Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈SociumTrade 📉 – Social Trading & Investment Platform - page 5. (Read 981 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
what software platform will you use to build SociumTrade platform with all those services and apps?

Apache Kafka, is one of the best and the most reliable solutions for high load and heavy computing applications with great fault tolerance and great balance of CAP factors.
The Apache Kafka will be the central part of the SociumHEX SOA. It will allow for the
integration of all services and enable HFT, external integrations and generalisation.
All transactions on Socium Trade are broadcasted via Kafka.

Any social network integrated? Something like messenger or any other built-in communication channels? Forums? Private chats?
copper member
Activity: 82
what software platform will you use to build SociumTrade platform with all those services and apps?

Apache Kafka, is one of the best and the most reliable solutions for high load and heavy computing applications with great fault tolerance and great balance of CAP factors.
The Apache Kafka will be the central part of the SociumHEX SOA. It will allow for the
integration of all services and enable HFT, external integrations and generalisation.
All transactions on Socium Trade are broadcasted via Kafka.
Activity: 9
copper member
Will the Founders be online to answer questions?

We will be conducting live Q&A sessions online with our founders.  If we see an interest from your side we will invite people from other departments (technical or legal) to join some of the sessions. Follow us on social media, subscribe to our newsletter, and you will certainly be informed on time.
copper member
hey guys, i'm just wondering what if my country bans crypto, will I get some compensation?

Blockchain is free of regulations and borders, there is no technical possibility to BAN crypto (unless you want to shutdown internet). Your funds will remain yours.
copper member
Is there gonna be an ICO launched for this project?
Yes. Public ICO will start on 1st of December.

Should investors create a portfolio? Or they can simply choose between traders and contact them directly?

Good question. Yes, in order to trade on SociumTrade platform, you will be required to create own portfolio and pass the KYC procedure.
Just with one account you receive a seamless access to all our products.

What about AML regulations and other measures of security? Will you implement any?

The Core will be primed with advanced anti-money-laundering (AML) services. We’ve been putting a lot of effort into safeguarding the system. The exchange will come with integrated AML components that meet international standards and ensure high level security.
copper member

Will you accept credit, debit cards during the ICO ?

Yes we will be accepting credit/debit cards during TSE.
copper member
i have a channel on youtube, do you have bounty program or referral?

Stay tuned, the information will be announced soon.
copper member
Hello! Your roadmap is only till the third quarter of 2020, does it mean that the project will be over by then?

Estimated features will be done and project development will be over, but Product will follow the life cycle and new features will be accumulated in backlog and will be delivered based on priority and customer’s demand.
copper member
i have read that Socium Trade based on EOS, why not eth or other crypto?

The scalability, the speed, the cost. We believe EOSIO has all the necessary tools to provide, and for our platform to work as securely and effectively as possible.

Considering the latest news from Brendan Blumer, CEO of Block.one, who has announced that EOS will channel $1 billion of its historical token sales proceeds towards projects built on EOS. Which should help the development of the projects based on EOS. Which will widen recognition and acceptance of EOS and the projects based on it to the worldwide community, altogether.
copper member
What will happen if your aims are now reached and Crowdsale does not go so well? Like any backup plan?

SociumTrade is not conducting an ICO to collect funds to start, there is a Token Sale Event only. The product is ready. This is nn offering where you have a chance to buy not invest. There will be no UNSOLD tokens, they will be minted based on the demand.
Activity: 33
Will the Founders be online to answer questions?
Activity: 13
hey guys, i'm just wondering what if my country bans crypto, will I get some compensation?
Activity: 6

Should investors create a portfolio? Or they can simply choose between traders and contact them directly?

Good question. Yes, in order to trade on SociumTrade platform, you will be required to create own portfolio and pass the KYC procedure.
Just with one account you receive a seamless access to all our products.

What about AML regulations and other measures of security? Will you implement any?

Will you accept credit, debit cards during the ICO ?
Hello! Your roadmap is only till the third quarter of 2020, does it mean that the project will be over by then?
Activity: 11
i have a channel on youtube, do you have bounty program or referral?
i have read that Socium Trade based on EOS, why not eth or other crypto?
copper member
Activity: 40
What will happen if your aims are now reached and Crowdsale does not go so well? Like any backup plan?
copper member
What about security of the system? What kind of protection you will have against hackers attacks?

The Core will be primed with advanced “know-your-customer” (KYC) and anti-money-laundering (AML) services. We’ve been putting a lot of effort into safeguarding the system against potential external threats and avoiding legal grey areas. Furthermore, we’re planning to equip the back-office with a compliance system, that will ensure that SociumTrade adheres to international standards which apply to the wide array of asset classes that will be traded on the exchange. It will also enable SociumTrade to dynamically adjust to the fluid legal landscape and avoid costly interruptions to the platform’s operations.

The wallet service – the main part of Socium Hybrid Exchange – enables secure and decentralized storage for crypto assets in native or emulated smart contracts, meaning that SociumHEX has no influence on the client’s funds. So funds-locking, hacker attacks and potential scams become a thing of the PAST.

What about our data storage?

If you are referring to personal data, then all user data will be stored securely and in accordance with international standards such as the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation Law.
Pages:
Jump to: