Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈SociumTrade 📉 – Social Trading & Investment Platform - page 4. (Read 981 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is there any possibility to run the sale campaign through your platform?
Which benefits do you have for traders?
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
On your roadmap at the website it states, that SociumLend - Alpha version is available from September 2018. Is it open for public? Can users give it a try already?
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Seems like a perfect start for small investors, on the first sight. How can I be sure it's not a scam? I've come across some fake companies recently and yours look rather sneaky, not much info to be presented.
There was a good answer to that in a different thread.

information is very useful, but today the SEC has released education related to ICO to the public, as a repressive action to avoid any scam site that offers investment by ICO.

some of the common signs of ICO scam are.
1. high profit
2. SEC claims complain
3. pump and dump only.
4. endorsement of celebrities
These guys seem legit, if you consider these signs.
Activity: 7
Hi! When can I register and how does it all work? Are you going to conduct ICO?
SociumTrade is not pursuing an ICO, we are conducting Token Sale Event, where we offer an opportunity for our future traders and investors on the platform to benefit from significant discounts and other benefits if they are in the possession of our token. 

Follow us on social media, subscribe to our newsletter, and you will certainly be informed on all the updates on time.

What's the difference? And thanks for reply  Smiley
Seems like a perfect start for small investors, on the first sight. How can I be sure it's not a scam? I've come across some fake companies recently and yours look rather sneaky, not much info to be presented.
copper member
Activity: 82
SociumTrade is not pursuing an ICO, we are conducting Token Sale Event, where we offer an opportunity for our future traders and investors on the platform to benefit from significant discounts and other benefits if they are in the possession of our token. 

Follow us on social media, subscribe to our newsletter, and you will certainly be informed on all the updates on time.
copper member
Who are your advisers in the field of trading? Do you have the necessary expertise to ensure it's going to work? I like your idea, but I'd like to know more about your team's experience.
One of our advisors, Kanstantin Zhautanoha, for instance, is an investor and trader, who focuses on cryptocurrencies and operates on decentralized stock exchanges (DEX) such as BitShares. He co-authored the cryptocurrencies and derivatives curriculum for the Belarusian National Technical University, and also founded the first Belarusian information portal covering cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Do I need to bu Socium token to trade on SociumTrade?
It's not necessary, you can leverage from using Trading Terminal while not having tokens. However, you'll need Socium Token to get huge discounts while trading or forming public portfolio.
copper member
Differences between your ICO and investment management firms? What makes SociumTrade so unique?
Investment management firms eat away at investor’s profit margins with sizeable commissions and management fees. Their strong hold on the market enables them to dictate which investment products are available, the minimal entry amounts, and even the risk costs.
SociumTrade is the world’s first social trading and investment platform that leverages the power of blockchain to bring traders and investors together in a secure and transparent environment without the need for intermediaries. We unlock the full potential of social trading
and investing in the blockchain era.
Activity: 4
Who are your advisers in the field of trading? Do you have the necessary expertise to ensure it's going to work? I like your idea, but I'd like to know more about your team's experience.
Activity: 3
Do I need to bu Socium token to trade on SociumTrade?
Differences between your ICO and investment management firms? What makes SociumTrade so unique?
Activity: 11
So I think you came to the market in a really good time guys as there a temporary down, but for sure will be uprise. I have a question: why do you choose the EOS based token than ETH ones for example? What was the decisive factor?
copper member
As a freelance trader, I am highly interested in your project, though not much info is provided yet. Subscribed to the newsletters, so hope to hear from you guys soon!
And so far I'm interested if I will be able to create and manage multiple portfolios as a trader? I.e. one in a consortium and one (or more) individually.

Thank you for your question. Traders will be able to create portfolios for different strategies and present multiple offerings to the market. The portfolio management suite that will be available at SociumTrade Platform will allow for quick analysis of performance and risk metrics, asset weights, and costs. It will also enable users to make changes both on the holdings level and individual portfolio level.

Sounds impressive, hope everything will work the way you've described. Also, which cryptocurrencies will be supported?

Thank you for your feedback. Regarding the cryptocurrencies, we will support quite a long list of them: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, NEO, XLM, XEM, IOTA, ADA, EOS, etc. So that you have a wide pool of trading options.
Activity: 2
First of all, the project seems really good. But how are you different from the competitors, like Bitfinex or Covesting, for example?
Activity: 8
As a freelance trader, I am highly interested in your project, though not much info is provided yet. Subscribed to the newsletters, so hope to hear from you guys soon!
And so far I'm interested if I will be able to create and manage multiple portfolios as a trader? I.e. one in a consortium and one (or more) individually.

Thank you for your question. Traders will be able to create portfolios for different strategies and present multiple offerings to the market. The portfolio management suite that will be available at SociumTrade Platform will allow for quick analysis of performance and risk metrics, asset weights, and costs. It will also enable users to make changes both on the holdings level and individual portfolio level.

Sounds impressive, hope everything will work the way you've described. Also, which cryptocurrencies will be supported?
Activity: 6
hey guys, i'm just wondering what if my country bans crypto, will I get some compensation?

Blockchain is free of regulations and borders, there is no technical possibility to BAN crypto (unless you want to shutdown internet). Your funds will remain yours.

Interesting point. I've heard that in Bangladesh police have hunted down individual Bitcoin users, so it is still a crime somewhere.
copper member
what software platform will you use to build SociumTrade platform with all those services and apps?

Apache Kafka, is one of the best and the most reliable solutions for high load and heavy computing applications with great fault tolerance and great balance of CAP factors.
The Apache Kafka will be the central part of the SociumHEX SOA. It will allow for the
integration of all services and enable HFT, external integrations and generalisation.
All transactions on Socium Trade are broadcasted via Kafka.

Any social network integrated? Something like messenger or any other built-in communication channels? Forums? Private chats?

We’ll develop the Socium Social Network – a fully fledged network of professional and amateur traders, that will aim to offer the fully functional social network. It will comprise feeds, trading performance, reputation system, content creation, commenting, liking and following options, notifications, user groups, professional profile and approving system and many more, as well as a messenger.  Communication will be done via the Kafka service bus.
Pages:
Jump to: