Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 53. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 21, 2018, 06:04:39 PM
Personally, I believe that the main thing is to study information about managers who manage a particular campaign. After all, they are interested in the quality and success of the project, so as not to spoil its own image.

This is one of the best ways to check bounty campaigns, but you have to be aware that this is not 100% sure, because bounty manager can be scammed as well.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 06:02:51 PM
As I think the better is ico - the trusted is bounty. But it is better to consult with bounty hunters
Activity: 294
April 21, 2018, 06:01:10 PM
Personally, I believe that the main thing is to study information about managers who manage a particular campaign. After all, they are interested in the quality and success of the project, so as not to spoil its own image.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 12:47:14 PM
It is all about your luck,intuition or even your fate,buddy.Nobody can give you 100% confidence,you have to make your own choice.
Activity: 420
April 21, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

Bounty - specific investments, you need to carefully study the market and evaluate the opinions of experts. The main thing is to carry out the research of the project, to study the data of documents and to track the progress in the group Telegram.
Activity: 364
April 21, 2018, 11:54:42 AM
This is probably the most frequently asked question of all who take part in bounty campaigns. I try to follow the projects and look for as much information about it as possible before singning on the forum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
April 21, 2018, 08:39:23 AM
Based on reports, 81 % of ICOs go into scam. Thats why its important to really look into the team and the legitemacy of the project. Even ICOs with great team and website somethings turns to exit scam. The temptation of money!. Though its against the objective of crypto, but i think their should be regulation in when organizations conduct ICOs.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 21, 2018, 08:19:03 AM
It is time to invest in the password market, especially ico.Marinecoìn is a self sustaining, zero fees. mtc will have value in the future because it is a dev-less artificial intelligence coin.-MTC- is a dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time. You can refer to them and join ico at marineco.ìn its dev-less and time tested , iot join proof of promotion. Yes 100 percent free no strings attached.  Marinecoìn is an extremely fast coin that is eco- friendly and dev=less.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
April 21, 2018, 08:34:06 AM
I prefer to read WP and make researching before join any bounty program, look at the different ico ratings. But sometimes really good project with worthy idea doesn't reach even softcap and then your efforts are vain. You will get zero. Amazix give good choice of campaigns, pay attention.

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 08:27:05 AM
I ca't trust any of them specially after seeing what happened with Vionex, Paypro and many other coins that hadn't raised softcap or just keep telling lies about. %40 of bounties i have participated ended badly.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
April 20, 2018, 09:59:08 AM
I prefer reading whitepapers and websites to researching a bounty I want to follow, as I can find all the information from the product, the advantages of the platform and the team.
seeing a ranking on a bounty site is not a benchmark, as there are so many ICOs with rank 5 but they fail.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 05:44:16 AM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
Firstly i see you are newbie rank and most of bounties campaign will not accept this ranking, especially is bounties campaign which will pay by Bitcoin so i advise you should improve your ranking before.
Now have a lot of bounties campaign but majority of them is bad and you just waste time if you join to them. You need to look for bounties campaign which have a good project (you can find out many topic guide How to choose a good ICO in this forum) or only join bounties campaign that will paid with Bitcoin, it help you earn a little money.
Activity: 178
April 18, 2018, 06:34:22 AM
I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 05:34:27 AM
Yes, looking for a bounty is always difficult. I spend a lot of time on this. When nothing good and promising I can not find, then I just watch campaigns that lead well-known bounty managers. Of them, I choose what suits me. However, this does not always guarantee success.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
April 20, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
There are so many ways to identify what is good ico and what is not but is so hard to identify. But in my opinion before i join bounty i will do a small background check reading ann thread and whitepaper. This is good way to know how ico works and you can also identofy if its too good to be true then think again maybe its a scam or try to join their channel and gather some information about the team, this works for me.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 20, 2018, 04:49:03 AM
if a bounty project goes wrong, at least time is lost  Lips sealed
and not as with ico participation also really money.
but of course it is more fun if the bounty project is good and the value increases  Smiley
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 04:24:19 AM
digital currency is the most attractive and beautiful aspect of the world bounty. bounty platform you can follow all the developments instantly. lately the scam bounty has begun to unfold. See the project and consultants for good bounty.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
April 18, 2018, 06:21:39 AM
Who wants to always find one! The ratings are not the most important, the main thing is your approach to the project. The analysis of the whole project is team, white paper and your vision of the project idea. Indeed, some with a good rating did not succeed and vice versa.
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 02:19:43 AM
You can find out how safe you are by exploring very well and entering the conversation groups on the telegram. In general, the exaggeration is in writing. You can look at the past of the groups and evaluate the previous proposal and enter the Bounty.
Activity: 3
April 19, 2018, 06:48:55 AM
Hello! guy i’ll show u a best coin for futureGetting a lot of buzz on an ICO (which is almost entirely an Airdrop based on proof-of-work bounty) called Marinecoín (https://marineco.ín). The project is an AI based machine to machine payment network. They claim to have a blockchain which is 5 times faster than Bitcoin.1) Rapid blockchain testing time, developed from 20132) Artificial Intelligence Machine for payment network billing3) Absolutely decentralized, driven by community4) Along with that is a large community and an enthusiastic support team"Value is created by changing the perception of something in the minds of others." - Bruce Wayne - Marinecoín The main developer.time dilution technology - machine to machine - value - time dilution technology - iot - DEV
Pages:
Jump to: