Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈SociumTrade 📉 – Social Trading & Investment Platform - page 7. (Read 981 times)

copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
From the first sight, I do not think i have come across of something similar before, yes there are trading platforms but i see no features that you offer there. The idea of consortium and investment pools sounds really great! Very promising. Signed up for e-mail updates. When we hear about the details and white paper? What about minimum investment for investors to start to trade with? Thats crucial to know, if I can invest with some minimum. So looking forward for details.

Thank you for interest in SociumTrade! White paper and more detailed information will be published soon, stay tuned. You will definitely hear more from us!
copper member
do you have airdrop or referral?

There will be referral program, no Airdrop is planned.

What about bounty? I have a YouTube channel and can promote your project, if interested.
We will have a Bounty Program, subscribe for the updates on https://sociumtrade.com.
copper member
So there will be an ICO? Bounty program? Do you plan airdrops?
We're not conducting an ICO as in its usual form, there is a TSE only, where you have a chance to buy Socium tokens and use them instantly. SociumTrade is not collecting investments and is not projecting any passive income or positive price prediction.

copper member
As a freelance trader, I am highly interested in your project, though not much info is provided yet. Subscribed to the newsletters, so hope to hear from you guys soon!
And so far I'm interested if I will be able to create and manage multiple portfolios as a trader? I.e. one in a consortium and one (or more) individually.
Traders will be able to create portfolios for different strategies and present multiple offerings to the market.
Activity: 7

What about bounty? I have a YouTube channel and can promote your project, if interested.
copper member
I don't see where I can register on your website. Could you help?

This option will be available soon, feel free to subscribe to our newsletters and follow the updates.
copper member

copper member
hello, how investors will be monitoring distributions of funds?

The Socium Deals Executor – a fully decentralized investment engine, will control funds and funds distribution in the following ways:
1) deal constraints like duration, effective date, amount, asset classes, fees and number of participants;
2) interaction with SociumTrade via smart contract-exposed methods;
3) assemble permissions for associated portfolio.
subscribed for updates, waiting for new information! Seems like a very interesting project!
Good luck!
Activity: 9
Is there gonna be an ICO launched for this project?
Yes. Public ICO will start on 1st of December.

What kind of Token you will have? Is it gonna be a public ICO? any bounty program?
I do think you only can subscribe for update via e-mail right now, the platform is still not available.
Activity: 3
Is there gonna be an ICO launched for this project?
Yes. Public ICO will start on 1st of December.

Should investors create a portfolio? Or they can simply choose between traders and contact them directly?
Activity: 33
Activity: 11
hello, how investors will be monitoring distributions of funds?
copper member
Activity: 59
how does it work?
So there will be an ICO? Bounty program? Do you plan airdrops?
Activity: 11
I like the feature that there will be a possibility to get a loan. Users on the platform can get loans (in fiat currency) using crypto-assets as collateral. I see that smart contracts are ensure execution. Can we get more details on how its gonna work?
Activity: 8

I was about to ask the same, is there gonna be any restrictions for traders or investors? Im sure there will be a KYC procedure. Is KYC will be a must for Investors?

I like the idea of Pools  - would like to know more on how to join investment pool, as well as will it be possible to organize own?
The Core will be primed with advanced “know-your-customer” (KYC) and anti-money-laundering (AML) services. A lot of effort is being been put into safeguarding the system against potential external threats and avoiding legal grey areas. User data will be stored securely and in accordance with international standards such as the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.

Investment pool can be open or closed, with open pools accepting unsolicited applications, and membership in closed pools available only by invitation. When an investor receives an invitation to join an investment pool, he receives the terms and bylaws of that investment pool, as well. Those terms govern investment rules, profit sharing, and fee structures associated with the investment pool. Unlike trading consortiums, in investment pools the founder can charge a management fee for the services he or she provides. An investor must accept the terms of the investment pool in order to join it. Yes, you will be able to organize your own pools, say a "family pool", for instance.

So, basicly there will be no restrictions? And KYC is a must?
Yes, KYC is a must.

Fair enough, in such a risky environment.
Activity: 8
As a freelance trader, I am highly interested in your project, though not much info is provided yet. Subscribed to the newsletters, so hope to hear from you guys soon!
And so far I'm interested if I will be able to create and manage multiple portfolios as a trader? I.e. one in a consortium and one (or more) individually.
Pages:
Jump to: