Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈SociumTrade 📉 – Social Trading & Investment Platform - page 2. (Read 981 times)

copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
What makes so unique SociumTrade? there are so many platfroms
SociumTrade is on the cutting edge of technological trends: blockchain and distributed ledger technologies (DLT’s) which allay concerns over security and identification, social networks and peer-to-peer systems are bound to see wider adoption in the financial industry. This will push the focus away from the traditional, segregated, centralized, institutionally-dominated operational dynamic to a more individually and socially driven one.
copper member
Is there or will there be a mobile app of your product?
Yes, Android + IOS. Coming next year.
copper member
What is HEX? It's mentioned on your webpage, but I couldn't find the explanation. Could you provide some more info?
We aim for SociumHEX to combine the performance of a centralized exchange with the trust and security properties of a decentralized exchange. The system consists of three main components: an off-chain trade matching engine, a smart contract where funds are stored and a clearing service to trigger funds distribution. Written on JVM (Java, Groovy) and leveraging Spring Boot, SociumHEX will be phenomenally fast and secure.
Activity: 1
How is it going to look like inside?
Activity: 2
What about professional terminals like those provided by Bloomberg and Factset?
Activity: 4
What makes so unique SociumTrade? there are so many platfroms
Activity: 10
Is there or will there be a mobile app of your product?
Activity: 7
What is HEX? It's mentioned on your webpage, but I couldn't find the explanation. Could you provide some more info?
copper member
Read about you guys in a different discussion here. Will your token be on exchanges? What value of it do you predict by the end of ICO?

Thank you for reaching us! Socium tokens will not be listed nor sold on any exchange.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
On your roadmap at the website it states, that SociumLend - Alpha version is available from September 2018. Is it open for public? Can users give it a try already?

Our roadmap shows steps of SociumTrade platform development.
SociumTrade v.0.1 will be available from November 2018, please subscribe for our mailing list for more information. Thank you for your attention to SociumTrade.

Waiting for November Wink
Activity: 4
Read about you guys in a different discussion here. Will your token be on exchanges? What value of it do you predict by the end of ICO?

Check their website.The project is focused on the products and services offered, it's not exactly "buy their coin - sell their coin". Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 2
copper member
As an investors, how can I trust traders on your portal? Will you have any options to check the traders activities before? How do I know that my money is in good hands?

As an investor you'll have all the necessary tools to asses the trader's activity. The SociumTrade management suite gives investors comprehensive information on chosen strategies and performance histories of traders, so that they can forecast profitability and make rational management decisions. Investors can both implement multiple strategies using different investment portfolios and distribute their resources between a number of traders.
copper member
Maybe you can describe your plan shortly, like stages of your development. Like stages in your TSE and stuff like this? what you will do after the end of TSE? will tokens will be sold only to public or there will be some private investors as well.

Thank you for your question! You can check our roadmap for more details: http://sociumtrade.com/about And also make sure to subscribe for our updates, so that not to miss any news coming.
Activity: 8
As an investors, how can I trust traders on your portal? Will you have any options to check the traders activities before? How do I know that my money is in good hands?
copper member
Activity: 40
Maybe you can describe your plan shortly, like stages of your development. Like stages in your TSE and stuff like this? what you will do after the end of TSE? will tokens will be sold only to public or there will be some private investors as well.
copper member
Hello!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/sociumtrade-26720

Thank you for information.
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/sociumtrade-26720
copper member
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/sociumtrade   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.

Thank you for letting us know!
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/sociumtrade   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
Pages:
Jump to: