste our time. remember ! because time is money
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 11:16:08 AM
just follow your trusted bounty manager ,they are professional then us ,i follow amazix team ,most of their managed project give me much more profit.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 27, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
Actually the Bounties are so much that I ask myself how to know which one of them will succeed but I also do well to conduct some proper research but campaigning or inventing on it
Hey friend, it's not good for you to post duplicate content post. Maybe it will be classified as spam. I guess this may be your web page lag. Cheesy

I just trust those credible bounty managers instead of trusting any bounty.
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 11:11:56 AM
I think you can trust bounty from amazix, because they have good management for marketing and develop the project bounty so they can get target easily. Amazix have good team too build the project and they are profesional
Activity: 266
April 27, 2018, 11:05:14 AM
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 27, 2018, 10:30:50 AM
Those who keep their promises and check the spreadsheets seriously bounty managers. They have a high reputation and the possibility of payment is very high. The bounty campaigns managed by them usually have a lot of people participated. You can find those threads in the bounty section.
Pages:
Jump to: