Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈SociumTrade 📉 – Social Trading & Investment Platform - page 9. (Read 981 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What is the launch date?
Activity: 5
Beginner traders' portfolios are highly likely to fail among portfolios of experienced ones - if you attract some, of course. No one wants to trust his capital to someone with almost no background. Have you thought about the ways of managing it? It would be a great chance to start.
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
the concept is promising. how are you going to distinguish pro traders from the beginners though, and will it be possible to start as a trader from the outset via your platform?
Thank you. Traders will be able to build their reputation by showcasing the skills and performance on their profile pages. Profile pages will highlight strategies and performance records archived on the blockchain, performance and risk grades, peer-to-peer reviews and endorsements.

Recently started my journey in crypto jungles .... with lots of skeptical thoughts, how can I be sure that my money won't be scammed if I trust my funds to individual trader that I have found on your site? You say, they build their reputation with information on the profile, but they can say anything there? If its possible to see their past trading operations, what can you/trader provide as a prove of it? We all know it's risky business, but at least I want to be sure I trust it to the right person.

good question. I guess it's possible, as all trading operations are recorded on blockchain. However, i'm interested if there're any tools which can warn me about suspicious operations done with my investment? I don't have time to monitor trader's activity permanently and I want to be sure one minute unattended won't ruin the lion's share of my capital

Also, the contract and legal part, how the relations between trader and investor will be arranged legally? Should I have my own contract templates, trader will have his own or platform will have?
Activity: 8
Are you planning to have some rules for joining consortiums? Personally, I find it one of the best ideas of the project. And will there be any geographical restrictions for traders?
Activity: 5
the concept is promising. how are you going to distinguish pro traders from the beginners though, and will it be possible to start as a trader from the outset via your platform?
Thank you. Traders will be able to build their reputation by showcasing the skills and performance on their profile pages. Profile pages will highlight strategies and performance records archived on the blockchain, performance and risk grades, peer-to-peer reviews and endorsements.

Recently started my journey in crypto jungles .... with lots of skeptical thoughts, how can I be sure that my money won't be scammed if I trust my funds to individual trader that I have found on your site? You say, they build their reputation with information on the profile, but they can say anything there? If its possible to see their past trading operations, what can you/trader provide as a prove of it? We all know it's risky business, but at least I want to be sure I trust it to the right person.

good question. I guess it's possible, as all trading operations are recorded on blockchain. However, i'm interested if there're any tools which can warn me about suspicious operations done with my investment? I don't have time to monitor trader's activity permanently and I want to be sure one minute unattended won't ruin the lion's share of my capital

copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 2

copper member
Activity: 82
firs want to check out the software you say you're going to lay out before being all critisizing  Tongue
Make sure to subscribe for the newsletters at https://sociumtrade.com so you don't miss the launch date!
copper member
so what blockchain your exchange is going to be based on?
On the basis of the EOS.
copper member
Activity: 8
firs want to check out the software you say you're going to lay out before being all critisizing  Tongue
copper member
Activity: 40
so what blockchain your exchange is going to be based on?
copper member
SociumTrade
Building the financial future – block by block

Pages:
Jump to: