Pages:
Author

Topic: Social Experiment on Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 1764 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
November 07, 2017, 12:44:15 PM
I just watched a video on my social media about guys running a social experiment about Bitcoin in their country (USA), and they questioned strangers that they chose, this "Would you rather have 1 Bitcoin or 1 dollar?" and almost all of the people they questioned chose 1 dollar. Only 1 person in all the person they interviewed chose 1 bitcoin. This just proves that there still a lot of us who don't have a clue about digital currency. If I would do this in my country, I'm sure that no one will choose bitcoin over our local currency. What about in your country if you run this social experiment?

Nice experiment or shall i say interviews. Now, this is just showing us that even if people within the Bitcoin community (including you and me, my dear) considered Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency to be very popular, there are still so many out there in the 'real' or offline world which have not hear or comprehend much about Bitcoin, its story, its rise and its surging value.

This means that Bitcoin has not really reached the mainstream population even if the mainstream media has already made a good coverage of cryptocurrency be they positive or negative news. Hopefully, with the recent surge and that of good coverage on the CME's futures offering, Bitcoin can edged upwards in the people's consciousness.
Activity: 102
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 12:35:14 PM
I just watched a video on my social media about guys running a social experiment about Bitcoin in their country (USA), and they questioned strangers that they chose, this "Would you rather have 1 Bitcoin or 1 dollar?" and almost all of the people they questioned chose 1 dollar. Only 1 person in all the person they interviewed chose 1 bitcoin. This just proves that there still a lot of us who don't have a clue about digital currency. If I would do this in my country, I'm sure that no one will choose bitcoin over our local currency. What about in your country if you run this social experiment?
Pages:
Jump to: