Pages:
Author

Topic: So many new ICO, how to check if it's scam? - page 2. (Read 14801 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Now it is really very difficult to understand where the prospective project, which in the future can bring you profit, and where the project is fraudsters. To select the ICO project, you need to consider a set of indicators and factors, and each investor has his own methods for doing so. So first you need to gain experience with certain knowledge, and then just try to invest.

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
In fact, it's very difficult to identify a real crypto project from a crypto scam project, I'm very carefully studying the development team and see which investment funds are involved.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
So many new ICO, and they all have new idea and tech listed on their webpages,

and even the websites use the same template...

but so many new ICO, how to check if it's scam, or worth to invest...

It is very simple. After ICO is over you must carefully watch the price of assets of this ICO and also for their product. If their product in not working or unpopular o absent then this ICO was scam or simply unsuccesful so you do not need to invest money in such ICO. Also if asset of ICO is loosing value over time comparing to ICO prices so it is useless to make an investment into such ICO. Hope this helps.

But really... barely Cheesy 
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
There are a lot of factors to be sure to pay attention, when you are looking for a ICO in which you want to invest. I will not repeat everything, that was written here, but I pay special attention to the activity of the team, I believe, that this is very important for the development of any project
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
There are steps to know if an ICO is a scam. Firstly is to know what their background. Make an investigation whether the team behind the ICO are dead serious about the camp. And know the camp managers. This very important. If the managers are highly recommended then for sure to ICO is a great success. Lastly know the ICO. Study their platform and know if it will earn much profit.
Activity: 323
If to find out which ico is good and not scam maybe you can see the rating of ico project. And also you do your analysis on ico project. The team and objectives of the ico project are very important for analysis. So try to learn the ico project first. Enthusiasm from this forum community can also be used as your reference.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
There are a lot of testing methods, they have already been told. But I want to tell about the other side of the projects. Many of them simply will not be able to work, due to the limitation of the development of the technology blockchain
Activity: 294
It's not so easy and even experienced crypto investors often can't identify the Scam in front of them or not. Most likely, you can get closer to the answer only by studying white paper
Activity: 504
Just see the ico owner is trust or not, many ico owner use fake data for publish to investor, we can check their media social is true or fake and then we have to check where is the owner come from, trust or not an ico project is depend how hard work of ico owner when their ico sold out to listed on exchange market.
Activity: 316
firstly any project needs to be studied in a straightforward manner, read the roadmap, try to know whether the people in the team are real, look for them in social networks, etc.
Activity: 205
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to determine fake ICOs. But I noticed that the sites of such projects are very similar and also fake accounts on Linkedin
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
There is only way to find good ICO. You have to search all whitepaper and team because  team and pruduct could be make it real. Generaly ICOs are SCAM rigth now. If you have doubt dont invest ICO. good luck.
Activity: 58
There's no way of knowing for sure. You have to just check reviews of it and then make your own judgement. Some give big gains which should make up for potential scams.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
Yes, there are tons of ico everyday poping up, and it is hard to tell, which one is real and which one is fake. I think there should a verification company or institution who check all relatives info and declare it is real project. Or else many people will lose money.
Activity: 64

I think you can check on the team details, some ico have fake team identities.
the right thing to do before investing is do some research about the project you want to invest.
If you don't do diligence prior you contribute in ICO, you can getting scammed by fake ICO.
Activity: 77
I don't know why this inquiry is frequently asked however it is addressed commonly for me on the off chance that I need to put resources into an ico I would perceive how the crypto network associate with it and see the dev group resume and see the possibility of this task on the off chance that it is imaginative.
Activity: 126
unfortunately there is no one hundred percent way ((just stick to the basic aspects . This is the road map, the team, the project itself, what payments . you can check in different sources there or not. And 100 % not make not as . there are risks in any case
Activity: 95

Firstly Look at the working product (MVP) Blockchain, PR Marketing, Roadmap and then last things to check are Team, WP etc
So with this criterias I've found many good ICO's. Last one is #CRYPTICS  They have great platform for all traders and investors. cryptics.tech  Check it
Activity: 42
There are such a large number of coins in the market right now that it is difficult to tell which ones are tricks and which ones are most certainly not. what you ought to do is ensure you do investigate into whatever coins that you will put your cash into. check all their web based life profiles and check what the engineers are taking a shot at that is it the most ideal approach to know
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
for any ICO that worth of invest you need to understand several point of the project itself.. i am gonna break it down. maybe you can add it up or revise my opinion:
1. Product revelance and how user needs for the upcoming project model.
2. team and advisor member also you need to know their experience and previous works(for advisor)
3. Project objective and ambition. the more segmented project then it will rarely to become success.
4. timeline of development project. how the team will introduce the project and what event they will attend.
5. Whitepaper (obviously)
6. monetize model, this is important because you need to know how the company would get profit
7. investment allocation.
8. search about the project real company or person.

hope this helps. Smiley
Well this guy here just pointed it all out. Read this and you should have quite a thorough idea of what to look at when you are looking for a good ICO. Also you should look at the social media profiles of the team members to see if they have it listed on their profiles as they project that they are working on. A good place to check to be sure is to check their linkedin profiles
Pages:
Jump to: